On-Spawn Loadout Enforcer for Infantry/Vehicles - AdKatsLRT

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

HELP!!

I have been using this plugin without issue for months and yesterday it stopped working.

We ban Flashbangs and Smoke. Yesterday, the plugin failed to punish anyone for using it. I also notice that our first spawn message text (A12 Section) is not displaying our message about no smoke or flashbang.

I have no idea of what might have caused this. The only change I made was yesterday I change Enable High Request Volume to True to see if we could use the high request. Not sure if this caused the program to stop working or not so last night I turned off High Request volume and set it back to false. I have rebooted both the game server and Layer server and it still not taking action on players equipped with the prohibited items.

Not sure why this would affect our first spawn message which is set to true and has not be messed with.

Any ideas on what I can check?

Thank you for your help.

Are you seeing warnings saying 'issue connecting to battlelog' now? If so you need to turn off high request volume, you've overloaded your connection and got temporarily IP banned. The ban will automatically remove itself after a few hours to a day if that's the case.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

Are you seeing warnings saying 'issue connecting to battlelog' now? If so you need to turn off high request volume, you've overloaded your connection and got temporarily IP banned. The ban will automatically remove itself after a few hours to a day if that's the case.

I am not seeing anything like that in the Procon Console. I have seen that in the past when this was an issue. But now I am not seeing anything. I did turn off the high request about 9 hours ago.

Where should I be seeing the issue connecting to battlelog at ?

I am not seeing anything like that in the Procon Console. I have seen that in the past when this was an issue. But now I am not seeing anything. I did turn off the high request about 9 hours ago.

Where should I be seeing the issue connecting to battlelog at ?

It would be in the plugin console.

You can try turning high volume back on and changing the debug level to 5. You will then see loadouts as they process. If you are seeing details for loadouts then you aren't IP banned from battlelog and something else is the issue.

Note we've had high volume on in our server for a long time now and it hasn't been an issue, the problems battlelog had in the past seem to have subsided but i'm not sure.

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

I found the problem.

I had the Enforce on Specific Maps selected to True, even though I had not pick any selections for the maps and they were all set to ignore, it was preventing the program from working.

Once I set that to false, it started to work immediately. I have left it on High volume request to see if it will continue to work along with adkats without getting banned by Dice.

Thanks for your help.

I found the problem.

I had the Enforce on Specific Maps selected to True, even though I had not pick any selections for the maps and they were all set to ignore, it was preventing the program from working.

Once I set that to false, it started to work immediately. I have left it on High volume request to see if it will continue to work along with adkats without getting banned by Dice.

Thanks for your help.

I should put in a warning for that. Several people have messaged me about it not working where this was the cause.

A simple error message that tells them they have map specific specific enforcement enabled but haven't selected any maps.

Please open a ticket for it.

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

hi how ican got this plugin/pay it?

See the text towards the bottom of the first post:

Purchase: AdKatsLRT is $25, one time fee, with unlimited updates. Payments are accepted through either PayPal, or Amazon Gift Card, linked in the installation instructions. This payment is for purchase of the plugin and unlimited updates for the duration of the project.

(Read the installation instructions below)

Posted Image

Hello ColColonCleaner,

How i can do to spawn enforce all INRV quickly on the plugin, actually i enforce one weapon by one weapon and it's very long.

Thank you

Use the search at the top of the plugin. Add one line for each:

IRNV

FLIR

The plugin will ban anything with that in its name.

Another question, is it possible to enforce special weapon pick up on the ground like M32 MGL ?

I don't see it in weapon list.

Thank you

No, those weapons are part of the map, not a player's loadout. And there is no event for when a player picks up the weapon. You'll need to set up an autoadmin to punish them when they kill with it.

Originally Posted by kobbybest*:

Ok but it's not with the option : trigger enforce minimum infraction points set to 1 and enforce a weapon to trigger ?

so what is difference with enforce at spawn and enforce at trigger ?

Ok but it's not with the option : trigger enforce minimum infraction points set to 1 and enforce a weapon to trigger ?

so what is difference with enforce at spawn and enforce at trigger ?

Spawn enforcement is something that everyone falls under on spawn, regardless of what they have done. Trigger enforcement is something that happens when a player does something you don't want. For example you can set all explosives on trigger level enforcement, and turn on the internal autoadmin. That way they are allowed to equip the items, but if they kill with one they can no longer equip them.

There are whitelists for spawn level enforcement that you can enable, like reputation based and admin status based so those players are not loadout checked for spawn level enforcement items. However if they get a trigger placed on them they are still going to be loadout enforced.

Triggers can be sent by different methods. Most commonly this is done by AdKats through punish commands, but it can also by done by the internal autoadmin in the loadout enforcer. The internal autoadmin watches for people killing with items that you have marked banned, since battlelog sometimes lags on loadouts and things slip through.

They basic gist is it's a fancy system so you don't have to annoy everyone with loadout changes if you trust those players to not abuse the rules. If you just want everyone to be enforced, only use spawn enforcement and remove any whitelists you have.

• 2 weeks later...

Those of you waiting on access to the plugin. I am out of state right now and only have my cell phone. I will be back on Monday, tomorrow night.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Some-One-NL*:

We have the plugin running for some time now and very happy whit it !!

Only since two days it stopped working and i cant figur out how to get it running again ?

No error messages .

Tried abouth all solution that where given in privieous treaths .

Hope u can help us out here

We have the plugin running for some time now and very happy whit it !!

Only since two days it stopped working and i cant figur out how to get it running again ?

No error messages .

Tried abouth all solution that where given in privieous treaths .

Hope u can help us out here

Maybe you accidentally enabled the map based enforcement without giving it any maps to enforce? That's the first thing I can think of off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by Some-One-NL*:

Maybe you accidentally enabled the map based enforcement without giving it any maps to enforce? That's the first thing I can think of off the top of my head.

Thanks that was the case !!!

I looked in to map/mode and after setting it to true i saw i had map based enforcing enabled !!

Thanks again all running like a charm again ......

I wish i was more technical and could set adkats on our server but i do not undertand any off that ......

Originally Posted by Dete96*:

Thanks that was the case !!!

I looked in to map/mode and after setting it to true i saw i had map based enforcing enabled !!

Thanks again all running like a charm again ......

I wish i was more technical and could set adkats on our server but i do not undertand any off that ......

It's not that hard mate. The instructions ccc gave are pretty good. Just try it ;-)

If you need help add me and I'll try my best...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Originally Posted by Padarom*:

Is it possible to make restrictions for certain classes? In our clan's practices we want to enforce certain loadouts and depending on what we do it might make sense to have one class only use the M16 Frag grenade and another class only a smoke grenade.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by flyingtucunare*:

Hello,

You can use this plugin to limit any weapons?

For example, only 3 players can use sniper per team, a fourth player to use a sniper he will suffer punishment.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

FlyingTucunare

Hello,

You can use this plugin to limit any weapons?

For example, only 3 players can use sniper per team, a fourth player to use a sniper he will suffer punishment.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

FlyingTucunare

Right now the functionality only allows items to be completely disabled or enabled, no quantities of categories per team. A lot of people have asked for this now, but i haven't found the spare time to develop it. If someone or a group of people is willing to fund the development I will carve some time out of my schedule for it.

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats-LRT/issues/6

We will also need to go over details about how exactly this should work.

With BF1 coming out so soon though, you guys might want to hold off until we know whether the plugin will be possible to use on that game.

Originally Posted by flyingtucunare*:

Right now the functionality only allows items to be completely disabled or enabled, no quantities of categories per team. A lot of people have asked for this now, but i haven't found the spare time to develop it. If someone or a group of people is willing to fund the development I will carve some time out of my schedule for it.

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats-LRT/issues/6

We will also need to go over details about how exactly this should work.

With BF1 coming out so soon though, you guys might want to hold off until we know whether the plugin will be possible to use on that game.

If anyone can create something like this would be great! Unfortunately I do not have a solution to limit snipers on my server ...

I will wait for news, thank you!