On-Spawn Loadout Enforcer for Infantry/Vehicles - AdKatsLRT

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

I just want post that so far I have no issues or problems with this plugin.

I was a little hesitant at first to send that much money to an unknown person and not sure if I get a quick response to my purchase. My fears were put aside after receiving my token key within the hour of my donation. I run Adkats so installing this plugin was so simple that even a grey hair old guy could do it!

Once I plugin the token key, the plugin installed and after reboot of the layer it worked as promised. I know that as I get more involved with this plugin, I may have questions but so far it is very easy to understand and operate.

Just wanted to say thank you ColColonCleaner for your help and efforts in creating Adkats and this plugin. Both are godsends to admins and they work as promised. Your work is clearly quality work and everyone should be using these products.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

CCC, I keep getting the following error:

01:09:17 45] [AdKats] ERROR-6559: [unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token.]

What to do?

It just means your token is expired, it automatically happens after a week of generating it. Remember they are only for automatic updates and installs, you don't need it there to run the plugin. If you don't want it to keep checking for updates just remove the token from your settings.

Dear Plugin Developer,

I'm running Air superiority server and is this plugin capable to restrict lock on missiles from your loadout? What i see from BF4 weapon codes, there's no codes for this. Please advice.

Yes it can be used to block any loadout attachments/equipment for infantry/vehicles in the game.

I just want post that so far I have no issues or problems with this plugin.

I was a little hesitant at first to send that much money to an unknown person and not sure if I get a quick response to my purchase. My fears were put aside after receiving my token key within the hour of my donation. I run Adkats so installing this plugin was so simple that even a grey hair old guy could do it!

Once I plugin the token key, the plugin installed and after reboot of the layer it worked as promised. I know that as I get more involved with this plugin, I may have questions but so far it is very easy to understand and operate.

Just wanted to say thank you ColColonCleaner for your help and efforts in creating Adkats and this plugin. Both are godsends to admins and they work as promised. Your work is clearly quality work and everyone should be using these products.

Thanks for the good words. Let me know if you see any issues or have questions.

Originally Posted by moacco07*:

Yes it can be used to block any loadout attachments/equipment for infantry/vehicles in the game.

Thank you for the confirmation. Btw adkatsLRT is a independent plugin works without adkats right, works just like other normal plugins? Need this confirmation before i proceed to donate USD 25 for the plugin.

Thanks.

Thank you for the confirmation. Btw adkatsLRT is a independent plugin works without adkats right, works just like other normal plugins? Need this confirmation before i proceed to donate USD 25 for the plugin.

Thanks.

Yes it can be run separately.

Keep in mind though, there isn't a "no missiles" option for jets that people can select so you would have to require they equip laser guided instead and not every player has laser guided unlocked.

Yes it can be run separately.

Keep in mind though, there isn't a "no missiles" option for jets that people can select so you would have to require they equip laser guided instead and not every player has laser guided unlocked.

Noted with thanks.

Originally Posted by Subman_9*:

I've some issue from like 1 week with AdkatsLRT 2.0.2.0 on BF4 64 slot servers. It's running on Ubuntu 14.04 with mono 3.2.8. The AdKatsLRT displays very often messages like these:

Code:

[21:45:42 47] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2020: [Unable to fetch killer on kill.]
[21:45:47 66] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2020: [Unable to fetch victim on kill.]
[21:46:14 03] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2020: [Unable to fetch killer on kill.]
[21:46:39 66] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2020: [Unable to fetch victim on kill.]
[21:46:42 57] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2020: [Unable to fetch victim on kill.]
[21:47:12 93] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2020: [Unable to fetch victim on kill.]
[21:47:17 10] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2020: [Unable to fetch killer on kill.]
[21:47:23 17] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2020: [Unable to fetch victim on kill.]
[21:47:26 22] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2020: [Unable to fetch victim on kill.]
[21:47:26 40] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2020: [Unable to fetch killer on kill.]
When I've changed debug to 9 I've got these logs:

Code:

[21:41:20 79] [AdKatsLRT] [7-ProcessingThreadLoop-SpawnProcessing49] SPROC: Entering Spawn Processing Thread Loop
[21:41:21 78] [AdKatsLRT] [3-OnPlayerSpawned-Threadpool worker196] Spawn process for robeesha cancelled because their Persona ID is not loaded yet.
[21:41:22 55] [AdKatsLRT] [7-OnPlayerKilled-Threadpool worker196] Entering OnPlayerKilled
[21:41:22 55] [AdKatsLRT] [7-OnPlayerKilled-Threadpool worker196] Exiting OnPlayerKilled
[21:41:22 85] [AdKatsLRT] [7-OnPlayerKilled-Threadpool worker174] Entering OnPlayerKilled
[21:41:22 85] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2020: [Unable to fetch victim on kill.]
[21:41:24 15] [AdKatsLRT] [7-OnPlayerKilled-Threadpool worker174] Entering OnPlayerKilled
[21:41:24 15] [AdKatsLRT] [7-OnPlayerKilled-Threadpool worker174] Exiting OnPlayerKilled
[21:41:24 74] [AdKatsLRT] [7-QueueForProcessing-LoadoutCheckDelay203] Entering QueueForProcessing
[21:41:24 74] [AdKatsLRT] [5-QueueForProcessing-LoadoutCheckDelay203] oskar0410 queued [0->1] after 5.16s
[21:41:24 74] [AdKatsLRT] [7-ProcessingThreadLoop-SpawnProcessing49] SPROC: Entering Spawn Processing Thread Loop
[21:41:24 75] [AdKatsLRT] [5-ProcessingThreadLoop-SpawnProcessing49] oskar0410 dequeued [1->0] after 5.17s
[21:41:24 75] [AdKatsLRT] [7-GetPlayerLoadout-SpawnProcessing49] Entering GetPlayerLoadout

I've some issue from like 1 week with AdkatsLRT 2.0.2.0 on BF4 64 slot servers. It's running on Ubuntu 14.04 with mono 3.2.8. The AdKatsLRT displays very often messages like these:

Remember, you modified that delay manually...how low did you make it?

Remember, you modified that delay manually...how low did you make it?

I've reverted it back to original value (0.8 s) and the issue is still there. It was set previously to 0.6. Can you please tell me if you have tested Adkats and AdKatsLRT with mono on Linux ? If yes - can you please tell which mono version are you using ? It seems now for me, that this issue is not AdKatsLRT issue, rather AdKats issue or mono issue :/

It has been tested on mono but not extensively, the only thing I've had issues with there is ssl/https connections.

What happens if you turn off AdKats integration?

I've turned off AdKats integration and AdKatsLRT is running fine now :smile: So it's indeed AdKats issue, however it's strange since it was working fine for almost 4 weeks on mono :/ I will switch to AdKats thread.

I've turned off AdKats integration and AdKatsLRT is running fine now :smile: So it's indeed AdKats issue, however it's strange since it was working fine for almost 4 weeks on mono :/ I will switch to AdKats thread.

Yeah, if your player listing thread was hung then AdKats wasn't able to tell LRT which players were online, that's why it couldn't find anyone.

Does integration work while running 6.6.0.0?

I would prefer that we can customize the presets base on modes.

A preset is simply to speed up the setup process. This plugin's setup can take some time with over 3000 items, so people wanted a quick way to set it up.

Hello Plugin developer,

I purchased this plugin and it's works. But i realize there's error on allow on kill for planes when i set on true.

It should kill the player when he manage to kill others by heatseekers for example but instead it keeps killing the player once he spawn after the first kill using the heatseekers. This function is suppose to by spawn set to true not on kill.

Hello Plugin developer,

I purchased this plugin and it's works. But i realize there's error on allow on kill for planes when i set on true.

It should kill the player when he manage to kill others by heatseekers for example but instead it keeps killing the player once he spawn after the first kill using the heatseekers. This function is suppose to by spawn set to true not on kill.

On kill is only used for detection of which vehicle they are using. Once they kill with an invalid loadout using that vehicle it will not let them spawn until they fix their loadout to a valid one.

On kill is only used for detection of which vehicle they are using. Once they kill with an invalid loadout using that vehicle it will not let them spawn until they fix their loadout to a valid one.

Can it be set to on kill only?

In my point of view, it's abit misleading.

1. Allow on kill? (Doesn't this mean that you will get killed by admin everytime you use specific weapon to kill)

2. Allow on spawn? (This is straight forward and people sure to understand. You get admin kill straight if you have not set your loadout correctly)

I think you should implement these. Sent these two separately especially (allow on kill).

You should change it by player gets admin kill each time he use this weapon to kill and received punishment.

1. admin kill (first warning)

2. admin kill (Final warning)

3. admin kick

4. if the players comes back and do again (tban 30 mins) then counter reset.

The point of the loadout enforcer is to stop people using restricted weapons before they cause problems. If it was only acting on kill it would be just like any other auto-admin.

The only reason an "on kill" option is preset at all is because I can't tell when someone gets in/out of a vehicle. If I knew that, i would slay them immediately on entry of the vehicle if their loadout for that vehicle is invalid. That is why the on kill selection is there, either act on everyone, or only on those who have killed with that vehicle.

This is in the documentation.

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/blo...forcement-type

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

Hi,

Not sure if I am missing previous forum post, but I was wondering if it is possible to regulate the use of the M32 MGL? I am not seeing a setting for it, or am I missing something?

Hi,

Not sure if I am missing previous forum post, but I was wondering if it is possible to regulate the use of the M32 MGL? I am not seeing a setting for it, or am I missing something?

MGL is a pickup weapon, it's not part of a player's loadout.

Will there be an update for Battlefield Hardline?

No there will not be.

When updating your loadout in game on hardline the changes are not pushed to battlelog right away, making this plugin's method of fetching loadouts worthless on that game. I think the same applies to BF3, but I haven't tested that one yet.

Originally Posted by yuasa54*:

i bought this plugin and it is very usefull if you want to restrict items from begining. people dont not disrupt the gameplay and enjoying the game without weird items.

Originally Posted by dyn*:

It has been brought up before though I haven't see anything recently about it. Will bump idea.

CCC: Would you be open to the idea of expanding this plugin to enable a per team limit for specific weapons? The two area's I'd like to try it with are sniper rifles and mortars.

Sniper rifles: Max number of users with actual sniper rifles (or potentially DMRs_) per side. After X number of slots have been taken, additional players spawning with sniper rifles in their loadout are auto killed. Messages could be sent out pre-spawn: No available sniper slots.

Mortars: Allow a max number per team. Once that limit has been reached, do not allow other users with mortar to spawn.

For both scenarios there would likely need to be a mostly-fair way to ensure that the fast loaders are not the ones who always get a restricted slot. Heck, this could be applied to all gadgets.

I realize there is a plugin that does something like this already but what it doesn't do is check on spawn (as this data isn't reported via rcon). The issue with other plugins which do not have 'live' data is that players will be in the thick of it and be admin killed once they get a kill with a limited weapon.

We could fund the development of these features if this is something you are interested in pursuing.