On Spawn;Map Metro;ServerFirst;Set %Explosive[%p%]% >= 4

On kill;Map Metro;Damage Explosive;Incr %Explosive[%p%]%

If %Explosive[%p%]% == 1;PlayerSay %p% your text

If %Explosive[%p%]% == 2;PlayerSay %p% your text;Kill

If %Explosive[%p%]% == 3;PlayerSay %p% your text;Kick

If %Explosive[%p%]% == 4;TempBan 86400 your text

for BFBC2

Remove the ;ServerFirst;Set %Explosive[%p%]% >= 4

all variables wil be set to 0 on fresh round start.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

Hi guys,

I have a little problem. I got a simple player announcer for the server so when someone joins a message in chatbox appears "Player xyz joined the server".

So now I want to make an exception. I thought about that:

"On Join; If %p% != playerxyz; Say %p% joined the server"

That is working I guess. But now I want to write down more namens and tried it this way:

"On Join; If %p% != playerxyz,playerzyx,playeryzx; Say %p% joined the server"

but that doesn't work. So what did I wrong or is it simply not possible to do such things?

Would be nice if someone has a clue.

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

Comma means OR. Your rule basically says, if player does not equal xyz OR does not equal zyx, OR does not equal adc.... Which will ALWAYS be true since a player's name will never be all those player names; which means it will always display the message with it written the way you wrote it.

You want to do AND instead of OR. Semilcolon is AND.

On Join; If %p% != playerxyz; If %p% != playerzyx; If %p% != playerabc; Say %p% joined the server

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

Try this:

Code:

On Join;
	If %p% contains playerxyz playerzyx playeryzx;log %p% joined but not shown
	Not If %p% contains playerxyz playerzyx playeryzx;Say %p% joined the server

Originally Posted by spatieman*:

or try this.

Code:

On Init;Set %ini_whitelist_yell-1% "player1 player2 player3"
On Init;Set %ini_whitelist_yell-2% "player4 player5 player6"
on init;set %ini_whitelist_masters% %ini_whitelist_yell-1%  %ini_whitelist_yell-2%
On Join;If %ini_whitelist_masters% contains %p% ;Say %p% joined the server
player(nmbr) contain the names

2nd part combines the name in 1 list.

3th part read that bigger list and checks if that player is joining, the rest wil be ignored.

crude solution, but works here.

For a friend i am setting up some stuff in procon.

he is NOT using adkatz, procon only, all admins are in the admin procon list.

It is small basic stuff,but some things arnt working if admins are in the server.

with a atrickt no shotgun rule

1: the !kickme isnt working on admins.

2: the !killme isnt working also.

3: the bf,bk,br commands seems also not to work on a admin

what am i missing.

similar stuff works on my server, but there i have adkats running.

Code:

On Say;Text !rules
    PlayerSay === Welcome server ===
    PlayerSay === No Shotgun ===

-Benachrichtigung bei Join:
On Join;Say %p% joined the Game!

-Benachrichtigung bei Leave:
On Leave;Say %p% leaved the Server!

- iamadeadpixel added stuff
on Spawn;PlayerOnce;say victim %p% has just spawned
on say;text !kickme,/kickme;playersay %p% got kicked on request;yell 7 %p% got a kamikaze kick at request;exec admin.kickPlayer %p% smell you later %p%

on kill;serverfirst;say soldier %p% has welcomed %v%;say for dying first,and we just started!
on suicide;serverfirst;say soldier %p% has welcomed himself;say for killing himself the 1st time

On kill;damage shotgun;Incr %shotgun_killed[%p%]%
If %shotgun_killed[%p%]% >= 5;Set %shotgun_killed[%p%]% 0
If %shotgun_killed[%p%]% == 1;say %p% killed for using shotguns 1/4;kill 1500
If %shotgun_killed[%p%]% == 2;say %p% killed for using shotguns 2/4;kill 1500
If %shotgun_killed[%p%]% == 3;say %p% killed for using shotguns 3/4 next is kick;kill 1500
If %shotgun_killed[%p%]% == 4;say %p% kicked for using shotguns;kick cant u read_ NO shotguns

on say;text /killme,!killme
Incr %selfkill%
if %selfkill% >= 5;Set %selfkill% 0
if %selfkill% == 1;playersay %p% chose to die as kamikaze;kill 1500
if %selfkill% == 2;playersay %p% chose to slith his throat and died;kill 1500
if %selfkill% == 3;playersay %p% did a drugs overdose and died;kill 1500
if %selfkill% == 4;playersay %p% used the suicide shortcut;kill 1500

- extended admin commands
on say;admin;text !bf,/bf;targetplayer;targetaction ban suspect cheating
on say;admin;text !bk,/bk;targetplayer;targetaction exec admin.killPlayer;say killed by admin
on say;admin;text !br,/br;say kicking;targetplayer;targetaction kick kickded by admin

on say;admin;text !die;TargetPlayer;Say The admin Killed %t%;say reason: %targettext%;TargetAction Kill 1500;

Originally Posted by maxdralle*:

For a friend i am setting up some stuff in procon.

he is NOT using adkatz, procon only, all admins are in the admin procon list.

It is small basic stuff,but some things arnt working if admins are in the server.

with a atrickt no shotgun rule

1: the !kickme isnt working on admins.

2: the !killme isnt working also.

3: the bf,bk,br commands seems also not to work on a admin

what am i missing.

similar stuff works on my server, but there i have adkats running.

do this:

proconrulz main settings > protect these players from kick or kill > neither

then it works

could use some advice.

for a platoon member ,who has also a server,i am making some scripts,but dont have adkatz.

most of them work like a charm.

i made a quick ban script that goes like this

Code:

on say;admin;text !qban,/qban;targetplayer;targetaction ban cought cheating;say Banning %t% for cheating
its simple,,most of us are to lame to add a reason.

and for some reason, even with confirm commands disabled we still need to say !yes on any action.

so, there for this kind of stuff.

the banning works, but it in the banlist we see the EAguid, and not the name.

oh, the same script command bannes WITH name on my server.

any ideas?

could use some advice.

for a platoon member ,who has also a server,i am making some scripts,but dont have adkatz.

most of them work like a charm.

i made a quick ban script that goes like this

Code:

on say;admin;text !qban,/qban;targetplayer;targetaction ban cought cheating;say Banning %t% for cheating
its simple,,most of us are to lame to add a reason.

and for some reason, even with confirm commands disabled we still need to say !yes on any action.

so, there for this kind of stuff.

the banning works, but it in the banlist we see the EAguid, and not the name.

oh, the same script command bannes WITH name on my server.

any ideas?

ban by EAguid is the best. you can add the playername into the reason ( e.g. Playername > banned for ... )

ok, this one is interesting.

no shotgun script.

Code:

On kill;damage shotgun;Incr %shotgun_killed[%p%]%
If %shotgun_killed[%p%]% >= 6;Set %shotgun_killed[%p%]% 0
If %shotgun_killed[%p%]% == 0;playersay %p% killed for using shotguns 0/4;kill 1500;say NO SHOTGUNS HERE!
If %shotgun_killed[%p%]% == 1;playersay %p% killed for using shotguns 1/4;kill 1500;say NO SHOTGUNS HERE!
If %shotgun_killed[%p%]% == 2;playersay %p% killed for using shotguns 2/4;kill 1500;say NO SHOTGUNS HERE!
If %shotgun_killed[%p%]% == 3;playersay %p% killed for using shotguns 3/4 next is kick;kill 1500;say NO SHOTGUNS HERE!
If %shotgun_killed[%p%]% == 4;playersay %p% kicked for using shotguns;kick cant u read_ NO shotguns;say %p% got kicked for shotgun abuse;say NO SHOTGUNS HERE!
If %shotgun_killed[%p%]% == 5;playersay %p% timebanned for using shotguns;tban 3600 cant u read_ NO shotguns;say %p% got timebanned for shotgun abuse;say NO SHOTGUNS HERE!
look ok right?

doesnt work.....

while the knife only script same stuff is, and works.

i tried with fixed %ini_, nothing...

what i am overlooking here

hmm, for some reason the == 0 rule was breaking the script.

but on a 1st kill with it the player didnt get the message, only on the 2nd kill it will start counting from 1st warning.

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

hmm, for some reason the == 0 rule was breaking the script.

but on a 1st kill with it the player didnt get the message, only on the 2nd kill it will start counting from 1st warning.

That's because your increment of the number comes before your checks. The counter goes from 1 and up (it's never 0), while your checks go from 0 and up. Just increase your if check values by 1 and you'll be grand.

EDIT: Take that back, the only time the number is 0 is when it's already 6+, then it's set to 0 before the tests.

That's because your increment of the number comes before your checks. The counter goes from 1 and up (it's never 0), while your checks go from 0 and up. Just increase your if check values by 1 and you'll be grand.

EDIT: Take that back, the only time the number is 0 is when it's already 6+, then it's set to 0 before the tests.

yes,, i was prety tirred when i tested it.

Maybe try %ini_prohibitionshotgun_kills[%p%]%

Better %ini_prohibitionshotgun_kills[%ea_guid%]%

Code:

On kill;damage shotgun;Incr %ini_prohibitionshotgun_kills[%ea_guid%]%
	If %ini_prohibitionshotgun_kills[%ea_guid%]% >= 6;Set %ini_prohibitionshotgun_kills[%ea_guid%]% 1
	If %ini_prohibitionshotgun_kills[%ea_guid%]% == 1;playersay %p% killed for using shotguns 1/4;kill 1500;say NO SHOTGUNS HERE!
	If %ini_prohibitionshotgun_kills[%ea_guid%]% == 2;playersay %p% killed for using shotguns 2/4;kill 1500;say NO SHOTGUNS HERE!
	If %ini_prohibitionshotgun_kills[%ea_guid%]% == 3;playersay %p% killed for using shotguns 3/4 next is kick;kill 1500;say NO SHOTGUNS HERE!
	If %ini_prohibitionshotgun_kills[%ea_guid%]% == 4;playersay %p% kicked for using shotguns;kick cant u read_ NO shotguns;say %p% got kicked for shotgun abuse;say NO SHOTGUNS HERE!
	If %ini_prohibitionshotgun_kills[%ea_guid%]% == 5;playersay %p% timebanned for using shotguns;tban 3600 cant u read_ NO shotguns;say %p% got timebanned for shotgun abuse;say NO SHOTGUNS HERE!
  • 2 weeks later...

Why this shit happens? When i try to restart proconrulz i got errors sometimes (not not always

) and my _proconrulz.ini goes to 0 KB from 2400 KB... How to fix this shit?

Code:

[23:56:43 85] ProconRulz: recoverable exception in process_part (ProconRulz will continue...)
[23:56:43 85] ProconRulz: process_part rule.unparsed_rule = [	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp5% "??? ???????/?????????? | ??????? ?????????, ?? ???? ?????!"]
[23:56:43 85] ProconRulz: process_part player_name = (null)
[23:56:43 85] ProconRulz: process_part p.part_type = Set
[23:56:43 85] ProconRulz: process_part k.Killer.SoldierName = (k=null)
[23:56:43 85] ProconRulz: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException (System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x0000b] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6c>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2+KeyCollection+Enumerator[TKey,TValue].MoveNext () [0x00016] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6c>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+VarsClass.ini_save (System.String filename) [0x0009f] in <ee55f6234090425684568259e70f05c3>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+VarsClass.set_value (System.String player_name, System.String var_name, System.String assign_value, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] keywords) [0x00141] in <ee55f6234090425684568259e70f05c3>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.ProconRulz.process_part (PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+ParsedRule rule, PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+PartClass p, System.String player_name, PRoCon.Core.Kill k, System.String msg, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+SubstEnum,System.String]& keywords) [0x0097c] in <ee55f6234090425684568259e70f05c3>:0 
[23:56:44 20] ProconRulz: recoverable exception in process_part (ProconRulz will continue...)
[23:56:44 20] ProconRulz: process_part rule.unparsed_rule = [	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp6% "НЕ НАРУШАЙ, А ТО ЗАБАНИТ"]
[23:56:44 20] ProconRulz: process_part player_name = (null)
[23:56:44 20] ProconRulz: process_part p.part_type = Set
[23:56:44 20] ProconRulz: process_part k.Killer.SoldierName = (k=null)
[23:56:44 20] ProconRulz: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException (System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x0000b] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6c>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2+KeyCollection+Enumerator[TKey,TValue].MoveNext () [0x00016] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6c>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+VarsClass.ini_save (System.String filename) [0x00080] in <ee55f6234090425684568259e70f05c3>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+VarsClass.set_value (System.String player_name, System.String var_name, System.String assign_value, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] keywords) [0x00141] in <ee55f6234090425684568259e70f05c3>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.ProconRulz.process_part (PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+ParsedRule rule, PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+PartClass p, System.String player_name, PRoCon.Core.Kill k, System.String msg, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+SubstEnum,System.String]& keywords) [0x0097c] in <ee55f6234090425684568259e70f05c3>:0 
[23:56:45 20] ProconRulz: recoverable exception in process_part (ProconRulz will continue...)
[23:56:45 20] ProconRulz: process_part rule.unparsed_rule = [	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp9% "-----------------------------------------------------------------------"]
[23:56:45 20] ProconRulz: process_part player_name = (null)
[23:56:45 20] ProconRulz: process_part p.part_type = Set
[23:56:45 20] ProconRulz: process_part k.Killer.SoldierName = (k=null)
[23:56:45 20] ProconRulz: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
  at PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+VarsClass.ini_save (System.String filename) [0x00080] in <ee55f6234090425684568259e70f05c3>:0 
[23:56:45 31] ProconRulz: recoverable exception in process_part (ProconRulz will continue...)
[23:56:45 31] ProconRulz: process_part rule.unparsed_rule = [	Set %ini_srank_%ea_guid%% %ini_srank_%ea_guid%%+3]
[23:56:45 32] ProconRulz: process_part player_name = [_SSXXXXXXXX]
[23:56:45 32] ProconRulz: process_part p.part_type = Set
[23:56:45 32] ProconRulz: process_part k.Killer.SoldierName = [_SSXXXXXXXX]
[23:56:45 32] ProconRulz: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException () [0x00000] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6c>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) [0x00021] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6c>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+VarsClass.ini_save (System.String filename) [0x00074] in <ee55f6234090425684568259e70f05c3>:0 
[23:56:45 54] ProconRulz: recoverable exception in process_part (ProconRulz will continue...)
[23:56:45 54] ProconRulz: process_part rule.unparsed_rule = [	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp10% "No Explosives/Shotguns"]
[23:56:45 54] ProconRulz: process_part player_name = (null)
[23:56:45 54] ProconRulz: process_part p.part_type = Set
[23:56:45 54] ProconRulz: process_part k.Killer.SoldierName = (k=null)
[23:56:45 54] ProconRulz: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
[23:56:45 61] ProconRulz: recoverable exception in process_part (ProconRulz will continue...)
[23:56:45 62] 
ProconRulz: process_part rule.unparsed_rule = [	Headshot;Set %ini_srank_%ea_guid%% %ini_srank_%ea_guid%%+20;PlayerSay :::Got 20XP [%ini_srank_%ea_guid%% of %server_srankxpneed_%ea_guid%%]]
[23:56:45 62] ProconRulz: process_part player_name = [_SSXXXXXXXX]
[23:56:45 62] ProconRulz: process_part p.part_type = Set
[23:56:45 62] ProconRulz: process_part k.Killer.SoldierName = [_SSXXXXXXXX]
[23:56:45 62] ProconRulz: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException () [0x00000] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6c>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) [0x00021] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6c>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.ProconRulz+VarsClass.ini_save (System.String filename) [0x00061] in <ee55f6234090425684568259e70f05c3>:0 
[23:56:46 77] ProconRulz: recoverable exception in process_part (ProconRulz will continue...)
[23:56:46 77] ProconRulz: process_part rule.unparsed_rule = [	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv2% "We gave him a warning! | Learn more about the system !asp"]
[23:56:46 77] ProconRulz: process_part player_name = (null)
[23:56:46 77] ProconRulz: process_part p.part_type = Set
[23:56:46 77] ProconRulz: process_part k.Killer.SoldierName = (k=null)
[23:56:46 77] ProconRulz: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
Part of code:

Code:

On Init;
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp1% "[WARNING: VIOLATION OF THE RULES]"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp2% "No Explosives/Shotguns | Grenades allowed but limited!"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp3% "YOU MAY BE BANNED FOR VIOLATIONS"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp4% "[ВНИМАНИЕ: НАРУШЕНИЕ ПРАВИЛ!]"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp5% "Без Взрывов/Дробовиков | Гранаты разрешены, но есть лимит!"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp6% "НЕ НАРУШАЙ, А ТО ЗАБАНИТ"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp7% "-----------------------------------------------------------------------"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp8% "--- WARNING: VIOLATION OF THE RULES --"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp9% "-----------------------------------------------------------------------"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp10% "No Explosives/Shotguns"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp11% "Grenades allowed but limited!"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp12% "Follow the !rules"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp13% "-----------------------------------------------------------------------"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp14% "---- ВНИМАНИЕ: НАРУШЕНИЕ ПРАВИЛ ----"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp15% "-----------------------------------------------------------------------"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp16% "Без Взрывов/Дробовиков"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp17% "Гранаты разрешены, но есть лимит!"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgp18% "Соблюдайте правила !rules"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv2% "We gave him a warning! | Learn more about the system !asp"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv3% "We punished him for it! | Learn more about the system !asp"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv5% "Мы дали ему предупреждение! | Узнайте больше о системе !asp"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv6% "Мы наказали его за это! | Узнайте больше о системе !asp"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv8% "You were killed by prohibited weapon"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv9% "We gave him a warning"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv10% "We punished him for it"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv11% "Learn more about the system !asp"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv13% "Вас убили запрещенным оружием"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv14% "Мы дали ему предупреждение"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv15% "Мы наказали его за это"
	Set %ini_weaponrestrictmsg_msgv16% "Узнайте больше о системе !asp"
  • 1 month later...

hmm, seems that BF4 ,or the combo procon with rconnet has a bug with the %seconds% variable.

i was making a round time script, but it keeps saying 0.0.0 round time

Code:

# round time
On Round;Set %server_rst% %seconds%
+On Say;Text !roundtime,!rt,/roundtime,/rt
+	Set %server_sec.0% %seconds% - %server_rst%
+	Set %server_min.0% %server_sec.0% / 60
+	Set %server_hour.0% %server_min.0% / 60
+	Playersay Round time: %server_hour.0% hour;
+	PlayerSay Round time: %server_min.0% minutes;
+	Playersay Round time: %server_sec.0% seconds;
+	playersay seconds %server_rst% %seconds%
seems the %server_rst% variable equals the %seconds% variable

hmm, seems that BF4 ,or the combo procon with rconnet has a bug with the %seconds% variable.

i was making a round time script, but it keeps saying 0.0.0 round time

Code:

# round time
On Round;Set %server_rst% %seconds%
+On Say;Text !roundtime,!rt,/roundtime,/rt
+	Set %server_sec.0% %seconds% - %server_rst%
+	Set %server_min.0% %server_sec.0% / 60
+	Set %server_hour.0% %server_min.0% / 60
+	Playersay Round time: %server_hour.0% hour;
+	PlayerSay Round time: %server_min.0% minutes;
+	Playersay Round time: %server_sec.0% seconds;
+	playersay seconds %server_rst% %seconds%
seems the %server_rst% variable equals the %seconds% variable
its a bug by the function '.0'. replace '%server_sec.0%' with '%server_sec%' and it will work, but the numbers looks ugly...

nop, server_rst keeps the same as seconds

i tried to make a huge works around.

not gonna post its complete, that is useless.

1st block

Code:

on init
if %hms% contains 1: ;set %server_hours% 1 (from 1 to 24)
if %hms% contains :00: ;set %server_minutes% 00 (from 00 to 59)
if %hms% contains :00 ;set %server_seconds% 00 (from 00 to 59)
Etc,etc, for hours,minutes, and seconds.

2nd block

Code:

if %ini_round_time% contains 1: ;set %server_hrs% 1
if %ini_round_time% contains :00: ;set %server_min% 00
if %ini_round_time% contains :00 ;set %server_sec% 00
etc,etc, for stored (fake) start round time

ok, now the test stuff i made to see if it works (and if it works, i can start calculating.)

Code:

# Round time checker
on say;admin;text /set rt;playersay Setting current time %hms%;set %ini_round_time% %hms%
on say;admin;text /read rt;playersay Reading set time %ini_round_time%

On Say;admin;Text /set fakert;set %ini_round_time% %targettext%;playersay U set fake RT to -> %ini_round_time%
if %targettext% = 0;set %ini_round_time% %hms%;playersay U set fake RT to %hms% -> %ini_round_time%

on say;text /rt
playersay Current time:%hms% Round started at %ini_round_time%
playersay current round time: %hms% -> %server_hours%:%server_minutes%:%server_seconds%
playersay storred round time: %ini_round_time% -> %server_hrs%:%server_min%:%server_sec%
This pure for testing the initial stuff

/set rt set the the real time in the ini file as round start time

/set fakert sets a fake time example 11:12:23 as time a round started ,yes, i write in in the INI file

if no time is set, it uses the realtime

/read rt reads the fake round time, that works correctly

/rt reads all variables and post them as playersay.

reading the realtime %hms% block works as it should be.

but it goes wrong when reading the %ini_round_time% converted from the 2nd block

confused......i am....

nop, server_rst keeps the same as seconds

i tried to make a huge works around.

not gonna post its complete, that is useless.

1st block

Code:

on init
if %hms% contains 1: ;set %server_hours% 1 (from 1 to 24)
if %hms% contains :00: ;set %server_minutes% 00 (from 00 to 59)
if %hms% contains :00 ;set %server_seconds% 00 (from 00 to 59)
Etc,etc, for hours,minutes, and seconds.

2nd block

Code:

if %ini_round_time% contains 1: ;set %server_hrs% 1
if %ini_round_time% contains :00: ;set %server_min% 00
if %ini_round_time% contains :00 ;set %server_sec% 00
etc,etc, for stored (fake) start round time

ok, now the test stuff i made to see if it works (and if it works, i can start calculating.)

Code:

# Round time checker
on say;admin;text /set rt;playersay Setting current time %hms%;set %ini_round_time% %hms%
on say;admin;text /read rt;playersay Reading set time %ini_round_time%

On Say;admin;Text /set fakert;set %ini_round_time% %targettext%;playersay U set fake RT to -> %ini_round_time%
if %targettext% = 0;set %ini_round_time% %hms%;playersay U set fake RT to %hms% -> %ini_round_time%

on say;text /rt
playersay Current time:%hms% Round started at %ini_round_time%
playersay current round time: %hms% -> %server_hours%:%server_minutes%:%server_seconds%
playersay storred round time: %ini_round_time% -> %server_hrs%:%server_min%:%server_sec%
This pure for testing the initial stuff

/set rt set the the real time in the ini file as round start time

/set fakert sets a fake time example 11:12:23 as time a round started ,yes, i write in in the INI file

if no time is set, it uses the realtime

/read rt reads the fake round time, that works correctly

/rt reads all variables and post them as playersay.

reading the realtime %hms% block works as it should be.

but it goes wrong when reading the %ini_round_time% converted from the 2nd block

confused......i am....

what do you want to do with your script? you want to see only the round time?

Code:

on init; Set %server_roundstart% %seconds%

on say;
    Set %tmp_roundtime% %seconds% - %server_roundstart%;
    Set %tmp_roundtime% %tmp_roundtime% / 60;
    Set %tmp_hours% 0
    if %tmp_roundtime% >= 240; Set %tmp_hours% %tmp_hours% + 4; Set %tmp_roundtime% %tmp_roundtime% - 240
    if %tmp_roundtime% >= 120; Set %tmp_hours% %tmp_hours% + 2; Set %tmp_roundtime% %tmp_roundtime% - 120
    if %tmp_roundtime% >= 60; Set %tmp_hours% %tmp_hours% + 1; Set %tmp_roundtime% %tmp_roundtime% - 60
    Set %tmp_minutes% 0
    if %tmp_roundtime% >= 30; Set %tmp_minutes% %tmp_minutes% + 30; Set %tmp_roundtime% %tmp_roundtime% - 30
    if %tmp_roundtime% >= 15; Set %tmp_minutes% %tmp_minutes% + 15; Set %tmp_roundtime% %tmp_roundtime% - 15
    if %tmp_roundtime% >= 8; Set %tmp_minutes% %tmp_minutes% + 8; Set %tmp_roundtime% %tmp_roundtime% - 8
    if %tmp_roundtime% >= 4; Set %tmp_minutes% %tmp_minutes% + 4; Set %tmp_roundtime% %tmp_roundtime% - 4
    if %tmp_roundtime% >= 2; Set %tmp_minutes% %tmp_minutes% + 2; Set %tmp_roundtime% %tmp_roundtime% - 2
    if %tmp_roundtime% >= 1; Set %tmp_minutes% %tmp_minutes% + 1; Set %tmp_roundtime% %tmp_roundtime% - 1
    say round time: %tmp_hours% hours %tmp_minutes% minutes
  • 4 weeks later...

not sure if it ever cames around here.

cheap Roundban command

Where rounds 2 stands for player ban for 2 rounds.(or what ever u want)

Code:

on say;admin;text /rban,!rban;targetplayer;say %t% got ROUNDBAN for %targettext%;exec banlist.add name %t% rounds 2 "%targettext%";exec banlist.save;exec banlist.list;

Originally Posted by Sabrewulv*:

Hello I need some help to configure the !rules command for my bf4 server please. On our oldserver in the procon layer this plugin was installed for us. How ever we moved to new provider so need to manually set it up. This is what we have in the proconrulez_rules txt file

################################################## ##

# Server !rules messages

################################################## ###

On Say;Text !rules

and then we list what we want the rules to be. But no matter what way I do it no response is given to the !rules command. Can some please point me in the direction I need to go to fix this.