Jump to content

Adaptive Ticket Count (1.2.1.1 - 12/08/13)


ImportBot

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Updated.

 

1.1.1.0 (06/14/2012)

- added support for new game modes (except Gun Master, since it doesn't use a ticket count)

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post
  • Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted by Xeffox*:

 

Updated.

 

1.1.1.0 (06/14/2012)

- added support for new game modes (except Gun Master, since it doesn't use a ticket count)

Thank you ! But mode does not apply :sad:

 

Looks => problemrm.png

 

I'm the only one ?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by HolTitan*:

 

I added the new plug-in and keep getting varying ticket counts on CQD. The server is full (32 players) and should give me 450 per the ticket count, which is the value I added in the plug-in, but sometimes it shows 100 tickets instead. Plus the TDM maps on CQ is usually 100 when it should be 150.

 

Is there a possible conflict on the backend server in the section that says "Tickets Given %"? I moved that up to 300 to see and it didn't make any difference.

 

BTW.... all of the CQ related modes are enabled with ticket count selected as units. I assume DOM is the Closed Quarters Domination.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

It's intermittent. It looks like it started to work again, then went back to low ticket count again.

If you're having issues, I'll need more info and logs to diagnose the problem. Refer to the Support section of the first post to see what I need.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by MadDoggyDawg*:

 

Hi mate just updated to your latest version for some reason when I use the newest version the game seems to stay stuck on Joining screen.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by kunoichia*:

 

Will this plugin make it able for me to run the 4 CQ domnation maps at 300% servertickets as I have it now and when it changes to Metro or Bazaar to like 150%?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Will this plugin make it able for me to run the 4 CQ domnation maps at 300% servertickets as I have it now and when it changes to Metro or Bazaar to like 150%?

Yes, you can have different ticket counts for each game mode.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Mandeor*:

 

Hi falcontx,

 

it's me again. Got a little problem.

Adaptive Ticket Count overrides the settings given by Ultimate Map Manager.

For example:

I added a Custom Preset in UMM for the nightmode with an Ticketcount of 1000 Tickets. I have 2 Maplists, want to play Metro CQ large at night. I have also on daytime CQ large maps, which should start with the normal ticket count.

The preset in UMM doesnt load up, because of ATC.

 

In ATC I can't deactivate the CQ large, because then the server would start CQ large on daytime with 1000 Tickets (Ticket percentage for disabled game modes), or on night it would start it with too low tickets. Same problem occurs if I activate CQ large in ATC, I can't tell the plugin the difference of the two maplist in UMM.

 

Hope you get my problem. Any suggestion? The easiest way (for me) would be, if the preset of UMM would be higher ranked than the settings in ATC.

 

Thx in advance.

-Mandeor

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Hi falcontx,

 

it's me again. Got a little problem.

Adaptive Ticket Count overrides the settings given by Ultimate Map Manager.

For example:

I added a Custom Preset in UMM for the nightmode with an Ticketcount of 1000 Tickets. I have 2 Maplists, want to play Metro CQ large at night. I have also on daytime CQ large maps, which should start with the normal ticket count.

The preset in UMM doesnt load up, because of ATC.

 

In ATC I can't deactivate the CQ large, because then the server would start CQ large on daytime with 1000 Tickets (Ticket percentage for disabled game modes), or on night it would start it with too low tickets. Same problem occurs if I activate CQ large in ATC, I can't tell the plugin the difference of the two maplist in UMM.

 

Hope you get my problem. Any suggestion? The easiest way (for me) would be, if the preset of UMM would be higher ranked than the settings in ATC.

 

Thx in advance.

-Mandeor

Edit CAdaptiveTicketCount.inc and change "58" to "48" on line 572. This will cause Adaptive Ticket Count to send it's command before UMM, so if you have a value set in UMM, it will occur afterwords, and hence take precedence.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Mandeor*:

 

Edit CAdaptiveTicketCount.inc and change "58" to "48" on line 572. This will cause Adaptive Ticket Count to send it's command before UMM, so if you have a value set in UMM, it will occur afterwords, and hence take precedence.

Tried it on an empty server. So far it seems to work, like I wished (only it needs to restart/nextlevel twice. First nextlevel it gets the new servername, second it will change the ticketcount, not a big problem). We will see how it will work in the live environment.

 

Many thanks for your fast reply.

Cheers

-Mandeor

 

Edit:

In the live enviroment it runs perfect!!! No problems so far!

 

The problem described was caused by the Empty Map plugin. It gets it information from Adaptive Ticket Count. So I added a map with Normal Preset for first load.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by partyamigo*:

 

I have the following BUG/Problem. When changing maplist from CQ small to CQ big, the first map it adds the tickets.. so even i have everything on 1000 Tickets, as soon as Ultimate Map Manager changes to the CQ Large maps the first mal gets 2000 tickets instead of 1000. Is there any idea how to fix this?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

I have the following BUG/Problem. When changing maplist from CQ small to CQ big, the first map it adds the tickets.. so even i have everything on 1000 Tickets, as soon as Ultimate Map Manager changes to the CQ Large maps the first mal gets 2000 tickets instead of 1000. Is there any idea how to fix this?

Please provide the necessary info/logs for debugging. Refer to the Support section of the first post for more details.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by partyamigo*:

 

Please provide the necessary info/logs for debugging. Refer to the Support section of the first post for more details.

Think we got it fixed now with seperated game-mode-specific lists for small and large now. before we had just one depending on players. maybe that was the settup problem.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OminousZ*:

 

I'm having an issue. I put the ticket count on TDM and CQC to a set amount, but it only show the ticket percentage for disabled game modes count. For example, the disabled game mode ticket count is set to 160%, but the game-mode specific tickets are set higher, but still shows, 160 tickets

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

I'm having an issue. I put the ticket count on TDM and CQC to a set amount, but it only show the ticket percentage for disabled game modes count. For example, the disabled game mode ticket count is set to 160%, but the game-mode specific tickets are set higher, but still shows, 160 tickets

Please provide the requested information. Refer to the Support section of the original post.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by HolTitan*:

 

Our hosting company, RCON Hosting Services recently upgraded to Procon v1.3. Now my Adaptive Ticket Count doesn't function. The ticket count is taken from the server vice the plug-in. Anyone else having this problem?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Jee*:

 

Updated.

 

1.1.1.2 (07/10/2012)

- fixed minor bug caused by changes in PRoCon 1.3

i donwload again and put the maps were they should be, but i can see at plugins the ticketplugin.

did i do something wrong? because i cant find my plugin in procon.

i installed other plugin and thats was working fine but the ticket plugin i cant see it

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • Game Server Hosting:

      We're happy to announce that EZRCON will branch out into the game server provider scene. This is a big step for us so please having patience if something doesn't go right in this area. Now, what makes us different compared to other providers? Well, we're going with the idea of having a scaleable server hosting and providing more control in how you set up your server. For example, in Minecraft, you have the ability to control how many CPU cores you wish your server to have access to, how much RAM you want to use, how much disk space you want to use. This type of control can't be offered in a single service package so you're able to configure a custom package the way you want it.

      You can see all the available games here. Currently, we have the following games available.

      Valheim (From $1.50 USD)


      Rust (From $3.20 USD)


      Minecraft (Basic) (From $4.00 USD)


      Call of Duty 4X (From $7.00 USD)


      OpenTTD (From $4.00 USD)


      Squad (From $9.00 USD)


      Insurgency: Sandstorm (From $6.40 USD)


      Changes to US-East:

      Starting in January 2022, we will be moving to a different provider that has better support, better infrastructure, and better connectivity. We've noticed that the connection/routes to this location are not ideal and it's been hard getting support to correct this. Our contract for our two servers ends in March/April respectively. If you currently have servers in this location you will be migrated over to the new provider. We'll have more details when the time comes closer to January. The new location for this change will be based out of Atlanta, GA. If you have any questions/concerns please open a ticket and we'll do our best to answer them.
      • 5 replies
    • Hello All,

      I wanted to give an update to how EZRCON is doing. As of today we have 56 active customers using the services offered. I'm glad its doing so well and it hasn't been 1 year yet. To those that have services with EZRCON, I hope the service is doing well and if not please let us know so that we can improve it where possible. We've done quite a few changes behind the scenes to improve the performance hopefully. 

      We'll be launching a new location for hosting procon layers in either Los Angeles, USA or Chicago, IL. Still being decided on where the placement should be but these two locations are not set in stone yet. We would like to get feedback on where we should have a new location for hosting the Procon Layers, which you can do by replying to this topic. A poll will be created where people can vote on which location they would like to see.

      We're also looking for some suggestions on what else you would like to see for hosting provider options. So please let us know your thoughts on this matter.
      • 4 replies
    • Added ability to disable the new API check for player country info


      Updated GeoIP database file


      Removed usage sending stats


      Added EZRCON ad banner



      If you are upgrading then you may need to add these two lines to your existing installation in the file procon.cfg. To enable these options just change False to True.

      procon.private.options.UseGeoIpFileOnly False
      procon.private.options.BlockRssFeedNews False



       
      • 2 replies
    • I wanted I let you know that I am starting to build out the foundation for the hosting services that I talked about here. The pricing model I was originally going for wasn't going to be suitable for how I want to build it. So instead I decided to offer each service as it's own product instead of a package deal. In the future, hopefully, I will be able to do this and offer discounts to those that choose it.

      Here is how the pricing is laid out for each service as well as information about each. This is as of 7/12/2020.

      Single MySQL database (up to 30 GB) is $10 USD per month.



      If you go over the 30 GB usage for the database then each additional gigabyte is charged at $0.10 USD each billing cycle. If you're under 30GB you don't need to worry about this.


      Databases are replicated across 3 zones (regions) for redundancy. One (1) on the east coast of the USA, One (1) in Frankfurt, and One (1) in Singapore. Depending on the demand, this would grow to more regions.


      Databases will also be backed up daily and retained for 7 days.




      Procon Layer will be $2 USD per month.


      Each layer will only allow one (1) game server connection. The reason behind this is for performance.


      Each layer will also come with all available plugins installed by default. This is to help facilitate faster deployments and get you up and running quickly.


      Each layer will automatically restart if Procon crashes. 


      Each layer will also automatically restart daily at midnight to make sure it stays in tip-top shape.


      Custom plugins can be installed by submitting a support ticket.




      Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP) will be $5 USD per month


      As I am still working on building version 3 of the software, I will be installing the last version I did. Once I complete version 3 it will automatically be upgraded for you.





      All these services will be managed by me so you don't have to worry about the technical side of things to get up and going.

      If you would like to see how much it would cost for the services, I made a calculator that you can use. It can be found here https://ezrcon.com/calculator.html

       
      • 11 replies
    • I have pushed out a new minor release which updates the geodata pull (flags in the playerlisting). This should be way more accurate now. As always, please let me know if any problems show up.

       
      • 9 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.