Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

• Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

setting up a challenge is more tricky as tought, but having the help page in view works.

now it is testing time to see if i didnt mess up, hehe

Yeah, the whole definition -> rule -> reward thing could be a bit daunting when you first look at it. That's why I wrote that example at the bottom of the challenge help section.

What were the things that tripped you up at first? I might be able to improve the documentation or settings to make them easier to understand.

Originally Posted by spatieman*:

the example was clear, but a first time setup is a challenge already, specialy i didnt want to mess up, but there was nothing

to mess up, took me simply some coffee ,only confusing thing was when only setting up a non default weapon challenge was trickty

like a C4 challenge combined with claymore kills (yea, i love weard combo's)

but thinking out of the box worked, for me that is.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by TonyOffermans*:

First of all: a great many thanks for the wonderful work done with this and other plugins, so CCC and XpKiller and so many others: I tip my hat to you. I am another newbie and set up a server yesterday. I am learning. My question is: now we have things running and we even receive visitors, I'd like to explore the richness of the data tables better. I have searched but not found anything better than using my own SQL tool to select records from the DB (and I am an SQL noob), or connect to a paid service to get a good view on all the stats we are gathering. Did someone ever create a viewer to open the data tables for users safely, or what is the common method used to research history in the tables?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

First of all: a great many thanks for the wonderful work done with this and other plugins, so CCC and XpKiller and so many others: I tip my hat to you. I am another newbie and set up a server yesterday. I am learning. My question is: now we have things running and we even receive visitors, I'd like to explore the richness of the data tables better. I have searched but not found anything better than using my own SQL tool to select records from the DB (and I am an SQL noob), or connect to a paid service to get a good view on all the stats we are gathering. Did someone ever create a viewer to open the data tables for users safely, or what is the common method used to research history in the tables?

Perhaps this will interest you:

myrcon.net/.../stats-webpage-for-xpkillers-stats-logger-plugin

Example:

https://egc-la.evga.com/battlefield/index.php

Or this:

myrcon.net/.../battlefield-admin-control-panel-for-adkats

• Plugin Developer

What tyger posted is correct. The first option is stat logger focused, the second is AdKats focused.

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

Hey guys,

my hoster where my mySQL database is running contacted me and said that the load of my DB is really high which would cause that the whole databaseserver is getting slow.

They said that for example the following query is running more than 150 sec.:

UPDATE tbl_playerstats tps

INNER JOIN (

SELECT (@num := @num+1) AS rankScore, innersub.StatsID FROM

(

SELECT tsp.StatsID

FROM tbl_playerstats tps

INNER JOIN tbl_server_player tsp ON tsp.StatsID = tps.StatsID ,(SELECT @num := 0) x

WHERE tsp.ServerID = 4

ORDER BY tps.Score DESC, tps.StatsID ASC

) innersub

) sub

ON sub.StatsID = tps.StatsID

SET tps.rankScore = sub.rankScore

WHERE sub.rankScore != tps.rankScore

So the question now is, is this caused by the Statsloggerplugin, AdKats, the AdminCP or the Statspage or maybe something else? I don't know and it would be awesome if someone could help me in this case :-)

• Plugin Developer

Hey guys,

my hoster where my mySQL database is running contacted me and said that the load of my DB is really high which would cause that the whole databaseserver is getting slow.

They said that for example the following query is running more than 150 sec.:

UPDATE tbl_playerstats tps

INNER JOIN (

SELECT (@num := @num+1) AS rankScore, innersub.StatsID FROM

(

SELECT tsp.StatsID

FROM tbl_playerstats tps

INNER JOIN tbl_server_player tsp ON tsp.StatsID = tps.StatsID ,(SELECT @num := 0) x

WHERE tsp.ServerID = 4

ORDER BY tps.Score DESC, tps.StatsID ASC

) innersub

) sub

ON sub.StatsID = tps.StatsID

SET tps.rankScore = sub.rankScore

WHERE sub.rankScore != tps.rankScore

So the question now is, is this caused by the Statsloggerplugin, AdKats, the AdminCP or the Statspage or maybe something else? I don't know and it would be awesome if someone could help me in this case :-)

That's a stat logger query for updating player rank. I'll take a look at it later to see if i can make it more efficient. However, that query doesn't run very often. Ask your database server people how many times per day that query is ran.
  • Plugin Developer

[AdKats] WARNING: Could not find persona ID for SypherX15. Player kicked from server.

What is this? his battlelog says RESTRICTED PROFILE http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/SypherX15/

edit: it seems that its something about underage? why the kick?

If it's unable to fetch their persona ID a lot of the systems around anti-cheat and tracking don't work, so the player is ejected. This is the first time I've seen this error come up. Why is an underage person allowed to enter an 18+ game?

Originally Posted by IRussao*:

If it's unable to fetch their persona ID a lot of the systems around anti-cheat and tracking don't work, so the player is ejected. This is the first time I've seen this error come up. Why is an underage person allowed to enter an 18+ game?

well there are a bunch of kids playing this game...
  • Plugin Developer

well there are a bunch of kids playing this game...

That question was more rhetorical than anything else. However, like I said this is the first time someone has reported the error. There are a lot of systems that rely on that ID so unless there are a lot of people seeing this or it's a player an admin really cares about I won't put the effort into creating a whitelist.

EDIT: Also, it could just be a person posing as an underage player to get their profile blocked from anti-cheat measures.

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

Hello,

I have been having a problem for the last month or so of Adkats layer server rebooting 3 or more times in a 24 hour period automatically. I have the setting, Automatic Server Restart When Empty set to False. Yet the layer server will reboot itself several times in a day. Below is my server plugin log showing what happen at the time of the reboot:

20:22:45] [xVotemap 1.5.6.0] Info: Level loaded: Paracel Storm [TDM], Round 1 of 1

[20:22:45] [xVotemap 1.5.6.0] Work: Level loaded: Last round detected, starting voting system

[20:22:49] AdaptiveTicketCount: INFO -> Next round requested.

[20:22:49] [xVotemap 1.5.6.0] Work: Skipped Level: Stopping voting system

[20:22:49] AdaptiveTicketCount: WORK -> 0 players; Ticket count: 75% (75 actual tickets)

[20:22:51] [AdKats] WARNING: Attempted to load challenge when not in ended or initializing state.

[20:22:51] AdaptiveTicketCount: INFO -> Level loaded.

[20:22:51] [xVotemap 1.5.6.0] Info: Level loaded: Zavod 311 [TDM], Round 1 of 1

[20:22:51] [xVotemap 1.5.6.0] Work: Level loaded: Last round detected, starting voting system

Plugin logging started: Tuesday, 9 October 2018 20:23:37

[20:23:37] Loading plugin cache..

[20:23:38] Preparing plugins directory..

[20:23:38] Moving legacy plugins..

[20:23:38] Creating compiler..

[20:23:38] Configuring compiler..

[20:23:38] Running with native .Net..

[20:23:38] Building sandbox..

[20:23:38] Configuring sandbox..

[20:23:38] Compiling and loading plugins..

[20:23:38] Compiling AdKats.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:38] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Game Version: BF4

[20:23:38] Loading AdKats... Loaded

[20:23:38] Compiling AdKatsLRT.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:38] Loading AdKatsLRT... Loaded

[20:23:38] Compiling BF4DB.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:38] Loading BF4DB... Loaded

[20:23:38] Compiling BF4DB_API... Exception

[20:23:38] System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: startIndex

at System.String.Insert(Int32 startIndex, String value)

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.PluginManager.BuildPluginSource (FileInfo pluginFile) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\P rocon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 623

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.PluginManager.CompilePlugin(Fil eInfo pluginFile, String pluginClassName, CodeDomProvider pluginsCodeDomProvider, CompilerParameters parameters) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\P rocon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 636

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.PluginManager.CompilePlugins(Pe rmissionSet pluginSandboxPermissions, List`1 ignoredPluginClassNames) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\P rocon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 839

[20:23:38] Compiling brysq9_i.0.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:38] Compiling brysq9_i.0... Exception

[20:23:38] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PRoConEvents.brysq9_i.0' from assembly 'brysq9_i.0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Server stack trace:

at System.Reflection.Assembly._GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)

at System.Activator.CreateInstanceFrom(String assemblyFile, String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, Evidence securityInfo)

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.CPRoConPluginLoaderFactory.Crea te(String assemblyFile, String typeName, Object[] constructArguments)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink ._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink .PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink .SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleRe turnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateI nvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.CPRoConPluginLoaderFactory.Crea te(String assemblyFile, String typeName, Object[] constructArguments)

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.PluginManager.LoadPlugin(String pluginClassName, CPRoConPluginLoaderFactory pluginFactory, Boolean blSandboxDisabled) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\P rocon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 690

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.PluginManager.CompilePlugins(Pe rmissionSet pluginSandboxPermissions, List`1 ignoredPluginClassNames) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\P rocon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 841

[20:23:38] Compiling CAdaptiveTicketCount.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:38] Loading CAdaptiveTicketCount... Loaded

[20:23:38] Compiling CBasicInGameInfo.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:39] Loading CBasicInGameInfo... Loaded

[20:23:39] Compiling CChatGUIDStatsLogger.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:39] Loading CChatGUIDStatsLogger... Loaded

[20:23:39] Compiling CheatDetector.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:39] Loading CheatDetector... Loaded

[20:23:39] Compiling CInGameAdmin.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:39] Loading CInGameAdmin... Loaded

[20:23:39] Compiling CLatencyManager.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:39] Loading CLatencyManager... Loaded

[20:23:39] Compiling CNotifyMe.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:39] Loading CNotifyMe... Loaded

[20:23:39] Compiling CServerRulesOnRequest.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:39] Loading CServerRulesOnRequest... Loaded

[20:23:39] Compiling CSpambot.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:39] Loading CSpambot... Loaded

[20:23:39] Compiling FailLog.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:39] Loading FailLog... Loaded

[20:23:39] Compiling he1jm-2d.0.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:39] Compiling he1jm-2d.0... Exception

[20:23:39] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PRoConEvents.he1jm-2d.0' from assembly 'he1jm-2d.0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Server stack trace:

at System.Reflection.Assembly._GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)

at System.Activator.CreateInstanceFrom(String assemblyFile, String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, Evidence securityInfo)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink ._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink .PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink .SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleRe turnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateI nvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.PluginManager.LoadPlugin(String pluginClassName, CPRoConPluginLoaderFactory pluginFactory, Boolean blSandboxDisabled) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\P rocon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 690

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.PluginManager.CompilePlugins(Pe rmissionSet pluginSandboxPermissions, List`1 ignoredPluginClassNames) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\P rocon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 841

[20:23:39] Compiling InsaneLimits.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:40] [insane Limits] Game Version = BF4

[20:23:40] Loading InsaneLimits... Loaded

[20:23:40] [insane Limits] plugin loaded

[20:23:40] Compiling jf3gplvw.0.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:40] Compiling jf3gplvw.0... Exception

[20:23:40] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PRoConEvents.jf3gplvw.0' from assembly 'jf3gplvw.0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Server stack trace:

[20:23:40] Compiling LanguageEnforcer.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:40] Loading LanguageEnforcer... Loaded

[20:23:40] Compiling Metabans.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:40] Loading Metabans... Loaded

[20:23:40] Compiling MULTIbalancer.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:40] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Game Version = BF4

[20:23:40] Loading MULTIbalancer... Loaded

[20:23:40] Compiling PBSSE.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:40] Loading PBSSE... Loaded

[20:23:40] Compiling TeamspeakSync.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:40] Loading TeamspeakSync... Loaded

[20:23:40] Compiling xVotemap.cs... Using Cache

[20:23:40] Loading xVotemap... Loaded

[20:23:40] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[20:23:41] [AdKatsLRT] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[20:23:41] [AdKatsLRT] Waiting a few seconds for requirements and other plugins to initialize, please wait...

[20:23:41] [AdKatsLRT] 13...

[20:23:41] AdaptiveTicketCount: Enabled!

[20:23:41] PRoCon Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Enabled

[20:23:41] PRoCon Chat, GUID and Stats Logger: Floodprotection set to 10 Request per Round for each Player

[20:23:41] CheatDetector Enabled!

[20:23:41] CD - Battlelog Cache plugin is disabled. Installing/updating and enabling the plugin is recommended, if you run other Plugins that require Battlelog Stats (Insane Limits, True Balancer).

[20:23:41] [FailLog] Enabled! Version = 1.1.0.0

[20:23:41] [insane Limits] Enabled!

[20:23:41] [insane Limits] Battlelog Cache plugin is disabled; installing/updating and enabling the plugin is recommended for Insane Limits!

[20:23:41] [AdKats] Waiting a few seconds for requirements and other plugins to initialize, please wait...

[20:23:41] [AdKats] 17...

[20:23:42] [insane Limits] Thread(activator): Compiling Limit #1 - Battlelog Kdr Kicker - OnSpawn

[20:23:42] [AdKatsLRT] 12...

[20:23:42] [insane Limits] Thread(activator): Compiling Limit #2 - Melee/Knife Death Shame - OnKill

[20:23:42] [insane Limits] Thread(activator): Compiling Limit #3 - Load first Map by empty bf4 server - OnLeave

[20:23:42] [insane Limits] Thread(activator): Compiling Limit #4 - Mute on Hackusations - OnAnyChat

[20:23:42] [insane Limits] Thread(activator): Compiling Limit #5 - Clan Tag Protector - OnJoin

[20:23:42] [insane Limits] Thread(activator): Compiling Limit #6 - Welcome/Notification message for RESERVED users - OnJoin

[20:23:42] [insane Limits] Thread(activator): Compiling Limit #7 - Join Restriction On/Off Switch - OnAnyChat

[20:23:42] [insane Limits] Thread(activator): Compiling Limit #8 - Join Restriction - OnAnyChat

[20:23:42] [insane Limits] Thread(activator): Waiting for privacy_policy_agreement value

[20:23:42] [insane Limits] Thread(activator): Agreement received, activating plugin now!

[20:23:42] [AdKats] 16...

[20:23:43] Language Enforcer Enabled!

[20:23:43] Language Enforcer: Using folder "Plugins\BF4\" for File operations

[20:23:43] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Enabled! Version = 1.1.6.0

[20:23:43] [MULTIbalancer]:1 WARNING: BattlelogCache only supports BF3!

[20:23:43] [AdKatsLRT] 11...

[20:23:43] PBSSE Enabled!

[20:23:43] xVotemap Enabled!

[20:23:43] [AdKats] 15...

[20:23:44] [AdKatsLRT] 10...

[20:23:44] [AdKats] 14...

Any ideas?

• Plugin Developer

Hello,

I have been having a problem for the last month or so of Adkats layer server rebooting 3 or more times in a 24 hour period automatically. I have the setting, Automatic Server Restart When Empty set to False. Yet the layer server will reboot itself several times in a day. Below is my server plugin log showing what happen at the time of the reboot:

Any ideas?

Question. Does the reboot always coincide with a level load, the moment the screen goes black in-game when switching maps between rounds? If so that might help narrow things down.

Question. Does the reboot always coincide with a level load, the moment the screen goes black in-game when switching maps between rounds? If so that might help narrow things down.

Yes. It appears that is when the restart is occurring. But only happens about 2 or 3 times in a 24 hour period. Yesterday, it happen twice in a 5 hour period.
  • Plugin Developer

Yes. It appears that is when the restart is occurring. But only happens about 2 or 3 times in a 24 hour period. Yesterday, it happen twice in a 5 hour period.

Alright i'll take a look at it to see if any of the automated reboot code could be improperly triggered. Do you have the experimental tools setting enabled?

EDIT: It looks like all the methods AdKats uses for rebooting the procon layer, without issuing a server shutdown record in your database, require the experimental tools section to be enabled. If you have that enabled I would suggest turning it off.

Originally Posted by IRussao*:

That question was more rhetorical than anything else. However, like I said this is the first time someone has reported the error. There are a lot of systems that rely on that ID so unless there are a lot of people seeing this or it's a player an admin really cares about I won't put the effort into creating a whitelist.

EDIT: Also, it could just be a person posing as an underage player to get their profile blocked from anti-cheat measures.

Yeah, u are right, that is a good reason to kick ppl "missing" persona id.

Another question: How do i send adkats commands from procon's chat window? is there any way to send it like @kick player_name ?

• Plugin Developer

Yeah, u are right, that is a good reason to kick ppl "missing" persona id.

Another question: How do i send adkats commands from procon's chat window? is there any way to send it like @kick player_name ?

Command Settings: Allow Commands from Admin Say: True

Then send all your commands from procon using the hidden prefix. i.e. /kick

Alright i'll take a look at it to see if any of the automated reboot code could be improperly triggered. Do you have the experimental tools setting enabled?

EDIT: It looks like all the methods AdKats uses for rebooting the procon layer, without issuing a server shutdown record in your database, require the experimental tools section to be enabled. If you have that enabled I would suggest turning it off.

The experimental tools section is set to False.
  • Plugin Developer

The experimental tools section is set to False.

Well that's just weird then. Perhaps it's not an actual reboot being called but instead an error that's bubbling up to procon itself causing a crash. If so that's something I haven't seen since the early days.

If you have the disk space try increasing the debug level to 7 and use the log file to see the last thing AdKats did before the shutdown. If it's consistently the same thing we have a lead.

Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI*:

From the 10th of last month, My server often has 64/64 players, all players are kicked the server, But the server did not restart itself.

This means my server is suffering from DDoS attacks, Or other possible reasons?

• Plugin Developer

From the 10th of last month, My server often has 64/64 players, all players are kicked the server, But the server did not restart itself.

This means my server is suffering from DDoS attacks, Or other possible reasons?

In the procon chat window turn on kick messages AND disconnect messages. Then you will see why a player is being removed from the server.

If you don't see a reason then it's likely your server is hitting what's people call a 'blaze disconnect'. Blaze is the system EA uses for storing statistics, so if the blaze node for your server goes offline it will kick all the players in your server. Nothing can be done about this if that is what's happening.

I can only say when things happen, All players can't move within the game, Then all players will automatically leave the server as normal, This is happening every day in Asia.

Do you think this is a bug caused by EA?

• Plugin Developer

I can only say when things happen, All players can't move within the game, Then all players will automatically leave the server as normal, This is happening every day in Asia.

Do you think this is a bug caused by EA?

Check the disconnect messages in procon, see what it says about the disconnected players. Checking the server uptime stat could also help.

Because of this happening, The server does not have any restart problems, Didn't even restart the round, Even if there is no way to get back to the game, but after a few minutes, We can get back to the server again.

According to i3D.NET's reply to me, This is a bug in BF4 itself, and i3D.NET can't do anything for us, Anyway, this is a big frustration for us.

• Plugin Developer

Because of this happening, The server does not have any restart problems, Didn't even restart the round, Even if there is no way to get back to the game, but after a few minutes, We can get back to the server again.

According to i3D.NET's reply to me, This is a bug in BF4 itself, and i3D.NET can't do anything for us, Anyway, this is a big frustration for us.

If you can't get into the server for a few minutes that sounds like a server crash, not a blaze disconnect.

Check your server uptime stat in procon. If it goes back to zero after the issue then your server is actually crashing.

Originally Posted by Timm*:

Hello Col.

How can i add player to whitelist for join to server?

Now i enable Auto-kick player who first joined after this date 10/10/2018 becasue of cheater use some exploit and crashe server.

But if I trust some players, how can I add them so that they can log in to the server?

• Plugin Developer

Hello Col.

How can i add player to whitelist for join to server?

Now i enable Auto-kick player who first joined after this date 10/10/2018 becasue of cheater use some exploit and crashe server.

But if I trust some players, how can I add them so that they can log in to the server?

I have not added any kind of whitelist to that system, it was basically made as an emergency setting for times when people attack your server. Not designed for long term use.