ProconRulz V44j1 - weapon limits and other event-triggered admin actions

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by BuRockK*:

What the code does is:

1) Sets killername of victim(ini_slapkiller_%v%% %p%) and authorize victimname(%ini_slapvictim_%v%% 1) which will be allowed to use !slap, to ini vars.

2) Checks if victim who will use !slap is authorized (if %ini_slapvictim_%p%% != 0)

3) Does what needs to be done when used !slap (if command user is authorized)

Perhaps yes, i did misunderstood.

I dont have the change to test it right now but try this:

Code:

On kill;
    if %ini_slapvictims%p%_%v%% == 0
    set %ini_slapvictims%p%_%v%% 1

On say;Text !slap;
    if %ini_slapvictims%p%_%targettext% != 0
    Say %p% slaps %targettext%
    Set %ini_slapvictims%p%_%targettext% 0
This will let save the player names youve killed in an ini_var and will delete that player name once you used !slap for that player

Ex:

- You killed Tom, BamBam.

- You can use "!slap Tom" or "!slap BamBam" which will work because theyre your victims

- You used "!slap BamBam" , script says "Player slaps BamBam"

- Player name BamBam deleted from your victims list.

EDIT:

Updated version with Soul Collection:

Code:

on kill;
    Incr %ini_collectedsouls_%p%%
    // below line takes one soul from victim when they get killed. Just to add extra challange. you can delete this line if you like
    if %ini_collectedsouls_%v%% > 0; Decr %ini_collectedsouls_%v%%;VictimSay You've lost a soul because you were killed.

on say;text !soul; PlayerSay you currently have %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% souls.

On kill;
    if %ini_slapvictims%p%_%v%% == 0
    set %ini_slapvictims%p%_%v%% 1

On say;Text !slap;
    if %ini_slapvictims%p%_%targettext% != 0
    if %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% > 5
    // write whichever msg you like on the line below this text for !slap action
    Say %p% slaps %targettext%
    Set %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% - 5
    Set %ini_slapvictims%p%_%targettext% 0
    if %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% < 5; PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast 5 souls for a slap.

on RoundEnd;
    Set %ini_slapvictims%p% 0
    Set %ini_collectedsouls% 0
How the soul collecting part works:

- With every kill, killer earns +1 soul while victim loses -1 soul (losing souls can be disabled, see the code)

- Every victim is saved in list, stays in list until you either !slap those victims, or the round ends. Also collected souls reset when round ends.

- When you used !slap on a player, if you dont have enough souls (at least 5), you will be warned. If you have enough souls, slap action will happen and you will spend 5 souls for every !slap you use.

Again, i didnt tested this, let me know if anything does not work properly.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by MRniceGuy*:

Damn i was so excited to go home and testing it but Sorry to bother you still does not work xD

this time the message shows whatever words you type after !slap

for example

!slap sdsfsdfsdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdgfhgsdfsfsfsdff

MrNice slaps sdsfsdfsdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdgfhgsdfsfsfsdff

collecting souls and others are fine but probably issues with victim names

Originally Posted by maxdralle*:

@BurRockK

it is not necessary to store the data in the INI file. when you need the data only for one round, and every player have to read the vaules, then you can also use this without the extern INI file:

with ini:

%ini_collectedsouls_%p%%

without ini:

%global_collectedsouls[%p%]%

here a little test. player A writes in chat the command !saveglobal to save the data. player B and every body else can read this string/value with the command !loadglobal . in this way it will store the data only for one round in the RAM and not in the INI file. i think this is better for the server performance.

Code:

On Say; Text !saveglobal Set %global_test[%test15%]% every player can read this till next round;
On Say; Text !loadglobal; Say %global_test[%test15%]%;

I though i took care of %targettext% not being a random text instead of a playername.

I will check this when im back home. Goin on the road in a min. Be back in 6 7 hours hopefully..

Okay, unfortunitely i cant try this because my other pc for testing codes/plugins etc. is having issues. I need a fresh windows install or at least upgrade ram etc. But try this, should give error if text you type after !slap doesnt exist in your saved victims list..:

Code:

on kill;
    if %ini_collectedsouls_%v%% > 0; Decr %ini_collectedsouls_%v%%;VictimSay You've lost a soul because you were killed.

On kill;
    if %ini_slapvictims%p%_%v%% == active;end
    if %ini_slapvictims%p%_%v%% == 0; set %ini_slapvictims%p%_%v%% active

On say;Text !slap
+    if %ini_slapvictims%p%_%targettext% == 0; PlayerSay There are no valid targets to slap.;end
+    if %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% < 5; PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast 5 souls for a slap.
+    if %ini_slapvictims%p%_%targettext% == active; if %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% > 5; Say %p% slaps %targettext%
+    Set %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% - 5
+    Set %ini_slapvictims%p%_%targettext% 0

on RoundEnd;

@BurRockK

it is not necessary to store the data in the INI file. when you need the data only for one round, and every player have to read the vaules, then you can also use this without the extern INI file:

with ini:

%ini_collectedsouls_%p%%

without ini:

%global_collectedsouls[%p%]%

here a little test. player A writes in chat the command !saveglobal to save the data. player B and every body else can read this string/value with the command !loadglobal . in this way it will store the data only for one round in the RAM and not in the INI file. i think this is better for the server performance.

Code:

On Say; Text !saveglobal Set %global_test[%test15%]% every player can read this till next round;
On Say; Text !loadglobal; Say %global_test[%test15%]%;
I have no knowledge of that %global_% variable. Either i missed it in the ProconRulz documentation, or the doc i have is out of date_. I have the one at this location:

http://www.forsterlewis.com/proconrulz.pdf

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

I have no knowledge of that %global_% variable. Either i missed it in the ProconRulz documentation, or the doc i have is out of date_. I have the one at this location:

http://www.forsterlewis.com/proconrulz.pdf

I am pretty sure he means %server_% instead of %global_%. I am :huh: as well.

Okay, unfortunitely i cant try this because my other pc for testing codes/plugins etc. is having issues. I need a fresh windows install or at least upgrade ram etc. But try this, should give error if text you type after !slap doesnt exist in your saved victims list..:

Code:

on kill;

On kill;
    if %ini_slapvictims%p%_%v%% == active;end
    if %ini_slapvictims%p%_%v%% == 0; set %ini_slapvictims%p%_%v%% active

On say;Text !slap
+    if %ini_slapvictims%p%_%targettext% == 0; PlayerSay There are no valid targets to slap.;end
+    if %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% < 5; PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast 5 souls for a slap.
+    if %ini_slapvictims%p%_%targettext% == active; if %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% > 5; Say %p% slaps %targettext%
+    Set %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% - 5
+    Set %ini_slapvictims%p%_%targettext% 0

on RoundEnd;
Sorry still does not work, This time shows nothing on !slap player name plus i think you forgot to add the code to collect souls on kill!? but anyways i added it myself there is no problem on collecting points, it just shows nothing if we type !slap :/

Sorry still does not work, This time shows nothing on !slap player name plus i think you forgot to add the code to collect souls on kill!? but anyways i added it myself there is no problem on collecting points, it just shows nothing if we type !slap :/

Soul collecting is there:

Code:

on kill;
im not sure why it didnt work. Maybe you didnt copy the whole code from the top or something else.

For the rest, i cannot make sure the code works perfectly without testing it (i need control of another pc and player)

Until then, i cant really know which part of code is not working.

Ill try to make the victim list with %server_% var like maxdralle suggested and see if that works.

EDIT:

..it just shows nothing if we type !slap :/

You need to type the name of a victim you want to slap.

Example: !slap BuRockK

if you type nothing or a name that doesnt exist in your victim list, it will do nothing:

Code:

On say;Text !slap

No i mean you didnt add any code to collect souls on kills you make in game

Set %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% + 2

i tested again still does not work i have even tried to type the exact player name it just shows nothing :/

plus typing no name or a different player name...

@MRniceGuy

try this code...

commands:

!soul

!slap

Code:

On Spawn; PlayerFirst;
    Set %min_souls_for_slap% 3;

On Kill;
    Incr %server_global_slapcounter[%p%][%v%]%;
    if %server_global_slapcounter[%p%][%v%]% >= %min_souls_for_slap%; PlayerSay %p% you can use !slap %v% (%server_global_slapcounter[%v%][%p%]%/%min_souls_for_slap% souls)
    if %server_global_slapcounter[%v%][%p%]% > 0; Decr %server_global_slapcounter[%v%][%p%]%; VictimSay You lost a point for slap %p% (%server_global_slapcounter[%v%][%p%]%/%min_souls_for_slap%)

On Say; Text !soul;
    Set %tmp_player% none; TargetPlayer; Set %tmp_player% %t%
    if %tmp_player% == none; PlayerSay ERROR: Playername not found. Type ANY UNIQUE part of the name e.g. !souls <playername>
    if %tmp_player% != none; PlayerSay You have %server_global_slapcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]%/%min_souls_for_slap% souls in your backpack for %tmp_player%!; if %server_global_slapcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]% >= %min_souls_for_slap%; PlayerSay You can use !slap %tmp_player%

On Say; Text !slap;
    if %tmp_player% == none; PlayerSay ERROR: Playername not found. Type ANY UNIQUE part of the name e.g. !slap <playername>
    if %tmp_player% != none; if %server_global_slapcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]% < %min_souls_for_slap%; PlayerSay ERROR: You need more souls! Currently %server_global_slapcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]%/%min_souls_for_slap% for slap %tmp_player%
    if %tmp_player% != none; if %server_global_slapcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]% >= %min_souls_for_slap%; Set %server_global_slapcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]% %server_global_slapcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]% - %min_souls_for_slap%; Both %p% slaps %tmp_player% - ha ha, shame on you!!;

so i have tested but how does that work?

looks like souls are collected differently for each player :/ i thought i can customize but it is confusing me haha

I should have said that im not going to use it only for one fun command named !slap of course my bad, sorry, i will use it for many other fun commands

and that is not the only thing, i will also use souls for some other commands that might depend on souls you have i also use something like

Set %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% + 2

to collect a different amount of souls for a specific weapon

lets say

On Kill;Weapon Defibrillator

+ Set %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% + 10

so yea collecting souls should be separated differently, so i can use it anywhere for anything else i want :smile:

-----

currently i have this fun commands on my server

and how does it work is simple, all you need is souls, each kill you make you get 2 souls here

################################################## ###

# !funcommands

On Say;Text !funcommands

PlayerSay ---> !tissue [Player Name]

PlayerSay ---> !cry [Player Name]

PlayerSay ---> !cookie [Player Name]

PlayerSay ---> !tent [Player Name]

PlayerSay ---> !slap [Player Name]

On Kill

+ Incr %ini_collectedsouls_%p%%

+ Set %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% + 2

On Spawn;Set %server_isonteam[%p%]% %pt%

On Say;Text !souls;PlayerSay You have %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% souls in your backpack!

On Say;Text !whatISsouls;PlayerSay souls are points you collect on each kill, 1 kill = 2 !souls

On Say;Text !slap

+ If %ini_collectedsouls_%p%%

+ PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast 6 souls for a slap. !whatISsouls

On Say;Text !slap

+ If %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% >= 6

+ TargetPlayer

+ If %p% != %t%

+ Say %p% slaps %t%, around a bit with a large trout!

+ Set %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% %ini_collectedsouls_%p%% - 6

On Say;Text !tissue

+ PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast 6 souls for a tissue. !whatISsouls

On Say;Text !tissue

+ TargetPlayer

+ If %p% != %t%

+ Say It's ok now %t%, %p% gave you a tissue... So you can stop crying!

+ TargetAction PlayerYell %p% bought you a tissue to stop crying now!

On Say;Text !cry

+ PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast 6 souls for a cry. !whatISsouls

On Say;Text !cry

+ TargetPlayer

+ If %p% != %t%

+ Say Omg %t% please cry more, %p% wants your delicious tears! NOM NOM NOM

+ TargetAction PlayerYell %p% says your tears are delicious, cry him a river!

On Say;Text !cookie

+ PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast 6 souls for a cookie. !whatISsouls

On Say;Text !cookie

+ TargetPlayer

+ If %p% != %t%

+ Say %p% got a cookie for you %t%. Now when you have your mouth full, stop whining!

+ TargetAction PlayerYell %p% bought you a cookie to shut your mouth!

On Say;Text !tent

+ PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast 6 souls for a tent. !whatISsouls

On Say;Text !tent

+ TargetPlayer

+ If %p% != %t%

+ Say %p% bought a tent for you %t%, for better camping experience!

+ TargetAction PlayerYell %p% bought you a tent, now you can camp even more!

so in this code leave the souls a side, and check the funcommands like !slap...etc it works on any players you target, all you need is souls, so i want it to be used on your victims only not just souls you have!

@MRniceGuy

here is your complete code in version 2

copy, paste and finish!

Code:

####################################
###   FUN COMMANDS - Version 2  ####
####################################

On Say; Text !soul; PlayerSay You have %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% souls in your backpack!; If %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% >= %min_souls_for_msg%; PlayerSay Check out the !funcommands

On Say;Text !funcommands;
    PlayerSay ---> !tissue <Player Name>
    PlayerSay ---> !cry <Player Name>
    PlayerSay ---> !cookie <Player Name>
    PlayerSay ---> !tent <Player Name>
    PlayerSay ---> !slap <Player Name>

On Say;Text !whatISsouls; PlayerSay Souls are points you collect on each kill, 1 kill = 2 !souls

On Spawn; PlayerFirst;
    Set %min_souls_for_msg% 6;

On Kill;
    Set %server_global_soulcounter[%p%][%v%]% 1;
    Set %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% 2 + %server_global_mysouls[%p%]%;

On Kill; Weapon U_Defib;
    Set %server_global_soulcounter[%p%][%v%]% 1;
    Set %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% 8 + %server_global_mysouls[%p%]%;

# FUN COMMAND 1 > !slap
On Say; Text !slap;
    if %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% < %min_souls_for_msg%; PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast %min_souls_for_msg% souls for a !slap. !whatISsouls
    if %tmp_player% == none; PlayerSay ERROR: Playername not found. Type ANY UNIQUE part of the name e.g. !slap <playername>
    if %tmp_player% != none; if %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% >= %min_souls_for_msg%; if %server_global_soulcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]% != 1; PlayerSay ERROR: First you have to kill %tmp_player% to use it for her
    if %tmp_player% != none; if %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% >= %min_souls_for_msg%; if %server_global_soulcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]% == 1; Set %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% - %min_souls_for_msg%; Say %p% slaps %tmp_player% around a bit with a large trout!;

# FUN COMMAND 2 > !tissue
On Say; Text !tissue;
    if %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% < %min_souls_for_msg%; PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast %min_souls_for_msg% souls for a !tissue. !whatISsouls
    if %tmp_player% == none; PlayerSay ERROR: Playername not found. Type ANY UNIQUE part of the name e.g. !tissue <playername>
    if %tmp_player% != none; if %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% >= %min_souls_for_msg%; if %server_global_soulcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]% != 1; PlayerSay ERROR: First you have to kill %tmp_player% to use it for her
    if %tmp_player% != none; if %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% >= %min_souls_for_msg%; if %server_global_soulcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]% == 1; Set %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% - %min_souls_for_msg%; Say It's ok now %tmp_player%, %p% gave you a tissue... So you can stop crying!; TargetAction PlayerYell %p% bought you a tissue to stop crying now!

# FUN COMMAND 3 > !cry
On Say; Text !cry;
    if %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% < %min_souls_for_msg%; PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast %min_souls_for_msg% souls for a !cry. !whatISsouls
    if %tmp_player% == none; PlayerSay ERROR: Playername not found. Type ANY UNIQUE part of the name e.g. !cry <playername>
    if %tmp_player% != none; if %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% >= %min_souls_for_msg%; if %server_global_soulcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]% == 1; Set %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% - %min_souls_for_msg%; Say Omg %tmp_player% please cry more, %p% wants your delicious tears! NOM NOM NOM; TargetAction PlayerYell %p% says your tears are delicious, cry him a river!

# FUN COMMAND 4 > !cookie
On Say; Text !cookie;
    if %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% < %min_souls_for_msg%; PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast %min_souls_for_msg% souls for a !cookie. !whatISsouls
    if %tmp_player% == none; PlayerSay ERROR: Playername not found. Type ANY UNIQUE part of the name e.g. !cookie <playername>
    if %tmp_player% != none; if %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% >= %min_souls_for_msg%; if %server_global_soulcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]% == 1; Set %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% - %min_souls_for_msg%; Say %p% got a cookie for you %tmp_player%. Now when you have your mouth full, stop whining!; TargetAction PlayerYell  %p% bought you a cookie to shut your mouth!

# FUN COMMAND 5 > !tent
On Say; Text !tent;
    if %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% < %min_souls_for_msg%; PlayerSay You are broke mister! You need atleast %min_souls_for_msg% souls for a !tent. !whatISsouls
    if %tmp_player% == none; PlayerSay ERROR: Playername not found. Type ANY UNIQUE part of the name e.g. !tent <playername>
    if %tmp_player% != none; if %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% >= %min_souls_for_msg%; if %server_global_soulcounter[%p%][%tmp_player%]% == 1; Set %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% %server_global_mysouls[%p%]% - %min_souls_for_msg%; Say %p% bought a tent for you %tmp_player%, for better camping experience!; TargetAction PlayerYell %p% bought you a tent, now you can camp even more!

Looks amazing but Can you please check whats wrong, it always says

ERROR: First you have to kill PLAYER to use it for her

i did killed him haha

Thanks man

+ is there any chance we can also use something like !victims to list the player names you have killed?

Sorry guys one more question

is it possible to create a list of players who can join the server as a commander? and kick anyone else whos not in the list?

something like

On Join;If %p% == "BARZANY"; joined as commander, dont kick

On Join;If anyone else kick with a message?

Sorry guys one more question

is it possible to create a list of players who can join the server as a commander? and kick anyone else whos not in the list?

something like

On Join;If %p% == "BARZANY"; joined as commander, dont kick

On Join;If anyone else kick with a message?

it is possible. but only with the plugin insane limits.

code for insane limits:

Code:

if (((player.Role == 2) || (player.Role == 3)) && (!plugin.isInList(player.Name, "commander_list")))  { return true; }

it is possible. but only with the plugin insane limits.

code for insane limits:

Code:

if (((player.Role == 2) || (player.Role == 3)) && (!plugin.isInList(player.Name, "commander_list")))  { return true; }
I posted in insane limits thread, would be good if provide a little more details on how am i supposed to do it exactly :smile:

Thanks

Originally Posted by warkaos*:

Hello

People!

I need help.

I do not speak much English.

Can guide me on the proconruls:

1 - efficient Autbalance by ProconRuls

2 - On our server we have only 1 day / knife / gun / defibrillator.

***** Do not allow other weapons.

3 - Best configuration Basic Cheater Detector.

I am unable to activate the commands.

I'm new and would this help.

You can offer me a quote?

Configuration for battlefield 4

Infantry

I thank you.