Jump to content

Adaptive Ticket Count (1.2.1.1 - 12/08/13)


ImportBot

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

i donwload again and put the maps were they should be, but i can see at plugins the ticketplugin.

did i do something wrong? because i cant find my plugin in procon.

i installed other plugin and thats was working fine but the ticket plugin i cant see it

You probably put the files in the wrong spot. Just try it again. If everything's where it should be, it will work properly.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post
  • Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted by lunni1*:

 

Since the update, I can get server rules on request, custom warn builder, an pbban ss running fine. As soon as I install adaptive ticket counter, Proncon will not connect again. It just times out on the connection. Anyone with similar experiences or suggestions on fixing it?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OminousZ*:

 

You probably put the files in the wrong spot. Just try it again. If everything's where it should be, it will work properly.

Falcon, I can't see it either. The previous version i put in the plugin folder and it showed up, but not this one. Even the last version, i could not put in the BF 3 folder. I put it in one folder behind and it worked.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Falcon, I can't see it either. The previous version i put in the plugin folder and it showed up, but not this one. Even the last version, i could not put in the BF 3 folder. I put it in one folder behind and it worked.

I didn't change the file structure; I just updated one of the files. You should unzip it into your PRoCon folder. The .inc file goes in the Plugins folder and the .cs file goes in the BF3 folder. I don't know what else to tell you.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OminousZ*:

 

I didn't change the file structure; I just updated one of the files. You should unzip it into your PRoCon folder. The .inc file goes in the Plugins folder and the .cs file goes in the BF3 folder. I don't know what else to tell you.

Ok, i will try that and report back.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OminousZ*:

 

Ok, That method worked!! Thanks Falcon!! You'd da man!

It shows up in the plugin section in procon but the tickets are stuck at whatever amount is in the "ticket amount for a disabled game mode" section. It won't go up to 600 tickets for TDM, stays stuck at 100 percent.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

It shows up in the plugin section in procon but the tickets are stuck at whatever amount is in the "ticket amount for a disabled game mode" section. It won't go up to 600 tickets for TDM, stays stuck at 100 percent.

I suspect that you don't have it configured properly, but I can't say for sure without seeing all of your settings.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OminousZ*:

 

I suspect that you don't have it configured properly, but I can't say for sure without seeing all of your settings.

Ok, in the server setting tab (Gameplay), my gamemode counter is set at 100%. And everything is set to normal. In the Adaptive Ticket plugin, my ticket percentage amount for diabled game modes is set to 160. My TDM is set for 600 tickets and i have the Enable for TDM as game mode specific.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Ok, in the server setting tab (Gameplay), my gamemode counter is set at 100%. And everything is set to normal. In the Adaptive Ticket plugin, my ticket percentage amount for diabled game modes is set to 160. My TDM is set for 600 tickets and i have the Enable for TDM as game mode specific.

And what map(s) are you having this problem with?
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OminousZ*:

 

And what map(s) are you having this problem with?

Just TDM in general. Seems like the tickets won't adjust. I will mention this. Dice came out with Create Matches. After the match was over, the server seemed weird, so i had to restart the client and then all the unlocks appeared and back to normal but now, i don't know why the tickets are not adjusting.

 

Also, i remember when i adjusted the disabled ticket percentage in the plugin, the setting gamemode percentage changed by it self, now it not doing it. should i also change the gamemode % to 160. It will just increase the ticket count but won't do anything for other modes.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Just TDM in general. Seems like the tickets won't adjust. I will mention this. Dice came out with Create Matches. After the match was over, the server seemed weird, so i had to restart the client and then all the unlocks appeared and back to normal but now, i don't know why the tickets are not adjusting.

 

Also, i remember when i adjusted the disabled ticket percentage in the plugin, the setting gamemode percentage changed by it self, now it not doing it. should i also change the gamemode % to 160. It will just increase the ticket count but won't do anything for other modes.

TDM on Close Quarters maps is different from all of the others. That's why I asked.

 

It doesn't matter what the GameMode Counter (%) value is set to on the Server Settings tab. The plugin will always override whatever you put there.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OminousZ*:

 

TDM on Close Quarters maps is different from all of the others. That's why I asked.

 

It doesn't matter what the GameMode Counter (%) value is set to on the Server Settings tab. The plugin will always override whatever you put there.

Exactly, but it's not and sorry i meant regular TDM. Didn't seem to work with close quarters TDM. It was fine, then i don't know what happened. The only different thing i did was create a match in battlelog and it changed the procon settings for the game mode. So, i had to reset the actual client server, then the procon setting showed up and got all the unlocks back.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Exactly, but it's not and sorry i meant regular TDM. Didn't seem to work with close quarters TDM. It was fine, then i don't know what happened. The only different thing i did was create a match in battlelog and it changed the procon settings for the game mode. So, i had to reset the actual client server, then the procon setting showed up and got all the unlocks back.

Well, let me put it this way. If your plugin settings do not have an option for both "Team Death Match (TDM)" and "TDM Close Quarters", then your problem is caused by an out-of-date BF3.def file. On the other hand, if it does have both options, I don't know what is causing your problem and will need much more information in order to figure it out (see the Support section of the first post for a list of what I would need).
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OminousZ*:

 

Well, let me put it this way. If your plugin settings do not have an option for both "Team Death Match (TDM)" and "TDM Close Quarters", then your problem is caused by an out-of-date BF3.def file. On the other hand, if it does have both options, I don't know what is causing your problem and will need much more information in order to figure it out (see the Support section of the first post for a list of what I would need).

Gotcha
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Hello, can I ask where exactly is the download for 1.1.1.2 (07/10/2012), have looked all over main top page,,, I'm missing it, thank you!

It's linked at the bottom of the first post.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by k4n30*:

 

It's linked at the bottom of the first post.

I've noticed this too since the forum change, that the download link is ONLY on the first page at the end of the first post, but not on subsequent pages which repeat the first post. Bit annoying really (not that you can do anything about it)
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

I've noticed this too since the forum change, that the download link is ONLY on the first page at the end of the first post, but not on subsequent pages which repeat the first post. Bit annoying really (not that you can do anything about it)

Ahh, I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. I can't fix it, but I can complain about it. :ohmy:
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OminousZ*:

 

Hey Falcon, I figured out how to get the plugin working. I changed the gamemode % in the server setting (gameplay) to 160 matching the same percentage for disabled game mode in the plugin and it works!! Now, my regular maps show a 160% increase in tickets and the regular TDM shows 600 tickets as a game-mode spectic ticket count.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Hey Falcon, I figured out how to get the plugin working. I changed the gamemode % in the server setting (gameplay) to 160 matching the same percentage for disabled game mode in the plugin and it works!! Now, my regular maps show a 160% increase in tickets and the regular TDM shows 600 tickets as a game-mode spectic ticket count.

I went back and looked at the code and found a bug that may have prevented the plugin from changing the ticket count on disabled game modes when it first starts. However, after switching to 600 for TDM, it should have changed back to 160 afterwards. Regardless, I'll post the fixed version shortly.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OminousZ*:

 

That doesn't make any sense, but as long as it's working how you want it to, that's all that matters.

I know man, but it works. Something is not linking the gamemode ticket % with the plugin
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Updated.

 

1.1.1.3 (07/20/2012)

- fixed minor bug that may have affected the ticket count for disabled game modes on startup

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by BobbyDigital*:

 

Updated.

 

1.1.1.3 (07/20/2012)

- fixed minor bug that may have affected the ticket count for disabled game modes on startup

the plugin is doing the same thing again (disabled game modes on startup)
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

the plugin is doing the same thing again (disabled game modes on startup)

Please submit the information necessary for proper debugging (see the Support section of the first post).
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OminousZ*:

 

the plugin is doing the same thing again (disabled game modes on startup)

Hey Falcon. What's happeneing is, i set the ticket count for disabled game modes and the plugin reads it fine!! However, when i try to set a ticket amount for Conquest large, or TDM, it doesn't seem to read the proper tickets for the number of players. For example, on TDM, i have ticket count set for 0 players at 400 to show in the server list what the maxium of tickets are. However, i have 50 tickets set for 1-6 players, and 75 7-10, etc... Now, when i join in with one other person, the ticket count should drop to 50, but it doesn't. It stays at 400. This also happens with all game modes. Doesn't seem to adapt. Could I being doing soemthing wrong?
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Hey Falcon. What's happeneing is, i set the ticket count for disabled game modes and the plugin reads it fine!! However, when i try to set a ticket amount for Conquest large, or TDM, it doesn't seem to read the proper tickets for the number of players. For example, on TDM, i have ticket count set for 0 players at 400 to show in the server list what the maxium of tickets are. However, i have 50 tickets set for 1-6 players, and 75 7-10, etc... Now, when i join in with one other person, the ticket count should drop to 50, but it doesn't. It stays at 400. This also happens with all game modes. Doesn't seem to adapt. Could I being doing soemthing wrong?

The number of tickets can only be changed when the map is loaded. Once the round starts, no changes can be made. This is a restriction of the game. So, if your server is empty, whatever you have set for 0 players will always be the count for the first round.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Hey Falcon. What's happeneing is, i set the ticket count for disabled game modes and the plugin reads it fine!! However, when i try to set a ticket amount for Conquest large, or TDM, it doesn't seem to read the proper tickets for the number of players. For example, on TDM, i have ticket count set for 0 players at 400 to show in the server list what the maxium of tickets are. However, i have 50 tickets set for 1-6 players, and 75 7-10, etc... Now, when i join in with one other person, the ticket count should drop to 50, but it doesn't. It stays at 400. This also happens with all game modes. Doesn't seem to adapt. Could I being doing soemthing wrong?

The number of tickets can only be changed when the map is loaded. Once the round starts, no changes can be made. This is a restriction of the game. So, if your server is empty, whatever you have set for 0 players will always be the count for the first round.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OminousZ*:

 

The number of tickets can only be changed when the map is loaded. Once the round starts, no changes can be made. This is a restriction of the game. So, if your server is empty, whatever you have set for 0 players will always be the count for the first round.

Gotcha!!!
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Well, for some reason, in CQ large, i set tickets with zero players to 50 and it's showing 51. But no big deal!!

Yeah, sometimes it can't get the exact number due to the math involved. The server only accepts a percentage of the default ticket number, so for example, if 8% is 48 tickets and 9% is 51 tickets, the plugin chooses the closest one.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • Game Server Hosting:

      We're happy to announce that EZRCON will branch out into the game server provider scene. This is a big step for us so please having patience if something doesn't go right in this area. Now, what makes us different compared to other providers? Well, we're going with the idea of having a scaleable server hosting and providing more control in how you set up your server. For example, in Minecraft, you have the ability to control how many CPU cores you wish your server to have access to, how much RAM you want to use, how much disk space you want to use. This type of control can't be offered in a single service package so you're able to configure a custom package the way you want it.

      You can see all the available games here. Currently, we have the following games available.

      Valheim (From $1.50 USD)


      Rust (From $3.20 USD)


      Minecraft (Basic) (From $4.00 USD)


      Call of Duty 4X (From $7.00 USD)


      OpenTTD (From $4.00 USD)


      Squad (From $9.00 USD)


      Insurgency: Sandstorm (From $6.40 USD)


      Changes to US-East:

      Starting in January 2022, we will be moving to a different provider that has better support, better infrastructure, and better connectivity. We've noticed that the connection/routes to this location are not ideal and it's been hard getting support to correct this. Our contract for our two servers ends in March/April respectively. If you currently have servers in this location you will be migrated over to the new provider. We'll have more details when the time comes closer to January. The new location for this change will be based out of Atlanta, GA. If you have any questions/concerns please open a ticket and we'll do our best to answer them.
      • 5 replies
    • Hello All,

      I wanted to give an update to how EZRCON is doing. As of today we have 56 active customers using the services offered. I'm glad its doing so well and it hasn't been 1 year yet. To those that have services with EZRCON, I hope the service is doing well and if not please let us know so that we can improve it where possible. We've done quite a few changes behind the scenes to improve the performance hopefully. 

      We'll be launching a new location for hosting procon layers in either Los Angeles, USA or Chicago, IL. Still being decided on where the placement should be but these two locations are not set in stone yet. We would like to get feedback on where we should have a new location for hosting the Procon Layers, which you can do by replying to this topic. A poll will be created where people can vote on which location they would like to see.

      We're also looking for some suggestions on what else you would like to see for hosting provider options. So please let us know your thoughts on this matter.
      • 4 replies
    • Added ability to disable the new API check for player country info


      Updated GeoIP database file


      Removed usage sending stats


      Added EZRCON ad banner



      If you are upgrading then you may need to add these two lines to your existing installation in the file procon.cfg. To enable these options just change False to True.

      procon.private.options.UseGeoIpFileOnly False
      procon.private.options.BlockRssFeedNews False



       
      • 2 replies
    • I wanted I let you know that I am starting to build out the foundation for the hosting services that I talked about here. The pricing model I was originally going for wasn't going to be suitable for how I want to build it. So instead I decided to offer each service as it's own product instead of a package deal. In the future, hopefully, I will be able to do this and offer discounts to those that choose it.

      Here is how the pricing is laid out for each service as well as information about each. This is as of 7/12/2020.

      Single MySQL database (up to 30 GB) is $10 USD per month.



      If you go over the 30 GB usage for the database then each additional gigabyte is charged at $0.10 USD each billing cycle. If you're under 30GB you don't need to worry about this.


      Databases are replicated across 3 zones (regions) for redundancy. One (1) on the east coast of the USA, One (1) in Frankfurt, and One (1) in Singapore. Depending on the demand, this would grow to more regions.


      Databases will also be backed up daily and retained for 7 days.




      Procon Layer will be $2 USD per month.


      Each layer will only allow one (1) game server connection. The reason behind this is for performance.


      Each layer will also come with all available plugins installed by default. This is to help facilitate faster deployments and get you up and running quickly.


      Each layer will automatically restart if Procon crashes. 


      Each layer will also automatically restart daily at midnight to make sure it stays in tip-top shape.


      Custom plugins can be installed by submitting a support ticket.




      Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP) will be $5 USD per month


      As I am still working on building version 3 of the software, I will be installing the last version I did. Once I complete version 3 it will automatically be upgraded for you.





      All these services will be managed by me so you don't have to worry about the technical side of things to get up and going.

      If you would like to see how much it would cost for the services, I made a calculator that you can use. It can be found here https://ezrcon.com/calculator.html

       
      • 11 replies
    • I have pushed out a new minor release which updates the geodata pull (flags in the playerlisting). This should be way more accurate now. As always, please let me know if any problems show up.

       
      • 9 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.