On-Spawn Loadout Enforcer for Infantry/Vehicles - AdKatsLRT

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

If you need some more information, please let me know. I can also give you access to my Layer if you need it.

I found the problem, it's with players who have never modified their loadout on those guns. When a player never modifies a gun's loadout they have default accessories. For every other class besides snipers the default accessories are just...none. Snipers however start with an 8X, and the loadout information battlelog sends doesn't reflect that.

In the meantime just deny that variable zoom component, it's only compatible with long range scopes so players will have to modify their gun loadout, and when they modify it valid codes will be sent.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Regarding the 8X scope issue, this appears to be an issue on battlelog's end. Going through some of the weapons the starting sights (when a player has never modified a weapon's accessories) are simply incorrect. These errors are actually reflected on battlelog's UI, you get incompatible items being displayed together:

Posted Image

And default attachments are marked incorrectly as well because of this, with usually the default being an 8X scope for many rifles but battlelog reports that they have iron sights equipped.... Up until now I've been able to use the same error handling battlelog uses to deal with the invalid item codes sent through the API, but this is something new, and battlelog itself doesn't have error handling for it.

The only way around this issue would be finding out the default attachments for every weapon, starting with snipers obviously. Get that list to me and I'll see what I can do.

The above battlelog bug was confirmed as known by DICE but is understandably low of priority at this time, so it will take a while before a fix is added. In the meantime we will need to find a manual workaround.

All developments have been on hold due to finals and job interviews this previous and coming week, in preparation for my college graduation on the 28th. Normal developments will resume after all is settled down again.

Hello ColColonCleaner,

I want to install this plugin but this is different from normal ones. Is there anyway you could provide me with step by step tutorial?

Appreciate your time and kind help.

Yep, install instructions are here: https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/blo...DME.md#install

Originally Posted by BriDawg*:

in what i am reading, this enforcement seems to be across the board meaning. If I want to limit use of sniper riffles/dmrs...... I couldn't tell it to allow 5 per a team, it would just be no sniper riffles/dmr period. Is that correct?

If it is correct, could this be modified to allow x number of items per team?

in what i am reading, this enforcement seems to be across the board meaning. If I want to limit use of sniper riffles/dmrs...... I couldn't tell it to allow 5 per a team, it would just be no sniper riffles/dmr period. Is that correct?

If it is correct, could this be modified to allow x number of items per team?

Right now, correct, if you deny a weapon then nobody can spawn with it.

Mods can be added after I'm settled into my new job. How would it work?

Originally Posted by Victoria*:

iam having problem with lag and should I combine stats 2 servers with akats running to 1 data base

someweird error about update for adkats shown here

[AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 76 BF4 weapon stat definitions.

[20:30:40 99] [AdKatsLRT] INFO: Downloading WARSAW library.

[20:30:41 01] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched reputation definitions.

[20:30:41 59] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched weapon names.

[20:30:42 09] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched special player group definitions.

[20:30:42 16] [AdKats] WARNING: Global timing confirmed, but there is a 18s UTC timestamp mismatch between your layer and global time.

[20:30:42 16] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Server IP is 109.200.213.40:25505

[20:30:42 18] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database connection open.

[20:30:42 23] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database confirmed functional for AdKats use.

[20:30:42 23] [AdKats] WARNING: Database timing confirmed, but there is a 17s UTC timestamp mismatch between your layer and database.

[20:30:43 33] [AdKatsLRT] SUCCESS: WARSAW library loaded. 174 items, 148 vehicle unlocks, and 3142 accessories.

[20:30:43 38] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database server info fetched. Server ID is 1.

[20:30:43 43] [AdKats] SUCCESS: AdKatsLRT now subscribed to OnlineSoldiers. Events will be sent to ReceiveOnlineSoldiers.

[20:30:43 43] [AdKatsLRT] INFO: Waiting for player listing response from AdKats.

[20:30:44 80] [AdKats] ERROR: Unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token.

[20:30:47 59] [AdKats] ERROR: Unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token.

and why only 76 weapons found strange?

and 17s time delay from layer to data base which r in same location?

Right now, correct, if you deny a weapon then nobody can spawn with it.

Mods can be added after I'm settled into my new job. How would it work?

Well I am sure its not just a quick an easy addition. You can add a column next to allow/disallow with option of "Number Allowed Per Team".

This will work for restricting mortars per team for like rush and what not. But, the allowed per team needs to be greyed out with exception to mortars or other items that make sense. Then having an other option of restricting recon with sniper/dmrs per team so, the weapons are allowed and the list is updated on spawn but, when a sixth person tries to spawn in with as recon with rifle or dmr it wont let them. However, they would be allowed to spawn as recon with shotty or carbine etc. I can work an algorithm on my thought process if you are going to entertain this.

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

Well I am sure its not just a quick an easy addition. You can add a column next to allow/disallow with option of "Number Allowed Per Team".

This will work for restricting mortars per team for like rush and what not. But, the allowed per team needs to be greyed out with exception to mortars or other items that make sense. Then having an other option of restricting recon with sniper/dmrs per team so, the weapons are allowed and the list is updated on spawn but, when a sixth person tries to spawn in with as recon with rifle or dmr it wont let them. However, they would be allowed to spawn as recon with shotty or carbine etc. I can work an algorithm on my thought process if you are going to entertain this.

How about instead of Deny/Allow, you have a number. 0 means deny to all. 1 means allow one player (first come, first served -- or maybe on each spawn scan the entire player list and see who has what, if no one has the loadout in question, allow it). 5 means allow 5 players.

Originally Posted by Subman_9*:

It seems that this plugin doesn't stop saying to players after end of a round (here Operation Locker). The plugin is enforced only on Operation Locker.

[20:59:37] MULTIbalancer > All: Winner was team 1 (US)

[20:59:37] MULTIbalancer > All: Map = Operation Locker, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:14:15, tickets = 704/0

[21:00:22] AdKatsLRT > Say > nicemac2 > [join] [zark]nicemac2 please remove [RPG 7V2] from your loadout.

[21:00:22] AdKatsLRT > Tell[5s] > nicemac2 > Please remove RPG 7V2 from your loadout

[21:01:52] AdKatsLRT > Say > roobin98 > roobin98 thank you for fixing your loadout.

[21:02:17] AdKatsLRT > Say > wosin > wosin thank you for fixing your loadout.

[21:02:27] AdKatsLRT > Say > Kaspergadelius > [COGR]Kaspergadelius thank you for fixing your loadout.

[21:02:32] AdKatsLRT > Say > DirtyBogRoll > DirtyBogRoll thank you for fixing your loadout.

[21:02:33] AdKatsLRT > Say > jon4mu > jon4mu thank you for fixing your loadout.

[21:02:39] AdKatsLRT > Say > nicemac2 > [zark]nicemac2 thank you for fixing your loadout.

How about instead of Deny/Allow, you have a number. 0 means deny to all. 1 means allow one player (first come, first served -- or maybe on each spawn scan the entire player list and see who has what, if no one has the loadout in question, allow it). 5 means allow 5 players.

A lot of changes will be coming in the next few weeks. Just had no extra time with finals, graduation, and getting a new job.

I have bought the plugin. Very nice, easy to use and set it up.

But couldn't find how to deny battlepickup weapons.

Pickup weapons are not part of a player's loadout, so they cannot be enforced with this plugin. Please get a script running with IL or Rulz for this.

It seems that this plugin doesn't stop saying to players after end of a round (here Operation Locker). The plugin is enforced only on Operation Locker.

I don't see anything wrong, those players fixed their loadout between the end of the round and the start of the next one. Notice 45 seconds between the end of the round and when the fix messages come up, it's after they spawn in the new round.

Well, that would work well for Mortars.... But, for the vision we were thinking about. It would be limiting also 5 recon class people who have a load out of DMRs/Sniper rifles. Not restricting the use of recon with shottys or carbines. But, ensuring no more than five per team with DMR or Sniper riffle equipped.

Well, that would work well for Mortars.... But, for the vision we were thinking about. It would be limiting also 5 recon class people who have a load out of DMRs/Sniper rifles. Not restricting the use of recon with shottys or carbines. But, ensuring no more than five per team with DMR or Sniper riffle equipped.

Well that throws a wrench into things immediately, having a connection between multiple weapons that count toward the total per team. Would need to add whole new section for weapon types.

Understood and that's why I said it isn't as easy as it sounded. But, for marketability..... Look at other servers, they are using an insane limit which does similar just, in no way shape or form would be as efficient as what you guys have going on. The OG didn't come from me, I would just like to improve upon it if possible (with your guys plugin).

Originally Posted by LumPenPacK*:

I found the problem, it's with players who have never modified their loadout on those guns. When a player never modifies a gun's loadout they have default accessories. For every other class besides snipers the default accessories are just...none. Snipers however start with an 8X, and the loadout information battlelog sends doesn't reflect that.

In the meantime just deny that variable zoom component, it's only compatible with long range scopes so players will have to modify their gun loadout, and when they modify it valid codes will be sent.

Thanks for your reply and investigation into this problem.

I haven't had much time to play BF4 but it seems to me that the work around with this variable zoom component has fixed this BL issue.

Originally Posted by QuadPrime*:

I Just purchased it and am a happy user of it now. Only way to stop people from Bug-triggering c4 or flash spamming without being online 24h on a Pistol only

Awesome work Col.

Anways what i wonder about is - if i disable my proconrulz set and set adkats triggers for all the primarys, what happens on the use of these weapons and how can i affect that? Ideal would be a punish ofcourse!

Originally Posted by Mamba334*:

Will this limit jet use? I have been all around the world trying to find something to kill the jets.

Insane Limits tells me that I need Battlelog Cache, but that isn't compatible with BF4 :huh:

Originally Posted by Frogtooth*:

Will this limit jet use? I have been all around the world trying to find something to kill the jets.

Insane Limits tells me that I need Battlelog Cache, but that isn't compatible with BF4 :huh:

Unless you're trying to keep people from using jets as taxis or aerial recon, you should just be able to trigger on aircraft kills ("Damage VehicleAir" in ProconRulzSpek) or just jet kills and punish those who do them. No?

Originally Posted by Mamba334*:

Unless you're trying to keep people from using jets as taxis or aerial recon, you should just be able to trigger on aircraft kills ("Damage VehicleAir" in ProconRulzSpek) or just jet kills and punish those who do them. No?

They have a setting in some servers that you can't use a jet when until a certain amount of players are in. I'm just tired of all the jet raping.

I Just purchased it and am a happy user of it now. Only way to stop people from Bug-triggering c4 or flash spamming without being online 24h on a Pistol only

Awesome work Col.

Anways what i wonder about is - if i disable my proconrulz set and set adkats triggers for all the primarys, what happens on the use of these weapons and how can i affect that? Ideal would be a punish ofcourse!

No, remember people can't remove their primary weapons, so if you deny all primaries then nobody could ever spawn.

Set up your autoadmin for punishment like normal, from proconrulz you can have it send a hidden admin say "/punish player reason" for an AdKats punish. I think you already have this.

Punishment is one of the trigger cases, so set items that bypass autoadmin (like flashbangs, or shooting C4/mines) on spawn denial, then set things your autoadmin can catch (like explosives, launchers, etc) on trigger denial. After a player kills with a restricted weapon, any trigger denied items in their loadout will prevent them from spawning.