Adaptive Ticket Count (1.2.1.1 - 12/08/13)

ImportBot

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted by donm315*:

Oh yes, would be perfect if as mention in earlier threads if an option to auto "spam" or "say" a message into game on ticket count set at. That would be a definite plus!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by nepabigdog*:

I am using the UMM with Ticket Count plugin, when I set the ticket % for non conquest maps just running the ticket count plugin set to 125 (actual tickets) it runs fine and Rush maps start at 125, when I have the UMM running with it, the maps start at 93, do I have to set the var.gamemode in my maplist or is there an conflict with ticket count and UMM? Thanks

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

I am using the UMM with Ticket Count plugin, when I set the ticket % for non conquest maps just running the ticket count plugin set to 125 (actual tickets) it runs fine and Rush maps start at 125, when I have the UMM running with it, the maps start at 93, do I have to set the var.gamemode in my maplist or is there an conflict with ticket count and UMM? Thanks

There's no conflict. I think you're just observing this on different maps. Some maps start with 75 tickets, so 75*125% is 93. Others start with 100 tickets, so 100*125% is 125.

Originally Posted by silentbr*:

Hi falcontx thanks for your great plugin.

I'd like to know if is possible add "limits" in the "tickets by #number_of_players" for each map.

It would be perfect -> 1000 tickets for Caspian Border and 700 tickets for Grand Bazaar (with same #number_of_players)

I'd suggest you to put limits by map like this

Maximum of tickets in Grand Bazaar map? = 700

If 64 players mean 1000 tickets, this cvar will replace the tickets when the server goes to Grand Bazaar and will limit at 700.

Just do this for all maps. That's it :biggrin:

Or... a little more advanced you do from 0 to 64 to set for each map (I guess it's beter, because you can choose how many tickets you want according #number_of_players for each map.)

Originally Posted by jtsiper*:

is there a way to change the ticket count based on a map. For example I use the adaptive ticket count plugin for all the maps based on players. But when metro comes up I want it to be set to 1000 tickets, once it ends on metro I want it to go back to what the adaptive ticket plugin specifies. I am also using this plugin for my map rotation.

Thanks,

jt

Not currently. That's what silentbr was asking for. I can't promise anything at the moment, though.

K I think it may be possible with insane limits but not sure if that would conflict with this plugin and the adaptive server plugin so would like to be able to do it in this plugin. Kind of like an option to do map specific presets but rather this one would alter the vars.gameModeCounter per map.

Thanks,

jt

Originally Posted by Guy0510*:

is there a way to change the ticket count based on a map. For example I use the adaptive ticket count plugin for all the maps based on players. But when metro comes up I want it to be set to 1000 tickets, once it ends on metro I want it to go back to what the adaptive ticket plugin specifies. I am also using this plugin for my map rotation.

Thanks,

jt

You can specify this but using custom presets with the ultimate map manager plugin.

Originally Posted by Guy0510*:

deff don't want customer presets.

Why not? If you think it makes your server "custom" that is not the case. What I mean by custom is that UMM allows you to create custom presets that you can assign to each map in the rotation. If you don't use any variables that make your server "custom" then it will remain normal or hardcore - whatever you are playing. The ticket count variable is not considered to be custom.

deff don't want customer presets.

By custom presets, he means you can make whatever preset you want and assign it to any map in your rotation. Essentially, it provides the "map-specific presets" that you want.

Do you have intention to do what I suggested? Do you have time to do in the next couple of days?

Like I said, I can't promise anything at the moment. I probably won't have time to work on any plugins in the next week or two.

By custom presets, he means you can make whatever preset you want and assign it to any map in your rotation. Essentially, it provides the "map-specific presets" that you want.

Ahh yes thank you guys that was exactly what I wanted and it works perfect Sorry for my misunderstanding.
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you make so we can type something if it changes like this.

Player join

Player join

Player Join

Updating tickets.

say Server 50 tickets

No, the number of tickets can only be changed between rounds.

ehh on my server its very bugged then?

like its 75 ticket but ticket count shows to 50 so its like this

[--------] 50 tickets

[--------]-----75 tickets

pretty weird?

Yeah. I don't know what's going on there. The plugin sets the ticket count before the round starts (and doesn't change it during the round), so the ticket count shown in PRoCon (and the player's screen) should all match.

Originally Posted by Master-Shake*:

No, the number of tickets can only be changed between rounds.

Are you referring to the minimap and the ticket bars overextending past the minimap box? We are getting this too on our server just rarely. I figured it was a game glitch, but I guess I can see the game seeing one ticket count and then loading another may cause this. Small price to pay for adaptable tickets IMO.

Originally Posted by Singh400*:

ehh on my server its very bugged then?

like its 75 ticket but ticket count shows to 50 so its like this

[--------] 50 tickets

[--------]-----75 tickets

pretty weird?

Eh, we get that too on our server. Only seen it a handful of times. It's not game breaking, just a minor UI bug. It has nothing to do with the plugin. It's when the server interprets the variables wrong. I've seen it go bugged on server that aren't running this plugin.

Originally Posted by tarreltje*:

Hey guys

Im using the adaptive server size plugin to set my server size to max 5 players when its empty. Like 2 weeks ago when i looked for my own server with the 1 to 5 free slots setting my server showed up, but since a few days not anymore.

Restarted my server, noting helped, in procon i dont see any problems just only that the settings are right.

If i choose the show only empty servers, then its in the list, but i want to see him again in the 1 to 5 free slots section..

Anybody knows what is wrong?

@tarreltje: I think you posted in the wrong thread. This is the Adaptive Ticket Count thread. Nevertheless, I've heard that simply restarting the map or changing maps will fix that bug. But if not, there's not much else you can do other than seed your server, as Battlelog controls what shows up in the list.

Originally Posted by tarreltje*:

yes i see wrong thread! The problem was that i had up and downgraded my player slots from 16 to 24 back to 20, but after that it didnt showed up anymore in the 1-5 list, whilest before the upgrading it was always in it!

Maby i should reset all the plugins

Originally Posted by Armor9*:

Right now the plug in only has a setting for Conquest and non-Conquest. Is it possible to break it down further? CQ, CQ Assault, CQ Assault #2 and Rush? We run a 64 man server and want the tickets higher there, but do not want the same for CQ Assualt #2 and CQ to be the same. Any chance? Thanks!

This plugin is actually a bit of a mess now that they've separated out the CQ Assault maps. I'll probably just have to redo the whole thing. I'll work on it, but it may take a week or so.

Originally Posted by mrix2000*:

I'll probably just have to redo the whole thing. I'll work on it, but it may take a week or so.

Great stuff! Just made two donations! one for the adaptive server size and one for the continued development of this Mod!

These plugins have been so very important in keeping my server alive so its money very well spent!

If anyone is using these plugins and they are working for you then do the right thing and support the hard work that the developer has put into these plugins! :smile:

Cheers all

mrix

Originally Posted by RastasUAKh*:

strange problem, we are playing RUSH on our server, max number of tickets for 30-48 players is 150% = 112 tickets, but sometimes plugin set 150 tikets, it seems plugin confuse percents with real number

upd: actually now i had set manually in config vars.gameModeCounter 150 and Sharqi Peninsula map didn't understand it correctly, and showing again 150 tickets, so this is not plugin problem

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by acedl*:

This plugin is actually a bit of a mess now that they've separated out the CQ Assault maps. I'll probably just have to redo the whole thing. I'll work on it, but it may take a week or so.

Any word on a update to handle conquest assault maps?