On-Spawn Loadout Enforcer for Infantry/Vehicles - AdKatsLRT

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Will this limit jet use? I have been all around the world trying to find something to kill the jets.

Insane Limits tells me that I need Battlelog Cache, but that isn't compatible with BF4 :huh:

You can limit jet loadouts, but not jets as a whole. For example if you don't want active radar missiles on jets you can stop those from being used.

Insane limits does not require battlelog cache.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

They have a setting in some servers that you can't use a jet when until a certain amount of players are in. I'm just tired of all the jet raping.

He literally just described how to fix the problem, there is a proconrulz script that blocks jet kills. If you still have questions, ask in that thread.

Originally Posted by Mamba334*:

He literally just described how to fix the problem, there is a proconrulz script that blocks jet kills. If you still have questions, ask in that thread.

I did. No response. And I clearly am asking for the code too. I have been for days now. All you have is no explosives.

Some guy gave a code and I entered it just like it was typed in that thread, it changed my ticket count to 3000 from 600 and it didn't even kill me when I killed someone with the jet.

And the proconrulz I downloaded and all it says is proconrulz is running but no rules?

Originally Posted by veryDead*:

I'm having trouble with LRT not updating on my server. It is still stuck at version 1.0.6.3 and procon keeps throwing this error every hour:

Unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token.

The plugin is active and works but I can't seem to update it. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by Mamba334*:

I thought you guys were helpful. You're the creators of this plugin. Just forget I asked. I'm not paying $25 for a plugin. That's absurd. I'll keep searching Google. Appreciate your help.

Originally Posted by veryDead*:

Github automatically expires tokens after 1 week, I cannot control this. To grab a new token do the following:

Visit this link: https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats-LRT...r/AdKatsLRT.cs

Your updated token is in the URL.

I just get a 404 error at Github when I visit this url. No token.

I thought you guys were helpful. You're the creators of this plugin. Just forget I asked. I'm not paying $25 for a plugin. That's absurd. I'll keep searching Google. Appreciate your help.

Firstly, you have made 18 forum posts in the last 2 days. CALM DOWN. Seriously, nobody on this forum is going to drop everything they are doing to help. We have jobs, lives, and communities of our own to manage.

Secondly, we directed you to the proconrulz thread for you to ask there, and you waited not even 24 hours for a proper response. Once again, stop demanding, people are here on their own time. If something does not work for you, let them know that. I don't use proconrulz, so I don't know how it would be used to punish jet kills.

Thirdly, you are in the wrong thread, I already explained what this plugin does, and it will not work for you. This plugin is for controlling player loadouts in infantry/vehicle play. It is NOT for removing a vehicle from play completely.

Fourth, getting player loadouts was never intended to happen, and when first creating this plugin I was asked to charge for it so it did not spread quickly. I have complied with that, and will continue to do so. No other method can be used to access player loadouts on spawn at this time.

So, feel free to continue searching google, or actually wait for the proper people to respond in the Rulz/IL thread. Cheers.

Ok....so I have to pay $25 for this to work for jets I'm assuming?

Already replied, but doing it again, because that's apparently your style too. This plugin does not block certain vehicles from being used in any case, it blocks them or any infantry player from being used with certain loadouts.

This plugin support BF3?

Whether to need to install MYSQL and new version?

No support for BF3 yet, but it could be possible.

This plugin doesn't require anything special to run (SQL, other plugins, etc), just install and go.

Originally Posted by jking54*:

Just purchased, Col responded in seconds, very impressed! 1st rate plugin from 1st rate developer :cool: up and running now, gotta run and study this thing :smile:

Edit: Personally I've never had so much fun with a plugin since AdKats itself, this is clearly one of THE must haves for any server admin worth his salt, period!

Originally Posted by MRniceGuy*:

Hi

i want to run the adkats lrt on this server

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...ortar-UCAV-C4/

when i try to paste the token key on adkats it gives me this error

i tried to run the token on adkats but it gives this error

[12:44:12 16] [AdKats] ERROR: AdKats.cs (Line: 1, C: 2) CS1056: Unexpected character '»'

[12:44:12 16] [AdKats] ERROR: AdKats.cs (Line: 1, C: 3) CS1056: Unexpected character '¿'

[12:44:12 16] [AdKats] ERROR: AdKats.cs (Line: 1, C: 1) CS0116: A namespace does not directly contain members such as fields or methods

what exactly is the token? i click on RAW here

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats-LRT...r/AdKatsLRT.cs

and copy the codes after token= :/ is that right?

Hi

i want to run the adkats lrt on this server

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...ortar-UCAV-C4/

when i try to paste the token key on adkats it gives me this error

i tried to run the token on adkats but it gives this error

[12:44:12 16] [AdKats] ERROR: AdKats.cs (Line: 1, C: 2) CS1056: Unexpected character '»'

[12:44:12 16] [AdKats] ERROR: AdKats.cs (Line: 1, C: 3) CS1056: Unexpected character '¿'

[12:44:12 16] [AdKats] ERROR: AdKats.cs (Line: 1, C: 1) CS0116: A namespace does not directly contain members such as fields or methods

what exactly is the token? i click on RAW here

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats-LRT...r/AdKatsLRT.cs

and copy the codes after token= :/ is that right?

That is currently a problem with the automatic updater, i'm looking into why it is happening.

For now you can use the manual download link to install the plugin: https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats-LRT/archive/master.zip

I would suggest removing your token from AdKats settings for now.

Originally Posted by MRniceGuy*:

ok thanks

-but now there is another problem so i disabled c4 on spawn and looks like i can still use it :/ i have even put -spawn inforce admins- on true and c4 still can be used

i tried other gadgets like mortar and ucav works perfectly fine only not c4!!

maybe it has something to do with the new patch!

there is a line on new patch update says- Fixed an issue where users where able to get C4 kills through the roof

ok thanks

-but now there is another problem so i disabled c4 on spawn and looks like i can still use it :/ i have even put -spawn inforce admins- on true and c4 still can be used

i tried other gadgets like mortar and ucav works perfectly fine only not c4!!

maybe it has something to do with the new patch!

there is a line on new patch update says- Fixed an issue where users where able to get C4 kills through the roof

There are two different C4s, one under explosives and the other under general. They are different codes for support and recon.

By the way that update issue is fixed.

UPDATE

Firstly, a big thank you to those who donated or purchased plugins/features from me over the past couple months. Those donations were enough to keep me alive and under a roof when between jobs at the end of college. I have now graduated, and just completed my first week employed as a full-time software engineer.

Secondly, the AdKats plugin is being updated to function on Battlefield Hardline servers. That compatibility release will happen either the 17th or 18th after Procon releases their official updates and I've tested some of the new logic on live hardline servers. Some back end logic for distinction of functions between BF3/BF4/BFH needs to happen. This compatibility release will be version 6.6.0.0.

Thirdly, after that compatibility release is complete all AdKats related products will be under code freeze until the alpha/beta version of AdKats 7 is ready. The plugin is being completely rebuilt from the ground up to operate as an engine for other plugin's functionality. This means the advanced in-game admin, ban enforcer, loadout enforcer, anti-cheat, spambot, ping enforcer, etc, etc, will not be part of the AdKats plugin itself anymore. They will all be separate plugins utilizing the AdKats API. A full post containing details about this change is being prepared, but it will contain a lot of information so please be patient while design is completed. Basically AdKats will no longer be a monolith. A good analogy of what i'm going for is an amped up InsaneLimits for entire plugins, a buffer between Procon and plugins where a lot more functionality and features are made easily available. The first set of such plugins will be the current functionality groups AdKats has.

Originally Posted by 1teacherr1*:

I 'bought' the Plugin today, and I must say it's really awesome, everything is working without any problems (for now ^^) installation went smooth, and configuration is simple as f...

Good job!

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

AdKats will no longer be a monolith

Woo hoo! Will you decouple the database dependency as well? At least for those functions that don't require data persistance, like scraping Battlelog data, clan tags, etc.?

Woo hoo! Will you decouple the database dependency as well? At least for those functions that don't require data persistance, like scraping Battlelog data, clan tags, etc.?

The goal is to write the engine that way, yes. The next week or two are set aside for planning/design, after I get the hardline compatibility stable enough for code freeze on the current version.

It looks like this plugin will be possible for Hardline. The structure is completely different this time though so i'll need to write entirely different logic for parsing the loadouts.

Originally Posted by Fonta*:

This plugin is now also active on our 76th top infantry server.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...TRY-ESL-Rules/

Looking good till now. Hope the players will also like it.

Must say that it was a lot of work to change all the messages people get when they are admin killed.

Would be nice to be able to set 1 line for all weapons like:

The %weapon% is not allowed. Please remove it from you loadout...

Something like that.

But except for that, great plugin! Hope it won't scare the noobs away though.

Originally Posted by Salvo_KWT*:

hello.. Can any one gather all official mode plugins for bf4 .. It would be great to have them .. Is there any auto balancer that works with official mode .. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This plugin is now also active on our 76th top infantry server.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...TRY-ESL-Rules/

Looking good till now. Hope the players will also like it.

Must say that it was a lot of work to change all the messages people get when they are admin killed.

Would be nice to be able to set 1 line for all weapons like:

The %weapon% is not allowed. Please remove it from you loadout...

Something like that.

But except for that, great plugin! Hope it won't scare the noobs away though.

It will scare some away until the regulars are used to it, then they start explaining things to new players.

As to your PM, yes, battlelog can have lag spikes on players and refuse to update their loadout for a minute or so. This is rare though, on our 64 man metro it happens to a random player about once a day by what I've seen. Visiting their battlelog page shows the loadout this plugin sees.

Originally Posted by Fonta*:

Ok ok, hope you're right.

Have quite a high quit percentage at the moment.

[16:17:52 68] [AdKatsLRT] [2-ProcessingThreadLoop-SpawnProcessing12] (134/134) 100% enforced. (75/134) 56% killed. (51/75) 68% fixed. (23/75) 31% quit. 2,38 denial KPM. 2,53 kills per denial. 1,37 AVG denied items.

The server really has a lot of rules, and nobody reads the rules when they join.