Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

My game service provider has changed the IP address of the server, will this impact the server stats already collected?

If so, how do I revert back to the original server stats collected with the new server IP address, if at all possible?

Procon Server group remains the same (0) before the change.

I use "Stats webpage for XpKiller's Stats Logger Plugin (Updated 1-3-14)" and the website shows two servers, one with the old IP address and one with the new one.

Thanks in advance.

At least a couple performed this procedure successfully:

The server details are stored in the `tbl_server` table of the database.

1) If you are going to attempt this, I am sure you will have to stop your layer server or whichever machine is running this plugin first.

2) Then, in phpmyadmin, change the IP address of ServerID 1 in the `tbl_server` table to the new server IP address (probably the IP address you see for ServerID 2 [or whichever server ID is the new duplicate server]).

3) Next, delete ServerID 2 (or whichever server ID is the new duplicate server) row so that you don't have two ServerIDs with the same IP address.

4) Finally, start the layer server and hope for the best.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by Porthos1973*:

Need some assistance. I was running two different databses on two separate webhostings to do the stats and stats pages for my game servers. I have now set up an new database on the service where I have my primary site. One layer does connect to the database but the other layer will not connect. Hosting company had to go in and allow to connect and once they did the first one connected right away. They said everything on their end is set up to allow the second layer to connect. Ip for second layer is in the remote connection list. Any ideas?

Want to thank Kinsman for the help he has given me so far.

Need some assistance. I was running two different databses on two separate webhostings to do the stats and stats pages for my game servers. I have now set up an new database on the service where I have my primary site. One layer does connect to the database but the other layer will not connect. Hosting company had to go in and allow to connect and once they did the first one connected right away. They said everything on their end is set up to allow the second layer to connect. Ip for second layer is in the remote connection list. Any ideas?

Want to thank Kinsman for the help he has given me so far.

Did you remember to add the database connection address to your second layer's safe host list?

Under options in procon? Database address shows for all shows for all the connections.

It would be on your layer, not on your PRoCon client. Usually the layer server has an option to add trusted hosts to your layer in your layer server's web control panel or you could ask your layer server provider to add the database address and port (you would need to tell them the database address and port) to your layer server's trusted hosts if you don't know how to.

It would be on your layer, not on your PRoCon client. Usually the layer server has an option to add trusted hosts to your layer in your layer server's web control panel or you could ask your layer server provider to add the database address and port (you would need to tell them the database address and port) to your layer server's trusted hosts if you don't know how to.

I went in and added the info in with the control panel and still no go. Thing is the on that is connecting does not have the info in the control panel. Frustrating.

Went ahead and got a small webhost package from my game provider and everything worked the first time. My website webhost wasn't setting something right even though they claim they were.

Originally Posted by Wlad*:

Hello guys, I have just installed this plugin but is seems not to work fine. Also it dont give me any error , but I dont get any stats if I type it in the chat. Any other player have the same problem and it only say No stats available. Please wait one round.

Could someone tell me what how I can solve this problem?

Hello guys, I have just installed this plugin but is seems not to work fine. Also it dont give me any error , but I dont get any stats if I type it in the chat. Any other player have the same problem and it only say No stats available. Please wait one round.

Could someone tell me what how I can solve this problem?

Has a round been completed since you installed? It will not give stats until after one full round has been completed.

yes, I have changed the servergroup to 1 to see if it would help something but still the same problem

!session seems to work fine but now !rank and !stats

Are you using these settings?

"Enable Statslogging_" : Yes

"Enable Weaponstats_" : Yes

"Enable Livescoreboard in DB_" : Yes

"tableSuffix" : None

"MapStats ON_" : Yes

"Session ON_" : Yes

"Save Sessiondata to DB_" : Yes

"Log playerdata only (no playerstats)_" : No

Originally Posted by TMiland*:

I am getting some errors today:

Code:

[20:32:41 19] Message: The user specified as a definer ('cpses_nbUhhQ5fkB'@'localhost') does not exist
[20:32:41 19] Native: -2147467259
[20:32:41 19] Source: MySql.Data
[20:32:41 19] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.LogChat(String strSpeaker, String strMessage, String strType)
[20:32:41 19] [Statslogger]Error: LogChat_2: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErrorCollection(MySqlException myException)
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.LogChat(String strSpeaker, String strMessage, String strType)
[20:32:42 12] PRoCon Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Disabled
What does it mean? How can i fix it? :woot:

Resolved: myrcon.net/...advanced-in-game-admin-and-ban-enforcer-adkats#entry37422

Originally Posted by Borzywit*:

-resolved-

Shame, you gave no resolution for that. I have simmilar problem. Everything seems to be working perfectly for 6 other servers. Just after I have succesfylly added 6th server, no 7 did not work. Errors I receive are:

[23:51:21 11] Error: System.Security.SecurityException: Zadanie uprawnienia typu 'System.Net.SocketPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' nie powiodlo sie.

w System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Obj ect demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet)

w System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand()

w System.Net.Sockets.Socket.CheckCacheRemote(EndPoin t& remoteEP, Boolean isOverwrite)

w System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginConnectEx(EndPoint remoteEP, Boolean flowContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

w System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginConnect(EndPoint remoteEP, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

w MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream (IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)

w MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost( String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)

w MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeout)

w MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()

w MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()

w MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)

w MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()

w MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()

w MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()

w MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()

w PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

Nieudana akcja to:

Demand

Typ pierwszego niewystarczajacego uprawnienia to:

System.Net.SocketPermission

Niewlasciwa strefa zestawu to:

MyComputer

[23:51:21 11] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Odwolanie do obiektu nie zostalo ustawione na wystapienie obiektu.

[23:51:26 53] Error: System.Security.SecurityException: Zadanie uprawnienia typu 'System.Net.SocketPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' nie powiodlo sie.

w System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Obj ect demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet)

w System.Net.Sockets.Socket.CheckCacheRemote(EndPoin t& remoteEP, Boolean isOverwrite)

w System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginConnectEx(EndPoint remoteEP, Boolean flowContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

w System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginConnect(EndPoint remoteEP, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

w MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream (IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)

w MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost( String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)

Nieudana akcja to:

Demand

MyComputer

[23:51:26 53] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Odwolanie do obiektu nie zostalo ustawione na wystapienie obiektu.

[23:51:26 54] [statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.Security.SecurityException: Zadanie uprawnienia typu 'System.Net.SocketPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' nie powiodlo sie.

w PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

Nieudana akcja to:

Demand

MyComputer

Tried to run it on a different DB, changed credentials, removed plugin, restarted layer, game server. Nothing have worked.

Nedd help with it.

http://cnpc.org.pl/stats/

EDIT

Ok. I translated XpKiller's answer written in german. Is it all about changing procon.private.options.runPluginsInSandbox true to procon.private.options.runPluginsInSandbox False in config.cfg ?

No, id did not helped.

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

@Borzywit

you got a permission error. You need to check your trusted hosts or sandbox setting. Please keep in mind that the layer requires a restart to apply the new settings. Also notice that those setting can be settin in the server procon.cfg only.

Originally Posted by Borzywit*:

THNX,

I did figure it out, that it is problem with permissiom. This was only layer that did not want to work.

I have also a question. Is it possible to make a new sever ID for same server? We would like to use it as a aftermatch summary in contests.

Originally Posted by cdd3068*:

While this is this a great plugin that I truly love...I'm thinking of the future where people only join maybe once or even twice that causes some stats to not be retained as others.

Does anyone have a monthly cron job to (for example) drop players from the database that have played

Another question...is there a way force people to come through a specific website (perhaps a fourm) to view the stats. I was thinking such as something like referral URL must be "abcd" where "abcd" is your clan website.

Originally Posted by TMiland*:

The plugin already has the option for you to add any regex you want to filter out any text you want.

Any idea what that regex would look like? :smile:

Nm, found it! myrcon.net/...chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger#entry44940 :biggrin:

And 24236 rows deleted from database!! That's a few commo-rose entries :P

Originally Posted by Gijzijtdood*:

Hey XpKiller,

I love the plugin. I just have an idea for an option.

First i'll explain what i would like to do.

I would like to make a reward system on my server and reward the top 10 players of every month.

At first i was trying to use the wtop10 query, but that doesn't do it because it lists the top10 over an interval of #days.

Is it possible to insert a query that lists the top 10 players of the previous month?

So in February list the top10 of January and in march list the top10 of February.

I think this would make a nice feature for the plugin.

I would be happy to donate if necessary.

Greetings

Hey XpKiller,

I love the plugin. I just have an idea for an option.

First i'll explain what i would like to do.

I would like to make a reward system on my server and reward the top 10 players of every month.

At first i was trying to use the wtop10 query, but that doesn't do it because it lists the top10 over an interval of #days.

Is it possible to insert a query that lists the top 10 players of the previous month?

So in February list the top10 of January and in march list the top10 of February.

I think this would make a nice feature for the plugin.

I would be happy to donate if necessary.

Greetings

The query is essentially the same, you just need to change the range of dates in the WHERE clause.

BETWEEN DATE_FORMAT(NOW() - INTERVAL 1 MONTH, '%Y-%m-01 00:00:00') AND DATE_FORMAT(LAST_DAY(NOW() - INTERVAL 1 MONTH), '%Y-%m-%d 23:59:59')

For instance see some webpage code here:

https://github.com/tyger07/BF4-Serve...ommon/potw.php

For example, in the code linked above, you can find this query:

SELECT tpd.`PlayerID`, tpd.`SoldierName`, SUM(tss.`Score`) AS Score, SUM(`Kills`) AS Kills, SUM(`Deaths`) AS Deaths, (SUM(`Kills`)/SUM(`Deaths`)) AS KDR, SUM(`Headshots`) AS Headshots, (SUM(`Headshots`)/SUM(`Kills`)) AS HSR

FROM `tbl_sessions` tss

INNER JOIN `tbl_server_player` tsp ON tss.`StatsID` = tsp.`StatsID`

INNER JOIN `tbl_playerdata` tpd ON tsp.`PlayerID` = tpd.`PlayerID`

WHERE tsp.`ServerID` = {$ServerID}

AND tss.`Starttime` BETWEEN CURDATE() - INTERVAL 7 DAY AND CURDATE()

AND tpd.`GameID` = {$GameID}

GROUP BY tpd.`PlayerID`

The above query is for player stats for the last 7 days (not what you want, but let me explain how it is used first) in no particular order.

{$ServerID} would be substituted for the correct server ID. Default server ID would be 1 if you have only one server.

{$GameID} would be substituted for whichever servers in your database are BF4 servers. If you only have BF4 server(s) in your database, the default game ID would be 1.

Now, this is an example of how to find the last month's top players (as you requested) and order them by score using a modified version of the above query:

SELECT tpd.`PlayerID`, tpd.`SoldierName`, SUM(tss.`Score`) AS Score, SUM(`Kills`) AS Kills, SUM(`Deaths`) AS Deaths, (SUM(`Kills`)/SUM(`Deaths`)) AS KDR, SUM(`Headshots`) AS Headshots, (SUM(`Headshots`)/SUM(`Kills`)) AS HSR

FROM `tbl_sessions` tss

WHERE tsp.`ServerID` = 1

AND tss.`Starttime` BETWEEN DATE_FORMAT(NOW() - INTERVAL 1 MONTH, '%Y-%m-01 00:00:00') AND DATE_FORMAT(LAST_DAY(NOW() - INTERVAL 1 MONTH), '%Y-%m-%d 23:59:59')

AND tpd.`GameID` = 1

GROUP BY tpd.`PlayerID`

ORDER BY Score DESC

I don't know what your application is and don't know if you are executing a query in phpmyadmin for your own viewing pleasure, or modifying XpKiller's plugin for your purposes, or are using some other application, but I hope I helped.

The query is essentially the same, you just need to change the range of dates in the WHERE clause.

BETWEEN DATE_FORMAT(NOW() - INTERVAL 1 MONTH, '%Y-%m-01 00:00:00') AND DATE_FORMAT(LAST_DAY(NOW() - INTERVAL 1 MONTH), '%Y-%m-%d 23:59:59')

For instance see some webpage code here:

https://github.com/tyger07/BF4-Serve...ommon/potw.php

For example, in the code linked above, you can find this query:

The above query is for player stats for the last 7 days (not what you want, but let me explain how it is used first) in no particular order.

{$ServerID} would be substituted for the correct server ID. Default server ID would be 1 if you have only one server.

{$GameID} would be substituted for whichever servers in your database are BF4 servers. If you only have BF4 server(s) in your database, the default game ID would be 1.

Now, this is an example of how to find the last month's top players (as you requested) and order them by score using a modified version of the above query:

I don't know what your application is and don't know if you are executing a query in phpmyadmin for your own viewing pleasure, or modifying XpKiller's plugin for your purposes, or are using some other application, but I hope I helped.

Thx for the explanation, it makes some things more clear for me :smile:

Having this query for myself is a first step. Now i would like it being implemented in XpKillers's plugin so the players can call the query ingame.

Something like: top10 = top 10 players since beginning of logs

mtop10= top 10 players of the current month (from logs started on the 1th of the current month)

lmtop10= top 10 players from last month.

I hope my request is understandable, my English isn't to good :biggrin:

Kind regards,

XpKiller,

I have another issue.

Now that i have a working query for the session data i have noticed that the data of the sessions is different then the overall ranking.

My logs are started the 1th of this month. So my guess is that the rank score of my first player would be equal with the sum of he's session scores.

This is not the case. The session score is allmost double of his ranking score. It's the same with all other players.

Here the query's i use

Top 30 stats

SELECT tpd.playerID, tpd.SoldierName, tps.Score, tps.Kills, tps.Deaths, tps.Headshots, Playtime, LastSeenOnServer

FROM tbl_playerstats tps

INNER JOIN tbl_server_player tsp ON tsp.StatsID = tps.StatsID

INNER JOIN tbl_playerdata tpd ON tsp.PlayerID = tpd.PlayerID

WHERE tps.rankScore BETWEEN 1 AND 30

ORDER BY tps.rankScore ASC;

result:

134 ElekTr1C 1307103 4217 1813 643 188385 2014-01-21 23:36:32

205 drdrsch 1073614 2828 1917 438 258427 2014-01-21 23:04:19

145 lr_Invisibal 946671 2365 1511 396 152551 2014-01-21 23:03:46

133 lr_Speedy 917096 2648 1825 424 189578 2014-01-21 23:03:47

128 lr_StalinOrgan 753100 2204 918 369 120106 2014-01-21 22:50:52

451 Yke5 494963 1849 1050 251 107743 2014-01-21 22:06:05

33 triplec0re 402132 1135 794 225 86955 2014-01-06 01:29:12

954 lr_SpiderPig 395754 1190 750 171 79217 2014-01-21 21:30:07

6 Kigents 376567 960 821 131 77603 2014-01-21 20:33:07

861 LeReum 370567 920 929 133 89683 2014-01-19 20:54:37

1377 Ront0 316680 837 569 110 73400 2014-01-21 18:45:23

42 lr_gijzijtdood 260004 884 496 140 397663 2014-01-22 08:02:41

1 RealLionheart_NL 255822 878 481 129 55327 2014-01-21 16:45:00

611 LincNL 237945 679 485 105 47110 2014-01-19 17:06:43

18 k0571n 234730 702 562 128 53790 2014-01-19 20:55:34

146 lr_Parks 221536 636 649 105 58395 2014-01-22 00:11:47

2557 HelloIAmAcid 219391 673 596 178 57198 2014-01-20 22:17:04

942 Donkey-Kong-nl 212106 575 509 88 44977 2014-01-21 21:20:25

160 Palanco 203494 642 406 110 40011 2014-01-05 19:31:24

165 lr_Watergate 195240 423 289 71 45624 2014-01-21 23:53:15

1755 Obl1v10n11 186179 467 497 86 55886 2014-01-18 21:28:17

434 AS_DDr 176571 492 428 58 39501 2014-01-05 16:15:20

103 Satchz 176439 595 363 96 40984 2014-01-21 19:22:04

2820 uncouthbear 174210 463 366 69 46954 2014-01-17 16:03:52

5626 Tydino 167079 484 451 70 43514 2014-01-20 19:35:57

3322 Mr_Copycat98 162232 502 334 55 45726 2014-01-20 15:38:33

1164 ManMang0 151539 461 293 68 38444 2014-01-22 02:40:56

2749 CitrcSquid 144610 400 262 73 33343 2014-01-21 20:15:17

662 ze_human_fly 144401 483 179 70 27112 2014-01-15 21:02:50

852 Semaki 144262 317 480 44 40718 2014-01-20 18:40:49

sessions query:

FROM `tbl_sessions` tss

WHERE tsp.`ServerID` = 1

AND tss.`Starttime` BETWEEN DATE_FORMAT(NOW(), '%Y-%m-01 00:00:00') AND DATE_FORMAT(LAST_DAY(NOW()), '%Y-%m-%d 23:59:59')

AND tpd.`GameID` = 1

GROUP BY tpd.`PlayerID`

ORDER BY Score DESC

result: (first 30 lines)

134 ElekTr1C 2261020 3958 1924 2.0572 615 0.1554

205 drdrsch 2047613 2845 2061 1.3804 439 0.1543

145 lr_Invisibal 1733218 2299 1760 1.3063 387 0.1683

133 lr_Speedy 1578796 2523 1963 1.2853 402 0.1593

128 lr_StalinOrgan 1410092 2207 1087 2.0304 369 0.1672

451 Yke5 953432 1848 1133 1.6311 246 0.1331

33 triplec0re 729329 1137 858 1.3252 225 0.1979

954 lr_SpiderPig 722562 1192 829 1.4379 171 0.1435

6 Kigents 637735 882 813 1.0849 120 0.1361

1377 Ront0 593240 838 611 1.3715 110 0.1313

861 LeReum 551342 709 780 0.9090 103 0.1453

1 RealLionheart_NL 481655 857 525 1.6324 127 0.1482

146 lr_Parks 419075 638 701 0.9101 105 0.1646

611 LincNL 418919 616 464 1.3276 95 0.1542

2557 HelloIAmAcid 417029 674 634 1.0631 178 0.2641

942 Donkey-Kong-nl 403527 575 563 1.0213 88 0.1530

42 lr_gijzijtdood 399780 725 450 1.6111 114 0.1572

160 Palanco 379968 645 442 1.4593 110 0.1705

18 k0571n 374194 568 476 1.1933 108 0.1901

2820 uncouthbear 354016 527 435 1.2115 78 0.1480

1755 Obl1v10n11 349605 483 527 0.9165 86 0.1781

165 lr_Watergate 341830 419 329 1.2736 70 0.1671

103 Satchz 332618 598 391 1.5294 96 0.1605

434 AS_DDr 316741 487 449 1.0846 58 0.1191

5626 Tydino 312611 484 490 0.9878 70 0.1446

3322 Mr_Copycat98 299207 527 367 1.4360 55 0.1044

1164 ManMang0 286843 462 312 1.4808 68 0.1472

662 ze_human_fly 275157 484 205 2.3610 70 0.1446

852 Semaki 272711 317 520 0.6096 44 0.1388

Am i doing something wrong or is the session data incorrect?

Greetings