Jump to content

Ultimate Map Manager (1.2.5.0 - 03/26/15)


Prophet731

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by Ente*:

 

I have a question regardings this plugin (before essentially buying it :ohmy:): Is there a possibility to define ticket ratio per map in the map-rotation? Eg.: I have a rush-only server with all rush maps in the rotation and would like to change the ticket ratio per map individually (which makes total sense with this crappy gamemode in BF4) - is that possible?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by eddtheduck*:

 

I have a question regardings this plugin (before essentially buying it :ohmy:): Is there a possibility to define ticket ratio per map in the map-rotation? Eg.: I have a rush-only server with all rush maps in the rotation and would like to change the ticket ratio per map individually (which makes total sense with this crappy gamemode in BF4) - is that possible?

to answer your question ..yes

 

but it needs updating to fix an issue at the moment

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by kcuestag*:

 

If I want to keep my server Normal, but have 300% tickets on TDM and the highest round time limit possible, would this Preset be correct?

 

# Custom Preset: Normal - 300% Tickets & Time Limit

vars.preset normal

vars.gameModeCounter 300

vars.roundTimeLimit 300

 

 

I want to make sure my low population maplists get a lot of time to get filled.

 

I have a maplist that has 2 TDM maps every 1 Domination map.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

If I want to keep my server Normal, but have 300% tickets on TDM and the highest round time limit possible, would this Preset be correct?

 

# Custom Preset: Normal - 300% Tickets & Time Limit

vars.preset normal

vars.gameModeCounter 300

vars.roundTimeLimit 300

 

 

I want to make sure my low population maplists get a lot of time to get filled.

 

I have a maplist that has 2 TDM maps every 1 Domination map.

That looks correct.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by kcuestag*:

 

That looks correct.

Thanks!

 

What exactly is broken in the ticket / preset feature? It seems to work just fine for me (For now :biggrin:).

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by SandSukka*:

 

Stop your ProCon layer service and your local ProCon.

 

Open up FTP to your layer service and go to Configs folder. Open your local ProCon and go to same folder. Copy/Paste or upload the BF4.def file from you local ProCon to your Procon layer.

 

Restart your layered service and then wait for it to come up~1 minute. Then start your local ProCon and it should be set.

You probably need to do this

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by ciberloky*:

 

thank you very much my friend, as the. def, I had, updated by hand, making NS maps, forget, put the upgrade, from day 1, where it was CA

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by VBK-Clan*:

 

Hello, we have problems with map manager

so I make server on CQ-experience classic

and choose save map list.

as soon as I start the server restarts it with old maps

it ignores my maps this is not normal right?

Can you please help me?

thank you

 

vars.serverType Ranked

vars.mpExperience CQCLASSIC

admin.password

vars.gamePassword ""

punkBuster.activate

vars.serverName "VBK # 2- Virtual Born Killers | Best FLY Maps | CQ |"

vars.serverDescription "Welcome to a VBK Virtual Born Killers Game server | www.virtualbornkillers.de | Teamspeak 3 = ts.virtualbornkillers.de |No Base Attack-No Base Camping | Play Fair Have A Nice Time |"

vars.serverMessage "Welcome to a VBK Virtual Born Killers Game server | www.virtualbornkillers.de | Teamspeak 3 = ts.virtualbornkillers.de |No Base Attack-No Base Camping | Play Fair Have A Nice Time |"

vars.alwaysAllowSpectators true

vars.maxSpectators 0

vars.commander false

vars.maxPlayers 66

vars.autoBalance true

vars.friendlyFire false

vars.miniMap true

vars.hud true

vars.3dSpotting true

vars.miniMapSpotting true

vars.nameTag true

vars.3pCam true

vars.regenerateHealth true

vars.vehicleSpawnAllowed true

vars.vehicleSpawnDelay 20

vars.soldierHealth 100

vars.playerRespawnTime 100

vars.playerManDownTime 100

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by VBK-Clan*:

 

Did you enable the map? Did you configure population settings?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes settings are correct in the Map manager

but map list in procon will not be overwritten

that's the problem

 

next problem:We have a problem with CQ classic settings

there is CQ callsic only for old maps?

how it is when I want to set my server to experience CQ Classic and will do up new DLC? in other mod is the same TDM experience settings only with old maps!

that is some how not logical.

in turn works on CA Experience Classic!

as soon as I server as adjusting with CQ-Classic and maps via procon manual adjusting crashes server (time yesterday 3 times)

Please help thank you

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Hello, we have problems with map manager

so I make server on CQ-experience classic

and choose save map list.

as soon as I start the server restarts it with old maps

it ignores my maps this is not normal right?

Can you please help me?

thank you

This may have something to do with the map list stored at your GSP. Some providers have options to manage the map list for you. If your GSP offers this, you need to turn it off.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Yes settings are correct in the Map manager

but map list in procon will not be overwritten

that's the problem

 

next problem:We have a problem with CQ classic settings

there is CQ callsic only for old maps?

how it is when I want to set my server to experience CQ Classic and will do up new DLC? in other mod is the same TDM experience settings only with old maps!

that is some how not logical.

in turn works on CA Experience Classic!

as soon as I server as adjusting with CQ-Classic and maps via procon manual adjusting crashes server (time yesterday 3 times)

Please help thank you

I don't really understand what you're talking about here. If your trying to change something in PRoCon and the server crashes, it seems that you may have bigger problems that are unrelated to this plugin.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Hi, i made a donation for UMM and sent you a PM with the Paypal receipt number.

And I sent you the plugin. Check your spam folder, maybe?
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by MaYo0x*:

 

Hello, I have installed the plugin, initially it worked great, but now every reboot server deselects it, and I have to redo the lists maps, how to make the plugin remains active even after reboot server like other plugins

thank you

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by EdgarAllan*:

 

Would it be possible to implement the ability to switch map lists via in-game chat?

 

For example, let's say I had a maplist that was 64player China Rising CQ and another that waas 32 player Rush Vanilla. Maybe give the ability to assign a codeword to them like "64CRCQ" or "32RV" so if I typed !load64crcq or !load32rv in the game chat, it would switch the maplist.

 

Great plugin!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by kcuestag*:

 

Would it be possible to implement the ability to switch map lists via in-game chat?

 

For example, let's say I had a maplist that was 64player China Rising CQ and another that waas 32 player Rush Vanilla. Maybe give the ability to assign a codeword to them like "64CRCQ" or "32RV" so if I typed !load64crcq or !load32rv in the game chat, it would switch the maplist.

 

Great plugin!

This is an amazing idea.

 

On top of that, allow that to happen while keeping the current round. For example we're in Domination - OP Lockers and I change the maplist to our CQL All Expansions list, but it keeps the current round until it round ends, that way it's not interrupted!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Hello, I have installed the plugin, initially it worked great, but now every reboot server deselects it, and I have to redo the lists maps, how to make the plugin remains active even after reboot server like other plugins

thank you

There's no reason why this should be happening. This is just like any other plugin. Maybe check to see if the settings are being written to the config file?
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by MaYo0x*:

 

it's strange, initially it worked great, and since the update naval strike, each server reboot it delivers and I lose all my listings map

; it has been many days that I seek and I find no error, I even uninstall and reinstall, but it changes nothing

am I the only one in this case,? the. Inc., is the root of plugins and cs. BF4 in the folder

anyway it worked great before and I did not change anything

help me please, thank you

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

it's strange, initially it worked great, and since the update naval strike, each server reboot it delivers and I lose all my listings map

; it has been many days that I seek and I find no error, I even uninstall and reinstall, but it changes nothing

am I the only one in this case,? the. Inc., is the root of plugins and cs. BF4 in the folder

anyway it worked great before and I did not change anything

help me please, thank you

Are you sure the BF4.def file on your layer is up-to-date?
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by fullmetalkyu*:

 

Hi! I've donated, and have the full version, thanks! [email protected]

 

I was wondering if this can be done, it may be helpfull for everyone!:

I have a maplist with Vanilla maps as a standard maplist, so that anyone can join and make my server full =). On the other hand, I made another maplist with a mix of expansion maps, but I don't want to change to that maplist UNLESS more than the 80% or more of the players currently connected to my server have premium, or at least all the expansions that contains the maps in the maplist.

Otherwise, if I change the maplist, a lot of people would be kicked out, or leave because the server might became almost empty.

 

I know there is no way right now to do this, but it would be great!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

ok ty , but in the ftp the config folder is empty , i have not access ? the server is to 4net....

Then you need to deal with your layer provider.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by MaYo0x*:

 

this is really strange, because all the other plugins running smoothly, adaptive ticket count, adaptive server size, votemap etc. ....... I do not understand why it does not work

 

this is strange in the explanations I have

 

Enable map list manager?

Enable in-game admin commands?

Switch to new map list immediately?

Do not switch if more than this number of players are online

Warn (yell at) players before switching?

Number of seconds to display warning

Warning message (use [listname] for map list name and [secs] for seconds)

Change map list only after map has completed it's total number of rounds?

Enable server name change for each map list?

Enable day/time-dependent map lists?

Ignore 'Switch to new map list immediately' setting for time-based changes?

Use system/layer server Time Zone?

Time Zone used to determine current time

Allow map-specific game presets?

Send preset commands after every round?

Allow additional presets to be sent after each level loads?

Add a new map list?

 

but in the plugin I can configure that, others do not appear

 

Enable map list manager?

Enable in-game admin commands?

Switch to new map list immediately?

 

Change map list only after map has completed it's total number of rounds?

Enable server name change for each map list?

Enable day/time-dependent map lists?

 

Allow additional presets to be sent after each level loads?

Add a new map list?

 

 

and what is strange is that at first it works great for 3 or 4 days

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by phosphorous*:

 

Have there been any updates to Ultimate Map Manager lately? We are having issues on our server that we can't use the Ultimate Map Manager anymore in order to run with no vehicles.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • Game Server Hosting:

      We're happy to announce that EZRCON will branch out into the game server provider scene. This is a big step for us so please having patience if something doesn't go right in this area. Now, what makes us different compared to other providers? Well, we're going with the idea of having a scaleable server hosting and providing more control in how you set up your server. For example, in Minecraft, you have the ability to control how many CPU cores you wish your server to have access to, how much RAM you want to use, how much disk space you want to use. This type of control can't be offered in a single service package so you're able to configure a custom package the way you want it.

      You can see all the available games here. Currently, we have the following games available.

      Valheim (From $1.50 USD)


      Rust (From $3.20 USD)


      Minecraft (Basic) (From $4.00 USD)


      Call of Duty 4X (From $7.00 USD)


      OpenTTD (From $4.00 USD)


      Squad (From $9.00 USD)


      Insurgency: Sandstorm (From $6.40 USD)


      Changes to US-East:

      Starting in January 2022, we will be moving to a different provider that has better support, better infrastructure, and better connectivity. We've noticed that the connection/routes to this location are not ideal and it's been hard getting support to correct this. Our contract for our two servers ends in March/April respectively. If you currently have servers in this location you will be migrated over to the new provider. We'll have more details when the time comes closer to January. The new location for this change will be based out of Atlanta, GA. If you have any questions/concerns please open a ticket and we'll do our best to answer them.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello All,

      I wanted to give an update to how EZRCON is doing. As of today we have 56 active customers using the services offered. I'm glad its doing so well and it hasn't been 1 year yet. To those that have services with EZRCON, I hope the service is doing well and if not please let us know so that we can improve it where possible. We've done quite a few changes behind the scenes to improve the performance hopefully. 

      We'll be launching a new location for hosting procon layers in either Los Angeles, USA or Chicago, IL. Still being decided on where the placement should be but these two locations are not set in stone yet. We would like to get feedback on where we should have a new location for hosting the Procon Layers, which you can do by replying to this topic. A poll will be created where people can vote on which location they would like to see.

      We're also looking for some suggestions on what else you would like to see for hosting provider options. So please let us know your thoughts on this matter.
      • 4 replies
    • Hi All,

      So seeing as Venice Unleased is released, I'm looking into if I should offer game hosting for it. I would like some feedback on this subject.

      VU - Experience Battlefield 3 like never before! (veniceunleashed.net)
      • 3 replies
    • So as the topic title says, should EZRCON offer general web hosting services?
      • 1 reply
    • Added ability to disable the new API check for player country info


      Updated GeoIP database file


      Removed usage sending stats


      Added EZRCON ad banner



      If you are upgrading then you may need to add these two lines to your existing installation in the file procon.cfg. To enable these options just change False to True.

      procon.private.options.UseGeoIpFileOnly False
      procon.private.options.BlockRssFeedNews False



       
      • 2 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.