Jump to content

On-Spawn Loadout Enforcer for Infantry/Vehicles - AdKatsLRT


ColColonCleaner

Recommended Posts

Why this flooding so much and what is that meant?

 

[19:36:13 90] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer ValieraPL on kill.]
[19:36:14 54] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Vapulabis on kill.]
[19:36:15 20] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Jonnyyyyyyyyyx on kill.]
[19:36:19 07] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Jonnyyyyyyyyyx on kill.]
[19:36:24 68] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer joeychaf on kill.]
[19:36:25 09] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer joeychaf on kill.]
[19:36:25 14] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer VuollaBiru on kill.]
[19:36:26 59] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer JochenlMettwurst on kill.]
[19:36:30 43] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer JONNY-SREMAC on kill.]
[19:36:31 81] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer ValieraPL on kill.]
[19:36:32 48] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer GeilerFegeru18 on kill.]
[19:36:32 65] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Jonnyyyyyyyyyx on kill.]
[19:36:33 26] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Jonnyyyyyyyyyx on kill.]
[19:36:35 48] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer JochenlMettwurst on kill.]
[19:36:37 25] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Jonnyyyyyyyyyx on kill.]
[19:36:37 75] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Ryanscope on kill.]
Link to post
  • Plugin Developer

 

Why this flooding so much and what is that meant?

 

 

[19:36:13 90] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer ValieraPL on kill.]
[19:36:14 54] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Vapulabis on kill.]
[19:36:15 20] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Jonnyyyyyyyyyx on kill.]
[19:36:19 07] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Jonnyyyyyyyyyx on kill.]
[19:36:24 68] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer joeychaf on kill.]
[19:36:25 09] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer joeychaf on kill.]
[19:36:25 14] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer VuollaBiru on kill.]
[19:36:26 59] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer JochenlMettwurst on kill.]
[19:36:30 43] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer JONNY-SREMAC on kill.]
[19:36:31 81] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer ValieraPL on kill.]
[19:36:32 48] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer GeilerFegeru18 on kill.]
[19:36:32 65] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Jonnyyyyyyyyyx on kill.]
[19:36:33 26] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Jonnyyyyyyyyyx on kill.]
[19:36:35 48] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer JochenlMettwurst on kill.]
[19:36:37 25] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Jonnyyyyyyyyyx on kill.]
[19:36:37 75] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Unable to fetch killer Ryanscope on kill.]

 

Probably a player listing issue. Something prevented the plugin from loading those players. Reboot your procon layer, if it continues or shows up again let me know.

 

This usually happens if you're integrated with AdKats and you boot cycle one of the plugins too quickly.

Link to post
  • 3 months later...
  • Plugin Developer
29 minutes ago, Uninstaller said:

Hi, what is "Global Item Filter" ?

There is not any documentation about that.

That filters the settings down. There are 3000+ settings and people won't use all of them so it's a way to filter the settings display. You can put item names or partial item names in there on separate lines and only items containing what you type will show up as settings.

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Plugin Developer
2 hours ago, Danny said:

Hi,

I'm using AdKatsLRT and would like to enable Jet loadout restrictions all maps and restrictions for shot guns on only Lockers,Metro and Pearl market.

All my maps are CQL

Is there a way to do this?

Thankyou.

There is not a way to do this currently. You can set it up so the restrictions are only active on specific maps, but the restrictions themselves can't change between maps.

Link to post
4 hours ago, ColColonCleaner said:

There is not a way to do this currently. You can set it up so the restrictions are only active on specific maps, but the restrictions themselves can't change between maps.

Ok,understood.

Thankyou for all the work you do developing and supporting these plugins. 

Cheers.

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Been testing for a BF4 no jet kill server.

I noticed that if i enforce On Kill weapons for the jet,Ex: 20mm 30mm HS etc, it will kill the pilot if he kills with any of those weapons.

But, after the first kill,that pilot will then be unable to spawn on ground or in any other vehicle without being killed for invalid jet loadout.

Is there a way to only kill the pilot if he kills with the restricted weapons? Not Kill when they spawn with restricted loadout?

Seems to be On Kill only for the first kill then becomes On Spawn.

Hope that makes sense :)

Thanks.

Danny.

 

Link to post
  • Administrators
Hi,
Been testing for a BF4 no jet kill server.
I noticed that if i enforce On Kill weapons for the jet,Ex: 20mm 30mm HS etc, it will kill the pilot if he kills with any of those weapons.
But, after the first kill,that pilot will then be unable to spawn on ground or in any other vehicle without being killed for invalid jet loadout.
Is there a way to only kill the pilot if he kills with the restricted weapons? Not Kill when they spawn with restricted loadout?
Seems to be On Kill only for the first kill then becomes On Spawn.
Hope that makes sense
Thanks.
Danny.
 
Make sure the on spawn setting setting isn't enforced for that weapon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

ezscale_banner.jpg

Link to post
  • Administrators

That looks right. I'm not sure how@ColColonCleaner has it set up for vehicles.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

ezscale_banner.jpg

Link to post

I've decided to let the plugin kill players on spawn when using gunner soflam. It is just too disruptive on the map I always run. It works fine, but sometimes a player can still use it (which is not fair, of course). Trying to figure out how and spectating them, I noticed sometimes they are bugged and their loadouts are not showing. But sometimes they are showing. I have enabled backup autoadmin but I doubt it will be able to detect this item (it does not trigger events like killing with a weapon). Any suggestion how to debug/improve?

Link to post
  • Plugin Developer
2 hours ago, TonyOffermans said:

I've decided to let the plugin kill players on spawn when using gunner soflam. It is just too disruptive on the map I always run. It works fine, but sometimes a player can still use it (which is not fair, of course). Trying to figure out how and spectating them, I noticed sometimes they are bugged and their loadouts are not showing. But sometimes they are showing. I have enabled backup autoadmin but I doubt it will be able to detect this item (it does not trigger events like killing with a weapon). Any suggestion how to debug/improve?

Enable high request volume. There were issues back in the day where battlelog would IP ban layers for too many loadout requests but those issues seem to have gone away.
However, there are some times where battlelog just doesn't have someone's correct loadout and won't provide that info to the plugin and in those cases there is nothing i can do.

Link to post
  • 3 months later...

Limiting Jets.

If I set this to Spawn Enforce Jets for any of the primary weapons ( cannons ) on Stealth and Attack Jets it works once ... but then anyone who was in the jet and spawn killed cant spawn back into the game at all.  Any way around this ? 

What is the best possible config to set up limiting Jets ?

 

 

Link to post
  • Plugin Developer
41 minutes ago, sixpax12 said:

Limiting Jets.

If I set this to Spawn Enforce Jets for any of the primary weapons ( cannons ) on Stealth and Attack Jets it works once ... but then anyone who was in the jet and spawn killed cant spawn back into the game at all.  Any way around this ? 

What is the best possible config to set up limiting Jets ?

 

 

Make sure you set it up to be on trigger, not on spawn. That makes sure people actually kill with vehicle that has the invalid loadout before it blocks them from spawning. If it's still killing them, i'd suggest checking battlelog to see what that site thinks their loadout is. Anything that site says is what the plugin believes.

Link to post
7 minutes ago, ColColonCleaner said:

Make sure you set it up to be on trigger, not on spawn. That makes sure people actually kill with vehicle that has the invalid loadout before it blocks them from spawning. If it's still killing them, i'd suggest checking battlelog to see what that site thinks their loadout is. Anything that site says is what the plugin believes.

By on trigger you mean OnKill correct ?

Link to post
  • Plugin Developer
Just now, sixpax12 said:

By on trigger you mean OnKill correct ?

I forget the terminology i used in the plugin, i think that's it. There are two levels, trigger and spawn, i might have referred to the trigger level as OnKill in the settings. Can you post a screenshot of the dropdown?

Link to post
Just now, ColColonCleaner said:

I forget the terminology i used in the plugin, i think that's it. There are two levels, trigger and spawn, i might have referred to the trigger level as OnKill in the settings. Can you post a screenshot of the dropdown?

The only choices are Allow or Deny on kill or Allow or deny on spawn.

So I am guessing there is no way to killing peeps who spawn in the jet yet allows all other activity ?

 

Link to post
  • Plugin Developer
Just now, sixpax12 said:

The only choices are Allow or Deny on kill or Allow or deny on spawn.

So I am guessing there is no way to killing peeps who spawn in the jet yet allows all other activity ?

 

Deny on kill is what you're looking for.
There is no way to tell where a player spawns though. If they kill with a jet with an invalid loadout it will demand they fix that before letting them spawn in anywhere.

Link to post
  • 1 month later...

I guess adding to the above couple posts... I need to specifically enforce Heat Seekers as soon as a player presses their shoot button after locking on & so the rocket never gets registered and hits, not just on kill or even in spawn, is that possible with this plugin at all? I've been using it to enforce in spawn for the passive/active radars which works perfectly, but I can not do that on Heat Seekers, new players will get stuck in spawn with no way of leaving because well, there's nothing else to equip. And I can't use on kill because missiles don't automatically kill you so that's kind of useless, I don't even want them locking onto me or anyone else in my server, and again I fear new jet players will get stuck in spawn asking to remove Heat Seekers if I set on kill. Even if that doesn't happen and they do leave spawn, hell why not just use the weapon as soon as you get a lock and now you hit a guy for 60 damage and finish him off? 

 

For some clarification I run an air superiority only server, so it's jets only & want to enforce guns (cannons) only. 

Link to post
  • Plugin Developer
36 minutes ago, edyisready said:

I guess adding to the above couple posts... I need to specifically enforce Heat Seekers as soon as a player presses their shoot button after locking on & so the rocket never gets registered and hits, not just on kill or even in spawn, is that possible with this plugin at all? I've been using it to enforce in spawn for the passive/active radars which works perfectly, but I can not do that on Heat Seekers, new players will get stuck in spawn with no way of leaving because well, there's nothing else to equip. And I can't use on kill because missiles don't automatically kill you so that's kind of useless, I don't even want them locking onto me or anyone else in my server, and again I fear new jet players will get stuck in spawn asking to remove Heat Seekers if I set on kill. Even if that doesn't happen and they do leave spawn, hell why not just use the weapon as soon as you get a lock and now you hit a guy for 60 damage and finish him off? 

 

For some clarification I run an air superiority only server, so it's jets only & want to enforce guns (cannons) only. 

There are no events for shooting or locking on with missiles. Only spawning and killing. So there is no way to do this via the plugin or any other plugin without modifying the actual server code somehow.

Link to post
7 hours ago, ColColonCleaner said:

There are no events for shooting or locking on with missiles. Only spawning and killing. So there is no way to do this via the plugin or any other plugin without modifying the actual server code somehow.

That's a shame but thanks for clarifying. Might there be anyway to set separate permissions so the radar missiles stay on spawn enforced, while the heat seekers can be on kill? 

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/25/2020 at 7:49 AM, Danny said:

Hi,

Been testing for a BF4 no jet kill server.

I noticed that if i enforce On Kill weapons for the jet,Ex: 20mm 30mm HS etc, it will kill the pilot if he kills with any of those weapons.

But, after the first kill,that pilot will then be unable to spawn on ground or in any other vehicle without being killed for invalid jet loadout.

Is there a way to only kill the pilot if he kills with the restricted weapons? Not Kill when they spawn with restricted loadout?

Seems to be On Kill only for the first kill then becomes On Spawn.

Hope that makes sense :)

Thanks.

Danny.

 

Facing the same isue.

But when i set the jet enforcer to slay the pilot on a kill, it keeps mowning on every weapon item and kill the pilot on every spawn, even when he spawns on base.

doesnt mather if i set on kill, or on spawn ,the pilot get killed,

when spawn enforce all vehicles  is set to false , jet weapons are set to allow on kill ,what is deny ,it says remove from loadout on spawn, what is weard, it should kill the pilot only on a kill when i get this correct.

 

Link to post
  • Plugin Developer
8 hours ago, iamadeadpixel said:

Facing the same isue.

But when i set the jet enforcer to slay the pilot on a kill, it keeps mowning on every weapon item and kill the pilot on every spawn, even when he spawns on base.

doesnt mather if i set on kill, or on spawn ,the pilot get killed,

when spawn enforce all vehicles  is set to false , jet weapons are set to allow on kill ,what is deny ,it says remove from loadout on spawn, what is weard, it should kill the pilot only on a kill when i get this correct.

 

Keep in mind the plugin has no knowledge of where the player spawns, only that they spawned somewhere. The 'on kill' option is there for jets because if some random player goes about their business on the ground we don't want the plugin caring about their jet loadout. However, if a player spawns then kills with a jet, it will scrutinize their jet loadout until they change it. It classifies them as a jet player whenever they kill with the jet.
There isn't really a way around this either because if you just admin kill a person when they kill with an invalid loadout in a jet, they just spawn in the jet again and kill with the invalid loadout again. Admin kills don't give deaths on player stats so there isn't a punishment there.

Link to post
  • Plugin Developer
23 hours ago, iamadeadpixel said:

wish it was possible to forbid the black dice camo, its anoying.......

I looked at camos but I believe it was a mess categorizing them in a meaningful way in the json download from battlelog. There was some reason i didn't add that functionality but i don't remember why specifically.

Link to post
  • 4 months later...

hello, I am using AdKatsLRT - Loadout Enforcer - 2.0.9.0

recently its not working properly ... I restarted procon layer on nitrado and my Adkats got updated to latest version but am not sure If LRT needs an update or its not compatible with new adkats

its not punishing all players and some time its punishing a player with no prohibited item but it treats him like he is using one .

can you please help me my players are very frustrated and I .

 

I am using these plugins

AdKats - Advanced In-Game Admin - 7.6.0.9

AdKatsLRT - Loadout Enforcer - 2.0.9.0

Basic In-Game Info - 3.0.2.0

PRoCon Chat, GUID, Stats and Map Logger - 1.0.0.3

xVotemap - 1.5.6.0

col.PNG.29ddb9510143761ab631dc9957a99e0e.PNG

also there is something If experts can explain ... on my nitrado log in details for procon there are 2 IPs and passwords the normal one I use to open procon and manage the server the other one doesnt have a username only IP Port and password and its logging in succesfuly to the same server but NOT Showing the plugins that I uploaded myself. thanks  

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • Game Server Hosting:

      We're happy to announce that EZRCON will branch out into the game server provider scene. This is a big step for us so please having patience if something doesn't go right in this area. Now, what makes us different compared to other providers? Well, we're going with the idea of having a scaleable server hosting and providing more control in how you set up your server. For example, in Minecraft, you have the ability to control how many CPU cores you wish your server to have access to, how much RAM you want to use, how much disk space you want to use. This type of control can't be offered in a single service package so you're able to configure a custom package the way you want it.

      You can see all the available games here. Currently, we have the following games available.

      Valheim (From $1.50 USD)


      Rust (From $3.20 USD)


      Minecraft (Basic) (From $4.00 USD)


      Call of Duty 4X (From $7.00 USD)


      OpenTTD (From $4.00 USD)


      Squad (From $9.00 USD)


      Insurgency: Sandstorm (From $6.40 USD)


      Changes to US-East:

      Starting in January 2022, we will be moving to a different provider that has better support, better infrastructure, and better connectivity. We've noticed that the connection/routes to this location are not ideal and it's been hard getting support to correct this. Our contract for our two servers ends in March/April respectively. If you currently have servers in this location you will be migrated over to the new provider. We'll have more details when the time comes closer to January. The new location for this change will be based out of Atlanta, GA. If you have any questions/concerns please open a ticket and we'll do our best to answer them.
      • 5 replies
    • Hello All,

      I wanted to give an update to how EZRCON is doing. As of today we have 56 active customers using the services offered. I'm glad its doing so well and it hasn't been 1 year yet. To those that have services with EZRCON, I hope the service is doing well and if not please let us know so that we can improve it where possible. We've done quite a few changes behind the scenes to improve the performance hopefully. 

      We'll be launching a new location for hosting procon layers in either Los Angeles, USA or Chicago, IL. Still being decided on where the placement should be but these two locations are not set in stone yet. We would like to get feedback on where we should have a new location for hosting the Procon Layers, which you can do by replying to this topic. A poll will be created where people can vote on which location they would like to see.

      We're also looking for some suggestions on what else you would like to see for hosting provider options. So please let us know your thoughts on this matter.
      • 4 replies
    • Added ability to disable the new API check for player country info


      Updated GeoIP database file


      Removed usage sending stats


      Added EZRCON ad banner



      If you are upgrading then you may need to add these two lines to your existing installation in the file procon.cfg. To enable these options just change False to True.

      procon.private.options.UseGeoIpFileOnly False
      procon.private.options.BlockRssFeedNews False



       
      • 2 replies
    • I wanted I let you know that I am starting to build out the foundation for the hosting services that I talked about here. The pricing model I was originally going for wasn't going to be suitable for how I want to build it. So instead I decided to offer each service as it's own product instead of a package deal. In the future, hopefully, I will be able to do this and offer discounts to those that choose it.

      Here is how the pricing is laid out for each service as well as information about each. This is as of 7/12/2020.

      Single MySQL database (up to 30 GB) is $10 USD per month.



      If you go over the 30 GB usage for the database then each additional gigabyte is charged at $0.10 USD each billing cycle. If you're under 30GB you don't need to worry about this.


      Databases are replicated across 3 zones (regions) for redundancy. One (1) on the east coast of the USA, One (1) in Frankfurt, and One (1) in Singapore. Depending on the demand, this would grow to more regions.


      Databases will also be backed up daily and retained for 7 days.




      Procon Layer will be $2 USD per month.


      Each layer will only allow one (1) game server connection. The reason behind this is for performance.


      Each layer will also come with all available plugins installed by default. This is to help facilitate faster deployments and get you up and running quickly.


      Each layer will automatically restart if Procon crashes. 


      Each layer will also automatically restart daily at midnight to make sure it stays in tip-top shape.


      Custom plugins can be installed by submitting a support ticket.




      Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP) will be $5 USD per month


      As I am still working on building version 3 of the software, I will be installing the last version I did. Once I complete version 3 it will automatically be upgraded for you.





      All these services will be managed by me so you don't have to worry about the technical side of things to get up and going.

      If you would like to see how much it would cost for the services, I made a calculator that you can use. It can be found here https://ezrcon.com/calculator.html

       
      • 11 replies
    • I have pushed out a new minor release which updates the geodata pull (flags in the playerlisting). This should be way more accurate now. As always, please let me know if any problems show up.

       
      • 9 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.