On-Spawn Loadout Enforcer for Infantry/Vehicles - AdKatsLRT

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Servername, map & mapmode, Player nickname, pb guid (just for confirmation this is player we deal with), rule violation, timestamp.

As I wrote you previously, I will use it only for e-sport and it would be a great help for referee. Also if it is possible to create a mailing list as it is possible on AdKats.

Thank you.

Would you want this for every violation or just the first one? That is, if someone spawns with an invalid loadout 10 times in a row do you want 10 emails?
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

I don't know why but the issue with 8x scopes still occurs sometimes. I some rounds players can still use some although they are not allowed to do.

Change your debug level to 4, it will show every player's infantry loadout in console. It will also show whether enforcement is being cancelled on them for being reputable or admin.

Originally Posted by LumPenPacK*:

Change your debug level to 4, it will show every player's infantry loadout in console. It will also show whether enforcement is being cancelled on them for being reputable or admin.

I've completely disabled the reputation mechanics.

I'll try to capture one of these 8x scope issues with logging to give you more information.

Hi CCC, will probably purchase this plugin very soon for our ESL server.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...-INFANTRY-ESL/

Did you make any progress on implementing the presets?

Not complete, the problem isn't setting being able to deny groups of items with a single click, that's simple, it's managing options after a preset or presets are selected. If someone selects a preset are those items locked from editing? Are all items locked? If we do allow editing afterward is it not under preset anymore? If someone combines two presets and makes customization afterward what then? If someone turns off a preset do we remove any customization they've done? It's a design problem I need time to solve...

Every item in the game is customizable right now for enforcement level and its own custom messaging. I'd rather not lose that ability after adding presets, for those who decide to use them anyway.

The simplest option would be to have the presets simply deny their respective items on both trigger/spawn and leave it alone after that. Then have a reset setting to remove all custom options in case they selected a preset they didn't want to.

30 users on 46 servers now! Considering there are 2700 views on this thread and only 30 people have it installed, limiting users with a $25 price tag is working perfectly. Glad to see some serious users getting on board.

Basic preset options talked about above are coming, worked on after the AdKats 6.5.0.0 update tomorrow. Ciao.

Posted Image

Originally Posted by JEEMY*:

I bought the LTR plugin it works great.

I was wondering if the vehicle loadout could be better.

We run a sniper only server on tdm we allow DMR's and on Squad DM we have it set for Bolt Action Sniper only. The LTR works great but we can only use small maps would be great to use large conquest maps and allow only quads or other transport vehicles only but currently I can only limit kill events for vehicles not spawn events. Many of our players just use the jets to ram or tanks to road kill forcing us to remove the larger conquest maps. I get that it will kill the transgressor but would be nice to eliminate the need to police the vehicles at all. and if I Enforce all vehicles spawn then it kills outright not just if they use the vehicle. is there a way to set it up to allow use of some and ignore others. Can the LTR work when you enter the vehicle not just when you spawn.

I bought the LTR plugin it works great.

I was wondering if the vehicle loadout could be better.

We run a sniper only server on tdm we allow DMR's and on Squad DM we have it set for Bolt Action Sniper only. The LTR works great but we can only use small maps would be great to use large conquest maps and allow only quads or other transport vehicles only but currently I can only limit kill events for vehicles not spawn events. Many of our players just use the jets to ram or tanks to road kill forcing us to remove the larger conquest maps. I get that it will kill the transgressor but would be nice to eliminate the need to police the vehicles at all. and if I Enforce all vehicles spawn then it kills outright not just if they use the vehicle. is there a way to set it up to allow use of some and ignore others. Can the LTR work when you enter the vehicle not just when you spawn.

There is no RCON event for when a player enters or exits a vehicle, so we cannot stop players from getting in them if they are on the map. What the loadout enforcer does with vehicles is look at what the person has equipped for that vehicle, not whether they get in one. It can operate in two modes, on kill with the vehicle or on spawn for everyone. If you set it to act on kill, items you have restricted for that vehicle will be enforced on players who kill with that vehicle, nobody else. On spawn it acts on everyone when they spawn. This is useful for servers who for example don't want active radar missiles being used in jets, or don't want people using staff shells in tanks, just to name a couple.

Originally Posted by Fonta*:

Not complete, the problem isn't setting being able to deny groups of items with a single click, that's simple, it's managing options after a preset or presets are selected. If someone selects a preset are those items locked from editing? Are all items locked? If we do allow editing afterward is it not under preset anymore? If someone combines two presets and makes customization afterward what then? If someone turns off a preset do we remove any customization they've done? It's a design problem I need time to solve...

Every item in the game is customizable right now for enforcement level and its own custom messaging. I'd rather not lose that ability after adding presets, for those who decide to use them anyway.

The simplest option would be to have the presets simply deny their respective items on both trigger/spawn and leave it alone after that. Then have a reset setting to remove all custom options in case they selected a preset they didn't want to.

I wouldn't make it to difficult on yourself. Easiest way would probably make it so that if you change a setting after selecting a preset, it would change to custom. That's how most programs work :smile:

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

I wouldn't make it to difficult on yourself. Easiest way would probably make it so that if you change a setting after selecting a preset, it would change to custom. That's how most programs work :smile:

Agreed. That's how MB does it.

If you want to get extra fancy, allow people to set their settings as they wish and then save as a new preset. MB does not do that. :smile:

Agreed. That's how MB does it.

If you want to get extra fancy, allow people to set their settings as they wish and then save as a new preset. MB does not do that. :smile:

Alright i'll look into implementing it that way.

Anyone else have more suggestions for presets? Right now I'm at:

Deny Frag Rounds

Deny Explosives

Deny FlaresSmokeFlash

Deny Bipods

Deny Shotguns

Deny Snipers

Need a bunch more.

Bipods, really?

Deny Crossbows

Deny Guns would be a good one, for knife/shock paddle only servers. Should block all loadouts with anything other than knife, shock paddle, and harmless gadgets. Maybe allow grenades, since practically everyone has a slot allocated for grenades.

Deny Two-Handed (or rather, Allow Pistols), for pistol only servers.

Deny Unlocks would be a good one too. Force everyone to play with noob weapons. Equivalent of vars.unlockMode none.

Bipods, really?

Deny Crossbows

Deny Guns would be a good one, for knife/shock paddle only servers. Should block all loadouts with anything other than knife, shock paddle, and harmless gadgets. Maybe allow grenades, since practically everyone has a slot allocated for grenades.

Deny Two-Handed (or rather, Allow Pistols), for pistol only servers.

Deny Unlocks would be a good one too. Force everyone to play with noob weapons. Equivalent of vars.unlockMode none.

Bipod banning actually wasn't an idea from myself, came from another server admin.

You mean the phantom? It's just one weapon so clicking deny on that weapon specifically would be fast enough.

Someone has to pick a primary.

Interesting.

I think the best option for battlelog at this point would be to simply have a 'no selection' option for every slot, would make things so nice. They already have a 'no gadget' so they would just need new warsaw codes for no selection in the other slots.

Bipod banning actually wasn't an idea from myself, came from another server admin.

I figured as much, just curious as to why bipods are such a problem.

You mean the phantom? It's just one weapon so clicking deny on that weapon specifically would be fast enough.

My bad, I thought there was more than one.

I don't understand what you mean.

I figured as much, just curious as to why bipods are such a problem.

No Explosives + Bipod Glitching = Angry People

I don't understand what you mean.

People have to pick a primary for their loadout, whatever it may be, they cannot select "no primary" in the case you mentioned for pistols only.

People have to pick a primary for their loadout, whatever it may be, they cannot select "no primary" in the case you mentioned for pistols only.

Oh, I see. How about limiting the primary slot to the base (no unlock) weapon for each class? No attachments.

Assault: AK-12

Engineer: MX4

Recon: CS-LR4

Support: U-100 MK5

Oh, I see. How about limiting the primary slot to the base (no unlock) weapon for each class? No attachments.

Assault: AK-12

Engineer: MX4

Recon: CS-LR4

Support: U-100 MK5

Could be done, but I don't think that would decrease the probability of someone killing with a primary, it would just be a hassle for players.

Originally Posted by LumPenPacK*:

The problem with 8x scopes still occurs sometimes but I don't know how to catch this issue with debugging correctly.

I've forbidden all mid and long range scopes on snipers and it works in most of the rounds but sometimes players can use 8x scopes and LRT seems to ignore them.

Here's the debugging log

Code:

[22:17:41 75] [AdKatsLRT] 3:(main:42) Waiting 5 seconds to process [MCG]MyNameIsBooker spawn.
[22:17:43 29] [AdKatsLRT] 4:(SpawnProcessing:27) Player lignosalex_GR processed as Recon with primary SVD 12 [REFLEX RDS, TARGET DETECTOR, STANDARD BARREL, NO ATTACHMENT] sidearm P226 [MINI RDS, TACTICAL LIGHT, HEAVY BARREL] gadgets [RADIO BEACON, C4 EXPLOSIVE] grenade [RGO IMPACT] and knife [BAYONET]
[22:17:43 29] [AdKatsLRT] 3:(SpawnProcessing:27) 0 players still in queue.
[22:17:44 77] [AdKatsLRT] 3:(main:15) Waiting 5 seconds to process LumPenPacK spawn.
[22:17:46 85] [AdKatsLRT] 4:(SpawnProcessing:27) Player MyNameIsBooker processed as Recon with primary SRR 61 [VARIABLE ZOOM 14X] sidearm MP443 [MINI RDS, NO ACCESSORY, FLASH HIDER] gadgets [MAV, PLD] grenade [M67 FRAG] and knife [BOWIE]
[22:17:46 85] [AdKatsLRT] 3:(SpawnProcessing:27) 0 players still in queue.
[22:17:47 58] [AdKatsLRT] 3:(main:15) Waiting 5 seconds to process [PK]torsten176 spawn.
[22:17:48 00] [AdKatsLRT] 3:(main:15) Waiting 5 seconds to process [3]pabIaud spawn.
[22:17:49 92] [AdKatsLRT] 4:(SpawnProcessing:27) Player LumPenPacK processed as Recon with primary M40A5 [RIFLE SCOPE 8X, RANGE FINDER, STANDARD BARREL, STRAIGHT PULL] sidearm UNICA 6 [IRON SIGHTS, LASER LIGHT COMBO, HEAVY BARREL] gadgets [T UGS, RADIO BEACON] grenade [M18 SMOKE] and knife [BAYONET]
[22:17:49 92] [AdKatsLRT] 1:(SpawnProcessing:27) LumPenPacK SPAWN KILLED for invalid loadout.

The problem with 8x scopes still occurs sometimes but I don't know how to catch this issue with debugging correctly.

I've forbidden all mid and long range scopes on snipers and it works in most of the rounds but sometimes players can use 8x scopes and LRT seems to ignore them.

Here's the debugging log

Code:

[22:17:41 75] [AdKatsLRT] 3:(main:42) Waiting 5 seconds to process [MCG]MyNameIsBooker spawn.
[22:17:43 29] [AdKatsLRT] 4:(SpawnProcessing:27) Player lignosalex_GR processed as Recon with primary SVD 12 [REFLEX RDS, TARGET DETECTOR, STANDARD BARREL, NO ATTACHMENT] sidearm P226 [MINI RDS, TACTICAL LIGHT, HEAVY BARREL] gadgets [RADIO BEACON, C4 EXPLOSIVE] grenade [RGO IMPACT] and knife [BAYONET]
[22:17:43 29] [AdKatsLRT] 3:(SpawnProcessing:27) 0 players still in queue.
[22:17:44 77] [AdKatsLRT] 3:(main:15) Waiting 5 seconds to process LumPenPacK spawn.
[22:17:46 85] [AdKatsLRT] 4:(SpawnProcessing:27) Player MyNameIsBooker processed as Recon with primary SRR 61 [VARIABLE ZOOM 14X] sidearm MP443 [MINI RDS, NO ACCESSORY, FLASH HIDER] gadgets [MAV, PLD] grenade [M67 FRAG] and knife [BOWIE]
[22:17:46 85] [AdKatsLRT] 3:(SpawnProcessing:27) 0 players still in queue.
[22:17:47 58] [AdKatsLRT] 3:(main:15) Waiting 5 seconds to process [PK]torsten176 spawn.
[22:17:48 00] [AdKatsLRT] 3:(main:15) Waiting 5 seconds to process [3]pabIaud spawn.
[22:17:49 92] [AdKatsLRT] 4:(SpawnProcessing:27) Player LumPenPacK processed as Recon with primary M40A5 [RIFLE SCOPE 8X, RANGE FINDER, STANDARD BARREL, STRAIGHT PULL] sidearm UNICA 6 [IRON SIGHTS, LASER LIGHT COMBO, HEAVY BARREL] gadgets [T UGS, RADIO BEACON] grenade [M18 SMOKE] and knife [BAYONET]
[22:17:49 92] [AdKatsLRT] 1:(SpawnProcessing:27) LumPenPacK SPAWN KILLED for invalid loadout.
Very useful logs, I'll look into it.

Originally Posted by Backapcker*:

hi,

we got some trouble with it on adkats. after a crash of our rootserver we reinstall adkats and loadouttool. but we can activate the loadout enforcer. error message: [09:43:21 03] [AdKats] ERROR: Unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token. and this error message:[09:43:16 45] [AdKats] ERROR: Unable to confirm global timing. Global UTC Timestamp could not be fetched.

we used the token we have geting after paying @january 2015.

is there any solution or is an overall error on loadout enforcer?

hi,

we got some trouble with it on adkats. after a crash of our rootserver we reinstall adkats and loadouttool. but we can activate the loadout enforcer. error message: [09:43:21 03] [AdKats] ERROR: Unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token. and this error message:[09:43:16 45] [AdKats] ERROR: Unable to confirm global timing. Global UTC Timestamp could not be fetched.

we used the token we have geting after paying @january 2015.

is there any solution or is an overall error on loadout enforcer?

Github automatically expires tokens after 1 week, I cannot control this. To grab a new token do the following:

Visit this link: https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats-LRT...r/AdKatsLRT.cs

Your updated token is in the URL.