Timm

Insane Limits - Procon Version 1.5.3.0

Question

On some new version of procons i have this InsanLimits.dump

-----------------------------------------------
Version: InsaneLimits 0.9.17.0
Date: 12/22/2019 5:26:05 PM
Data: 
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'InsaneLimits.dll, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Stack Trace: 
   at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at PRoConEvents.InsaneLimits.executeLimitCheck(Limit limit, String method, PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, PlayerInfoInterface victim, KillInfoInterface kill)
   at PRoConEvents.InsaneLimits.evaluateLimitChecks(Limit limit, PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, PlayerInfoInterface victim, KillInfoInterface kill)

MSIL Stack Trace:
    Void GetSignature(Void*, Int32, System.RuntimeFieldHandleInternal, System.IRuntimeMethodInfo, System.RuntimeType), IL: 0xFFFFFFFF
    System.Object[] InvokeArgumentsCheck(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo), IL: 0x0
    System.Object Invoke(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo), IL: 0x0
    Boolean executeLimitCheck(Limit, System.String, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.KillInfoInterface), IL: 0x98
    Boolean evaluateLimitChecks(Limit, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.KillInfoInterface), IL: 0x79

-----------------------------------------------

But plugin online and showed in Plugins and enabled, but scripts not working.

26 answers to this question

On 12/28/2019 at 10:05 PM, Prophet731 said:

Can you post the scripts this is having issues on for the new procon client so I can do some tests here. The only major change done was the .NET framework so perhaps a change from 3.5 to 4 caused IL to fail.

Any script does not work, even the simplest one that will send messages to the server

Looks like Insane Limits wasn't able to be compiled. Make sure it exists in the plugins directory. It should be 2 files

InsaneLimits.cs and InsaneLimits.dll

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Yes, of course it is there, and as I said, the plug-in appears in the list of plug-ins and even works. But the scripts that are entered into it do not work.

Yes, of course it is there, and as I said, the plug-in appears in the list of plug-ins and even works. But the scripts that are entered into it do not work.

That's more of an insane limits issue then, not the actual procon client. Make sure there are no errors in the scripts added. (e.g. missing simi colon, etc)

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

That's more of an insane limits issue then, not the actual procon client. Make sure there are no errors in the scripts added. (e.g. missing simi colon, etc)

There is an old scripts, and all of them compilied.

Battlelog KD limit and etc.

@Timm

Are those IL scripts or other plugins you are talking about?

On 12/25/2019 at 12:47 AM, Prophet731 said:

@Timm

Are those IL scripts or other plugins you are talking about?

Yes.

So, i have ~40 layers, and on some of them IL working fine, but some have problem as i mentinoed above.

Also we have 4-5 GB InsaneLimits.dump file  with 

Data: 
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'InsaneLimits.dll, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Stack Trace: 
   at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at PRoConEvents.InsaneLimits.executeLimitCheck(Limit limit, String method, PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, PlayerInfoInterface victim, KillInfoInterface kill)
   at PRoConEvents.InsaneLimits.evaluateLimitChecks(Limit limit, PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, PlayerInfoInterface victim, KillInfoInterface kill)

MSIL Stack Trace:
    Void GetSignature(Void*, Int32, System.RuntimeFieldHandleInternal, System.IRuntimeMethodInfo, System.RuntimeType), IL: 0xFFFFFFFF
    System.Object[] InvokeArgumentsCheck(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo), IL: 0x0
    System.Object Invoke(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo), IL: 0x0
    Boolean executeLimitCheck(Limit, System.String, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.KillInfoInterface), IL: 0x98
    Boolean evaluateLimitChecks(Limit, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.PlayerInfoInterface, PRoConEvents.KillInfoInterface), IL: 0x79

But on OLD version this layer work fine.

1 hour ago, Timm said:

Yes.

So, i have ~40 layers, and on some of them IL working fine, but some have problem as i mentinoed above.

Also we have 4-5 GB InsaneLimits.dump file  with 

Data: 

Stack Trace: 

MSIL Stack Trace:

But on OLD version this layer work fine.

Can you post the scripts this is having issues on for the new procon client so I can do some tests here. The only major change done was the .NET framework so perhaps a change from 3.5 to 4 caused IL to fail.

On 12/31/2019 at 12:42 AM, Hodor said:

Any script does not work, even the simplest one that will send messages to the server

Got the same problem now i tried to install scripts on new ProCon to my new second server all scripts are not WORKING! I checked all words everything evaluation What i can do? 

On 12/30/2019 at 3:42 PM, Hodor said:

16 hours ago, TheTomik said:

Got the same problem now i tried to install scripts on new ProCon to my new second server all scripts are not WORKING! I checked all words everything evaluation What i can do? 

Ok, well my original question still hasn't been provided. Can you provide the script your trying to use? 

9 hours ago, Prophet731 said:

Ok, well my original question still hasn't been provided. Can you provide the script your trying to use? 

Well i tried to restart ProCon and it is now working as it should be 

Ok so, it works on the latest procon version now? 

2 hours ago, Prophet731 said:

Ok so, it works on the latest procon version now? 

insane-limits not work 100% with new version i test many time !

Ok, well, I'm getting conflicting answers now.

Until someone posts a script that they are trying to use in insane limits that apparently doesn't work I won't be able to help much.

7 minutes ago, Prophet731 said:

Until someone posts a script that they are trying to use in insane limits that apparently doesn't work I won't be able to help much.

Hodor said:

Any script does not work, even the simplest one that will send messages to the server.

Absolutely any scripts, but on old procon they are working. 

17 minutes ago, Prophet731 said:

any script not work . me too use old procon all work without problem 

14 hours ago, Prophet731 said:

Code:

OnAnyChat

first_check_expression:  player.LastChat.StartsWith("/go")
second_check_code:

plugin.SendGlobalMessage(plugin.R("Hello world"));

return false;

On 1/4/2020 at 2:35 PM, Hodor said:

Code:

OnAnyChat

first_check_expression:  player.LastChat.StartsWith("/go")
second_check_code:

plugin.SendGlobalMessage(plugin.R("Hello world"));

return false;

Thanks. I haven't had time the last 2 days but I'll look at this now and let you know what I find.

Thanks, we are waiting.

We have such problem on many servers, but on few servers IL working fine on new version of procon too, strange.

Thanks, we are waiting.
We have such problem on many servers, but on few servers IL working fine on new version of procon too, strange.
So, I'm still trying to figure out but I'm actually at a loss. I'm waiting for@ColColonCleaner to have time to look at it and see exactly what I'm missing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Insane Limits is quite important. Hope you can fix it. ?

My server hoster updated my Procon layers today so I can't use Insane Limits.
As a bonus it seems like they wiped my database while updating the layers.

Edited by 5YRU5

Special character like à é € £ $ etc seem to not be supported anymore too.

Edited by Uninstaller

Update:

So what it seems like is the plugin is missing some required dependencies that I need to figure out what they are.