Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

That is very odd. Could you send me the results of the following query?

select * from adkats_challenge_definition acd join adkats_challenge_definition_detail acdd on acdd.DefID = acd.ID;

Also, what happens if you reboot your layer? Does it appear in the same way with all the setting names missing?

I ran code as requested:

ccc 6.jpg

I have rebooted the layer server only several times and setting names are still missing. However, yesterday, after rebooting both layer and server the setting names appeared, but after filling out the definition section, and minimize it, the rules section disappeared.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

I ran code as requested:

ccc 6.jpg

I have rebooted the layer server only several times and setting names are still missing. However, yesterday, after rebooting both layer and server the setting names appeared, but after filling out the definition section, and minimize it, the rules section disappeared.

Here is another request for plugin credentials on your layer. As much as you don't like giving access, it helps so much for debugging.
  • Plugin Developer

If the player wants to refuse to be moved to another team after entering !assist - how can he do this?

There is an admin command to do this, but it's not available to players. The admin command is /deq and that de-queues a player from any queue they are currently in, movement or otherwise.

Originally Posted by tomopcver*:

When adkats anti cheat catch cheaters, always display this message in the chatbox.

[AdKats] INFO: [playername] will be [bantype] banned. Waiting for starting case.

and about one minute later, they will be banned.

But cheaters often rage hacks while waiting cases so I want to ban them instantly

Can I enable instant ban instead of "waiting case" ban from adkats plugin settings?

• Plugin Developer

When adkats anti cheat catch cheaters, always display this message in the chatbox.

[AdKats] INFO: [playername] will be [bantype] banned. Waiting for starting case.

and about one minute later, they will be banned.

But cheaters often rage hacks while waiting cases so I want to ban them instantly

Can I enable instant ban instead of "waiting case" ban from adkats plugin settings?

That waiting case shouldn't be there for everyone, only for experimental usage. Basically it's there so that people see people being banned for hacks. Nobody actually watches the chat, but if they live with the hacker for a minute and then see the ban it makes them feel more protected. Otherwise they don't see how much the system is protecting them from since the hacker is gone before they ever see them.

Also normal players don't see the waiting message, only admins see that. I'll make that change to remove it soon though.

@CCC,

Regarding the Challenge system, in section C32 there is a section titled: Active Entries (Displays)

In my server, that setting is always empty and the section titled: Active Round Rules Entries is also always empty. I only run one challenge rule and always the current rule and Definition when I make a new one. So my question is what are the above mentioned sections for?

Also, I know your busy, but any ETA of when the Rewards section will be done?

Thank you for your time.

• Plugin Developer

@CCC,

Regarding the Challenge system, in section C32 there is a section titled: Active Entries (Displays)

In my server, that setting is always empty and the section titled: Active Round Rules Entries is also always empty. I only run one challenge rule and always the current rule and Definition when I make a new one. So my question is what are the above mentioned sections for?

Also, I know your busy, but any ETA of when the Rewards section will be done?

Thank you for your time.

I'm not sure why yours is not getting selected. What happens if you use !ch 1 in chat? You should be assigned that challenge and then when you refresh the procon settings you should see that active entry.

The rewards will need more time again. I just got engaged last week and was out of state.

• Plugin Developer

I have a bug probably with anticheat KPM. I put there 5 so if player have 5 or higher KPM should be banned, but it also banned players with 4,6 KPM etc.

That KPM setting is per weapon, not overall. If they have more than your set KPM with a specific weapon in bans them, regardless of what their overall KPM is.

This is described in the docs:

"This check uses weapon time and total kills, rather simplistic, just kills/total minutes. If that value is greater than your trigger level the ban is issued. After some research and testing the value used on our servers is the default, 5.0. 200 kills with the weapon in question are required to trigger this check."

I'm not sure why yours is not getting selected. What happens if you use !ch 1 in chat? You should be assigned that challenge and then when you refresh the procon settings you should see that active entry.

The rewards will need more time again. I just got engaged last week and was out of state.

When I run !ch 1 in chat, I get the following response: Now playing Get 25 M416 Kills / 3 P226 Kills / 2 M67 Frag Kills challenge. For more info use !ch

But I am only running one challenge, and do not have multiple challenges going.

On the side note, Your challenge system has been a hit with our customers and right now is the most requested and talked about feature in our forums and in game. The question that is asked the most is when is the reward system going to be working. Any ETA of when it will be done will be appreciative and can I suggest that the reward system have two things possible:

1- Some way to give reserve slots to those who complete the challenge with the option to set how long the reserve slot will last.

2- Some way for an administrator to run a code or see a setting that would show who has won the challenge in the last week or what every time length a person would want to seek out.

Great news about your engagement and I wish you and your future bride the best. I understand your time restraints and boy are you going to be busy in the next few months!

Good luck!

Originally Posted by XaosBr*:

I want to change the ping alert message, In my country, the English language is not spoken, and if I could translate that alert into my language it would be very good.

Originally Posted by Gopostal456*:

Hi there,

Love the challenge!

New challenge feature ideas;

Minimum player for challenge to be effective. I run a 32 men TDM server and if only 4 players, the challenge would be too easy to achieve. would like to be able to set the minimum of players.

Perks for challenge winner. exemple, 7 days VIP / 1 Month VIP / with welcome message for challenge winners.

Cheers!

in the 6-command list tab plugin, is it possible to add two different commands to a request?

example: rules; rule or regras.

edit:

can you give me the list of commands that normal players can use?

• Plugin Developer

in the 6-command list tab plugin, is it possible to add two different commands to a request?

example: rules; rule or regras.

edit:

can you give me the list of commands that normal players can use?

There is currently not a way to have multiple pieces of text run the same command. You can set up a proconrulz reply script to automatically tell people the correct rules command if they type it incorrectly.

'Normal' players are assigned the 'Default Guest' role. Any commands you give that role, they will have.

• Plugin Developer

Hi Col.

Can you give SQL request for unban all players with "TeamKillBan" reason.

Thank you.

update adkats_bans set ban_status = 'Disabled' where latest_record_id in (select record_id from adkats_records_main where record_message = 'TeamKillBan')

@CCC,

Noticed the below error code today in my server logs. Can you advise what the issue is?

Plugins 07/01/2018 22:05:09 AdKats PluginAction AdKats issued Logged Exception on AdKats for EXCEPTION-701152-9.64-D-FetchIPLocation-IPAPIComm54: [Error while parsing IP response information.][system.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PRoConEvents.AdKats.FetchIPLocation(APlayer aPlayer)]

Thank you for your time.

Originally Posted by Timm*:

update adkats_bans set ban_status = 'Disabled' where latest_record_id in (select record_id from adkats_records_main where record_message = 'TeamKillBan')

Hello.

Nice, thank you.

ColColonCleaner thanks for still believing in BF4 and for working to improve the gaming experience for admins and players.

Could say what was changed and added in the version.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

@ColColonCleaner

Hi, could you help me? I noticed that when I ban a player through the web BFAdminCP, the player still stays on the server and continues to play even with a ban.

• Plugin Developer

Sorry I hate to ask again, but any time frame with the reward section of the challenge system will be ready?

My apologies for being so late on this. I'm out of the country again on business and I have things taking my time next week as well. I'll see if i can fit it in and work up the will to finish it out.

ColColonCleaner thanks for still believing in BF4 and for working to improve the gaming experience for admins and players.

Could say what was changed and added in the version.

I don't have a changelog for it yet, basically everything in the challenge system and random bugfixes/improvements if I remember correctly. I'll build a changelog based on the diff if that gets a full release.

@ColColonCleaner

Hi, could you help me? I noticed that when I ban a player through the web BFAdminCP, the player still stays on the server and continues to play even with a ban.

Don't ban a player from their profile if they are in the server, ban them from the live scoreboard. It has worked this way since the UI was launched a couple years ago. Banning a player from their profile doesn't check for any active servers containing the player.

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

Don't ban a player from their profile if they are in the server, ban them from the live scoreboard. It has worked this way since the UI was launched a couple years ago. Banning a player from their profile doesn't check for any active servers containing the player.

Could it be fixed by @Prophet731?