Jump to content
  • 0
Timm

Insane Limits - Procon Version 1.5.3.0

Question

On some new version of procons i have this InsanLimits.dump

-----------------------------------------------
Version: InsaneLimits 0.9.17.0
Date: 12/22/2019 5:26:05 PM
Data: 
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'InsaneLimits.dll, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Stack Trace: 
   at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at PRoConEvents.InsaneLimits.executeLimitCheck(Limit limit, String method, PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, PlayerInfoInterface victim, KillInfoInterface kill)
   at PRoConEvents.InsaneLimits.evaluateLimitChecks(Limit limit, PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, PlayerInfoInterface victim, KillInfoInterface kill)

MSIL Stack Trace:
    Void GetSignature(Void*, Int32, System.RuntimeFieldHandleInternal, System.IRuntimeMethodInfo, System.RuntimeType), IL: 0xFFFFFFFF
    System.Object[] InvokeArgumentsCheck(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo), IL: 0x0
    System.Object Invoke(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo), IL: 0x0
    Boolean executeLimitCheck(Limit, System.String, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.KillInfoInterface), IL: 0x98
    Boolean evaluateLimitChecks(Limit, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.KillInfoInterface), IL: 0x79

-----------------------------------------------

But plugin online and showed in Plugins and enabled, but scripts not working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
On 12/28/2019 at 10:05 PM, Prophet731 said:

Can you post the scripts this is having issues on for the new procon client so I can do some tests here. The only major change done was the .NET framework so perhaps a change from 3.5 to 4 caused IL to fail.

Any script does not work, even the simplest one that will send messages to the server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Looks like Insane Limits wasn't able to be compiled. Make sure it exists in the plugins directory. It should be 2 files

 

InsaneLimits.cs and InsaneLimits.dll


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Yes, of course it is there, and as I said, the plug-in appears in the list of plug-ins and even works. But the scripts that are entered into it do not work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Yes, of course it is there, and as I said, the plug-in appears in the list of plug-ins and even works. But the scripts that are entered into it do not work.

 

That's more of an insane limits issue then, not the actual procon client. Make sure there are no errors in the scripts added. (e.g. missing simi colon, etc)


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

That's more of an insane limits issue then, not the actual procon client. Make sure there are no errors in the scripts added. (e.g. missing simi colon, etc)

There is an old scripts, and all of them compilied.

Battlelog KD limit and etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/25/2019 at 12:47 AM, Prophet731 said:

@Timm

Are those IL scripts or other plugins you are talking about?

Yes.

 

So, i have ~40 layers, and on some of them IL working fine, but some have problem as i mentinoed above.

Also we have 4-5 GB InsaneLimits.dump file  with 

Version: InsaneLimits 0.9.17.0
Date: 12/22/2019 5:26:05 PM
Data: 
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'InsaneLimits.dll, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Stack Trace: 
   at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at PRoConEvents.InsaneLimits.executeLimitCheck(Limit limit, String method, PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, PlayerInfoInterface victim, KillInfoInterface kill)
   at PRoConEvents.InsaneLimits.evaluateLimitChecks(Limit limit, PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, PlayerInfoInterface victim, KillInfoInterface kill)

MSIL Stack Trace:
    Void GetSignature(Void*, Int32, System.RuntimeFieldHandleInternal, System.IRuntimeMethodInfo, System.RuntimeType), IL: 0xFFFFFFFF
    System.Object[] InvokeArgumentsCheck(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo), IL: 0x0
    System.Object Invoke(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo), IL: 0x0
    Boolean executeLimitCheck(Limit, System.String, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.KillInfoInterface), IL: 0x98
    Boolean evaluateLimitChecks(Limit, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.KillInfoInterface), IL: 0x79

 

 

But on OLD version this layer work fine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Timm said:

Yes.

 

So, i have ~40 layers, and on some of them IL working fine, but some have problem as i mentinoed above.

Also we have 4-5 GB InsaneLimits.dump file  with 

Version: InsaneLimits 0.9.17.0
Date: 12/22/2019 5:26:05 PM
Data: 
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'InsaneLimits.dll, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Stack Trace: 
   at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at PRoConEvents.InsaneLimits.executeLimitCheck(Limit limit, String method, PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, PlayerInfoInterface victim, KillInfoInterface kill)
   at PRoConEvents.InsaneLimits.evaluateLimitChecks(Limit limit, PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, PlayerInfoInterface victim, KillInfoInterface kill)

MSIL Stack Trace:
    Void GetSignature(Void*, Int32, System.RuntimeFieldHandleInternal, System.IRuntimeMethodInfo, System.RuntimeType), IL: 0xFFFFFFFF
    System.Object[] InvokeArgumentsCheck(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo), IL: 0x0
    System.Object Invoke(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo), IL: 0x0
    Boolean executeLimitCheck(Limit, System.String, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.KillInfoInterface), IL: 0x98
    Boolean evaluateLimitChecks(Limit, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.KillInfoInterface), IL: 0x79

 

 

But on OLD version this layer work fine.

 

Can you post the scripts this is having issues on for the new procon client so I can do some tests here. The only major change done was the .NET framework so perhaps a change from 3.5 to 4 caused IL to fail.


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/31/2019 at 12:42 AM, Hodor said:

Any script does not work, even the simplest one that will send messages to the server

Got the same problem now i tried to install scripts on new ProCon to my new second server all scripts are not WORKING! I checked all words everything evaluation What i can do? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/30/2019 at 3:42 PM, Hodor said:

Any script does not work, even the simplest one that will send messages to the server

 

16 hours ago, TheTomik said:

Got the same problem now i tried to install scripts on new ProCon to my new second server all scripts are not WORKING! I checked all words everything evaluation What i can do? 

Ok, well my original question still hasn't been provided. Can you provide the script your trying to use? 


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, Prophet731 said:

 

Ok, well my original question still hasn't been provided. Can you provide the script your trying to use? 

Well i tried to restart ProCon and it is now working as it should be 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Ok so, it works on the latest procon version now? 


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Prophet731 said:

Ok so, it works on the latest procon version now? 

insane-limits not work 100% with new version i test many time !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Ok, well, I'm getting conflicting answers now.

Until someone posts a script that they are trying to use in insane limits that apparently doesn't work I won't be able to help much.


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, Prophet731 said:

Ok, well, I'm getting conflicting answers now.

Until someone posts a script that they are trying to use in insane limits that apparently doesn't work I won't be able to help much.

Hodor said:

Any script does not work, even the simplest one that will send messages to the server.

 

Absolutely any scripts, but on old procon they are working. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
17 minutes ago, Prophet731 said:

Ok, well, I'm getting conflicting answers now.

Until someone posts a script that they are trying to use in insane limits that apparently doesn't work I won't be able to help much.

any script not work . me too use old procon all work without problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
14 hours ago, Prophet731 said:

Ok, well, I'm getting conflicting answers now.

Until someone posts a script that they are trying to use in insane limits that apparently doesn't work I won't be able to help much.

Code:

OnAnyChat

first_check_expression:  player.LastChat.StartsWith("/go")
second_check_code:

plugin.SendGlobalMessage(plugin.R("Hello world"));

return false;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 1/4/2020 at 2:35 PM, Hodor said:

Code:

OnAnyChat

first_check_expression:  player.LastChat.StartsWith("/go")
second_check_code:

plugin.SendGlobalMessage(plugin.R("Hello world"));

return false;

Thanks. I haven't had time the last 2 days but I'll look at this now and let you know what I find.


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Thanks, we are waiting.

We have such problem on many servers, but on few servers IL working fine on new version of procon too, strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Thanks, we are waiting.
We have such problem on many servers, but on few servers IL working fine on new version of procon too, strange.
So, I'm still trying to figure out but I'm actually at a loss. I'm waiting for@ColColonCleaner to have time to look at it and see exactly what I'm missing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

My server hoster updated my Procon layers today so I can't use Insane Limits.
As a bonus it seems like they wiped my database while updating the layers.

Edited by 5YRU5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Special character like à é € £ $ etc seem to not be supported anymore too.

Edited by Uninstaller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Update:

So what it seems like is the plugin is missing some required dependencies that I need to figure out what they are.


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

If I use the old (1.5.1.1) DLLs, everything is ok. But if I let them recompile, then there seem to be problems when including external sources. This could be a workaround.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Our picks

    • I wanted I let you know that I am starting to build out the foundation for the hosting services that I talked about here. The pricing model I was originally going for wasn't going to be suitable for how I want to build it. So instead I decided to offer each service as it's own product instead of a package deal. In the future, hopefully, I will be able to do this and offer discounts to those that choose it.

      Here is how the pricing is laid out for each service as well as information about each. This is as of 7/12/2020.

      Single MySQL database (up to 30 GB) is $10 USD per month.



      If you go over the 30 GB usage for the database then each additional gigabyte is charged at $0.10 USD each billing cycle. If you're under 30GB you don't need to worry about this.


      Databases are replicated across 3 zones (regions) for redundancy. One (1) on the east coast of the USA, One (1) in Frankfurt, and One (1) in Singapore. Depending on the demand, this would grow to more regions.


      Databases will also be backed up daily and retained for 7 days.




      Procon Layer will be $2 USD per month.


      Each layer will only allow one (1) game server connection. The reason behind this is for performance.


      Each layer will also come with all available plugins installed by default. This is to help facilitate faster deployments and get you up and running quickly.


      Each layer will automatically restart if Procon crashes. 


      Each layer will also automatically restart daily at midnight to make sure it stays in tip-top shape.


      Custom plugins can be installed by submitting a support ticket.




      Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP) will be $5 USD per month


      As I am still working on building version 3 of the software, I will be installing the last version I did. Once I complete version 3 it will automatically be upgraded for you.





      All these services will be managed by me so you don't have to worry about the technical side of things to get up and going.

      If you would like to see how much it would cost for the services, I made a calculator that you can use. It can be found here https://ezrcon.com/calculator.html

       
      • 10 replies
    • I have pushed out a new minor release which updates the geodata pull (flags in the playerlisting). This should be way more accurate now. As always, please let me know if any problems show up.

       
      • 9 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.