Insane Limits (0.9.17.0 - 30-MAR-2015) + BFHL

ImportBot

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

are clan tags still using the same method?

I'm not sure what you are asking, but if you mean is the code to fetch the clan tags from Battlelog the same, the answer is no. However, clan tags behave the same way as for BF3 from the perspective of limits, so you shouldn't notice a difference compared to BF3.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

I also want to mention one more thing... This can be good / bad. If an admin sets insane limits to ban / kick via punkbuster instead of using the EA method, it will be possible to kick / temp ban / ban players on official servers...

Insane Limits is bug-for-bug compatible with BF4. :smile:

From my research into other plugins with this method, it's writing to a file, not reading from it?

We use lists to check if a player that's wearing our tags is actually in the clan or not. If they aren't in the list then they get kicked from the server with a message. This was great when we had 1 server, now we have 9x servers. More or less looking for a way to have it read from a file every 30min to 2 hours and check if it's been updated.

You are right, Log is output, not input. Input can still be done, it just takes more code. The .net support for HttpClient should work inside a limit, though I haven't tried it myself.

Here are all the assemblies available to a limit. System.Web is what you'd need.

Code:

using System;
    using System.IO;
    using System.Text;
    using System.Text.RegularExpressions;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.Collections;
    using System.Net;
    using System.Net.Mail;
    using System.Web;
    using System.Data;
    using System.Threading;
    // .net 3.5 additions: procon 1.4.1.1 and later
    //using System.Linq;
    using System.Xml;

this is all I get when I load this plugin

[19:34:26 33] [insane Limits] Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump

[19:34:26 33] [insane Limits] WARNING: unable to dump extra exception information.

[19:34:26 33] [insane Limits] EXCEPTION: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

[19:34:26 34] [insane Limits] ERROR: unable to dump information to file

[19:34:26 34] [insane Limits] EXCEPTION: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

[19:34:28 55] [insane Limits] ERROR: unable to dump information to file

Minimum Requirements

This plugin requires you to have sufficient privileges for running the following commands:

• serverInfo
  • mapList.list
  • mapList.getMapIndices
  • admin.listPlayers all
  • punkBuster.pb_sv_command pb_sv_plist
  • punkBuster.pb_sv_command pb_sv_ban
  • punkBuster.pb_sv_command pb_sv_kick

Additionaly, you need to have Read+Write file system permission in the following directories:

• /
  • /Plugins/BF3
  • /Plugins/BF4
Check your procon settings, you are running plugins sandbox, which means you don't have Read+Write permission as required.

Most of the stuff we use Insane Limits is stuff like player.KDR etc, scraping everything from warsawoverviewpopulate is pointless. With BF4 they have given us warsawdetailedstatspopulate which contains pretty much everything we need.

Could IL be further optimized to use warsawdetailedstatspopulate?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...e/181717422/1/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...e/181717422/1/

Also found:

Code:

rel="/bf4/warsawoverviewpopulate/181717422/1/"/>
rel="/bf4/warsawoverviewhistory/181717422/1/"/>
rel="/bf4/warsawWeaponsPopulateStats/181717422/1/stats/"/>
rel="/bf4/warsawvehiclesPopulateStats/181717422/1/stats/"/>
data-url="/bf4/warsawbattlereportspopulate/181717422/2048/1/">
data-url="/bf4/warsawdetailedstatspopulate/181717422/1/">
rel="/bf4/warsawkitspopulatestats/181717422/1/"/> 
data-url="/bf4/soldier/dogtagsPopulateStats/EBassie/181717422/2832660534553651318/1/0/">
data-url="/bf4/soldier/missionsPopulateStats/EBassie/181717422/2832660534553651318/1/">
data-url="/bf4/warsawawardspopulate/181717422/1/">
data-url="/bf4/warsawbattlepackspopulate/181717422/2048/1/">
Interesting. warsawdetailedstatspopulate has some stats that were missing from warsawoverviewpopulate(none of them particularly interesting) and it is missing some key stats from warsawoverviewpopulate, namely clan tag.

So this would be a matter of doing a separate fetch to get the rest of the missing stats. At this point, I don't think it's worth it. However, if Reset stats are reintroduced to BF4, which seems likely since the JSON is already set up for them, I can add this separate fetch in. It's a shame that the refactoring they did will result in more requests sent to BL, instead of fewer. So much for managing traffic. At least it doesn't have a bunch of web page gui stuff we never cared about, so the JSON payload size is indeed smaller relative to BF3, by a lot.

On the other hand, warsawWeaponsPopulateStats looks like a good replacement for BF3's weaponPopulatStats (use_slow_weapon_stats), so I'll add that in a future patch to IL. Sigh, my work is never done.

Is it possible to limit to just one sniper per squad with this plugin?

Not really.

In the first place, no plugin can detect what kit or weapon a soldier has equipped. The only thing a plugin knows is what weapon was used by one soldier to kill another soldier.

So the best you can do is notice that Sniper #1 was in squad Alpha and killed someone with a sniper rifle.

Then you can notice that if Sniper #2 also kills someone with a sniper rifle AND they are also in squad Alpha, you can do something about that.

Yes that is what i want to do, not hardly limit. But just if they kill they got killed by server and by x server kills kick.

Is this possible with IL?

There are already multiple requests/discussions for this in Plugin Enhancements. In general, specific limit requests should go in the Insane Limits Requests thread.

Anyway, go here:

showthread....s-sniper-limit*

Originally Posted by Singh400*:

Interesting. warsawdetailedstatspopulate has some stats that were missing from warsawoverviewpopulate(none of them particularly interesting) and it is missing some key stats from warsawoverviewpopulate, namely clan tag.

So this would be a matter of doing a separate fetch to get the rest of the missing stats. At this point, I don't think it's worth it. However, if Reset stats are reintroduced to BF4, which seems likely since the JSON is already set up for them, I can add this separate fetch in. It's a shame that the refactoring they did will result in more requests sent to BL, instead of fewer. So much for managing traffic. At least it doesn't have a bunch of web page gui stuff we never cared about, so the JSON payload size is indeed smaller relative to BF3, by a lot.

I think it's worth moving to the smaller payload by default. And then using the large payload as a fallback if a limit uses something that isn't available (i.e. ClanTag but how many limits actually use that_). I was concerned it was missing player.Name but we can always grab that from EA_GUID.Name instead.

On the other hand, warsawWeaponsPopulateStats looks like a good replacement for BF3's weaponPopulatStats (use_slow_weapon_stats), so I'll add that in a future patch to IL. Sigh, my work is never done.

Is that why I can't use this:-

Code:

BattlelogWeaponStatsInterface bws = killer.GetBattlelog(kill.Weapon);

plugin.ConsoleWrite(killer.Name + " killed " + victim.Name + " with " + kill.Weapon + "(" + bws.Name + ")");

if (killer.StatsError || bws.ShotsHit == 0 || bws.Kills == 0)
{
	return false;
}

double ratio = (bws.ShotsHit / bws.Kills);

string fancy_time = DateTime.Now.ToString("HH:mm:ss");

string fancy_date = DateTime.Now.ToString("yyyy-MM-dd");

return false;
bws.Name returns as UNAVAILABLE. I'm looking to transfer my custom anti-cheat limits over, and by far the most effective one was my damage mod checker.

I think it's worth moving to the smaller payload by default. And then using the large payload as a fallback if a limit uses something that isn't available (i.e. ClanTag but how many limits actually use that_). I was concerned it was missing player.Name but we can always grab that from EA_GUID.Name instead.

Is that why I can't use this:-

Code:

BattlelogWeaponStatsInterface bws = killer.GetBattlelog(kill.Weapon);

plugin.ConsoleWrite(killer.Name + " killed " + victim.Name + " with " + kill.Weapon + "(" + bws.Name + ")");

if (killer.StatsError || bws.ShotsHit == 0 || bws.Kills == 0)
{
	return false;
}

double ratio = (bws.ShotsHit / bws.Kills);

string fancy_time = DateTime.Now.ToString("HH:mm:ss");

string fancy_date = DateTime.Now.ToString("yyyy-MM-dd");

return false;
bws.Name returns as UNAVAILABLE. I'm looking to transfer my custom anti-cheat limits over, and by far the most effective one was my damage mod checker.
Yeah, because I couldn't find the right URL. You found it for me, so it will be fixed next.

BTW, you should not have been able to set use_slow_weapon_stats, so that code wasn't going to work anyway. That was your clue. :smile:

Originally Posted by Dudenell*:

Welp no idea if you can help or not...

I copied over my configs to my 8 BF4 servers, I setup my twitter on one, and then saved the config and transferred to the others. I tried to use my auto admin tweeting function and it failed with:

[18:57:07 99] [insane Limits] EXCEPTION: Twitter RequestToken Request(HTTP/1.1) failed, System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

I'm assuming that since I used the same token on 8x layers or 8x servers that twitter decided to invalidate the token or the IP that the request is coming from... Any idea on how to solve this?

Welp no idea if you can help or not...

I copied over my configs to my 8 BF4 servers, I setup my twitter on one, and then saved the config and transferred to the others. I tried to use my auto admin tweeting function and it failed with:

[18:57:07 99] [insane Limits] EXCEPTION: Twitter RequestToken Request(HTTP/1.1) failed, System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

I'm assuming that since I used the same token on 8x layers or 8x servers that twitter decided to invalidate the token or the IP that the request is coming from... Any idea on how to solve this?

I didn't write that code and I don't really understand it, so you yeah, I can't help much. However, one thing I would try is to just set up a second one manually as an experiment, rather than cloning the config. Maybe the copying of the configs doesn't work for the token? It has to be unique for each connection to Twitter? Just a guess.

Originally Posted by Dudenell*:

I didn't write that code and I don't really understand it, so you yeah, I can't help much. However, one thing I would try is to just set up a second one manually as an experiment, rather than cloning the config. Maybe the copying of the configs doesn't work for the token? It has to be unique for each connection to Twitter? Just a guess.

Yeah that happens every time I request a token from insane limits. I put in a support ticket with Twitter.

Originally Posted by Singh400*:

FYI:

The key "killAssists" is null in warsawoverviewpopulate but returns a double in warsawdetailedstatspopulate.

And I couldn't track down where you are scraping player.Kpm from? I can't find the key, or are you manually calculating it each time it is called?

Originally Posted by tobi13*:

Hi i have a question is INSANE LIMITS needed to have MYSQL_!

I got an error if i try to add a new limit

00:37:57 54] [insane Limits] Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump

[00:37:57 54] [insane Limits] WARNING: unable to dump extra exception information.

[00:37:57 54] [insane Limits] EXCEPTION: System.TypeLoadException: Der Typ "MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientPermission" in der Assembly "MySql.Data, Version=6.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d" konnte nicht geladen werden.

Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT)*:

Hi i have a question is INSANE LIMITS needed to have MYSQL_!

I got an error if i try to add a new limit

00:37:57 54] [insane Limits] Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump

[00:37:57 54] [insane Limits] WARNING: unable to dump extra exception information.

[00:37:57 54] [insane Limits] EXCEPTION: System.TypeLoadException: Der Typ "MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientPermission" in der Assembly "MySql.Data, Version=6.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d" konnte nicht geladen werden.

This seems more like a general exception being thrown due to sandbox + MySQL connector issues.

A fix for this will probably released with the next version.

Originally Posted by dakeeper*:

Hello i have the same error.

Whats up with this ? i don`t want to use SQL, and set direct fetch.

I only want to install the sniper limit :sad:

[16:00:03 87] [insane Limits] EXCEPTION: : System.TypeLoadException: Der Typ "MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientPermission" in der Assembly "MySql.Data, Version=6.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d" konnte nicht geladen werden.

[16:00:03 87] [insane Limits] Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump

[16:00:03 87] [insane Limits] WARNING: unable to dump extra exception information.

Originally Posted by kycu*:

Hello

and I have problem like this.... when I try to enable plugin

[insane Limits] EXCEPTION: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "/home/prostownik/procon/home/prostownik/procon/Plugins/BF4/InsaneLimits_xx.xx.xxx.36_27xxx.conf".

why plugin read patch to file with config twice?

FYI:

The key "killAssists" is null in warsawoverviewpopulate but returns a double in warsawdetailedstatspopulate.

And I couldn't track down where you are scraping player.Kpm from? I can't find the key, or are you manually calculating it each time it is called?

Manually calculating.

I'm working on switching over to the new JSON. I'll post a new version of IL when I'm done. You should have everything back that wasn't totally dropped or changed for BF4.

BTW, note that "elo" has been renamed "skill". It's the only property name that changed from BF3 to BF4, at least that I've noticed so far.

ok thanks you.

Hello i have the same error.

Whats up with this ? i don`t want to use SQL, and set direct fetch.

I only want to install the sniper limit :sad:

Try reading the plugin description and requirements. You MUST set Procon to run plugins without restrictions. Also, make sure Battlelog Cache plugin is DISABLED.

Hello

and I have problem like this.... when I try to enable plugin

why plugin read patch to file with config twice?

Are you running on Linux? You should fully describe everything you are doing if you want help. We aren't mind readers.

Procon isn't tested on Linux and Mono on Linux isn't 100% compatible, particularly for file paths. This is the sort of file path error that commonly occurs when Procon is run on Linux.

Manually calculating.

I'm working on switching over to the new JSON. I'll post a new version of IL when I'm done. You should have everything back that wasn't totally dropped or changed for BF4.

BTW, note that "elo" has been renamed "skill". It's the only property name that changed from BF3 to BF4, at least that I've noticed so far.

I've run into a roadblock. Since RCON weapon codes are different from Battlelog weapon codes, I have to create a mapping table. I've got most of it by guessing, but there are a few I can't figure out. I created at thread here to get some help, check it out:

showthread....g-weapon-codes*

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

@Papa

Thought about a way to have limit actions send through AdKats. Does the second limit have access to ExecuteCommand? If it did i could just write a limit to include a "procon.protected.plugins.call" on AdKats with the needed parameters to get the job done. Let me know.

Currently getting these errors:

Code:

[20:18:07 96] [Insane Limits] ERROR: (CS0117, line: 55, column: 20):  'PRoConEvents.PluginInterface' does not contain a definition for 'ExecuteCommand'
[20:18:07 97] [Insane Limits] ERROR: (CS0103, line: 55, column: 110):  The name 'JSON' does not exist in the current context
When attempting to use this in the second check:

Code:

//Activations within 5 seconds count as 1
TimeSpan time = TimeSpan.FromSeconds(5);
if (limit.Activations(killer.Name, time) > 1) return false;

//Build the request to send to AdKats for action handling
Hashtable request = new Hashtable();
request["source_name"] = "InsaneLimits";
request["target_name"] = killer.Name;
request["command_type"] = "Punish";
//request["command_numeric"] = 0;
request["record_message"] = plugin.R("Using Restricted Weapon: %w_n%!");

// Send the request
plugin.ExecuteCommand("procon.protected.plugins.call", "AdKats", "PerformExternalPluginCommand", JSON.JsonEncode(request));

Originally Posted by Prostownik*:

Are you running on Linux? You should fully describe everything you are doing if you want help. We aren't mind readers.

Procon isn't tested on Linux and Mono on Linux isn't 100% compatible, particularly for file paths. This is the sort of file path error that commonly occurs when Procon is run on Linux.

Yes we run Procon on linux, and we know that the Procon isn't for Linux ect.

Code:

12:40:44 82] [Insane Limits] Battlelog Cache plugin is disabled; installing/updating and enabling the plugin is recommended for Insane Limits!
[12:40:44 89] [Insane Limits] Thread(activator): EXCEPTION: : System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "/home/prostownik/procon/home/prostownik/procon/Plugins/BF4/InsaneLimits_x-ip_x-port.conf".
[12:40:44 89] [Insane Limits] Thread(activator): Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump
[12:40:44 89] [Insane Limits] Thread(activator): Waiting for privacy_policy_agreement value
[12:40:44 90] [Insane Limits] Thread(activator): Agreement received, activating plugin now!
[12:40:47 53] [Insane Limits] Thread(settings):  Version = 0.9.13.0
[12:40:47 57] [Insane Limits] Thread(activator): WARNING: not tweeting, virtual_mode is on
[12:40:50 50] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 59 still in queue, took a total of 2 secs
[12:40:51 29] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 58 still in queue, took a total of 1 secs
[12:40:54 70] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 57 still in queue, took a total of 3 secs
[12:40:56 79] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 56 still in queue, took a total of 2 secs
[12:40:59 05] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 55 still in queue, took a total of 2 secs
[12:40:59 76] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 54 still in queue, took a total of 1 secs
[12:41:01 76] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 53 still in queue, took a total of 1 secs
[12:41:04 22] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 51 still in queue, took a total of 2 secs
[12:41:06 36] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 49 still in queue, took a total of 2 secs
[12:41:08 56] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 48 still in queue, took a total of 2 secs
[12:41:10 58] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 47 still in queue, took a total of 2 secs
[12:41:14 21] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 47 still in queue, took a total of 4 secs
[12:41:19 07] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 47 still in queue, took a total of 5 secs
[12:41:24 07] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 46 still in queue, took a total of 5 secs
[12:41:25 00] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 45 still in queue, took a total of 1 secs
[12:41:28 25] [Insane Limits] Compiling Limit #1 - Name1 - OnJoin
[12:41:28 99] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 44 still in queue, took a total of 3 secs
[12:41:32 07] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 40 still in queue, took a total of 3 secs
[12:41:42 97] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 39 still in queue, took a total of 11 secs
[12:41:50 05] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 37 still in queue, took a total of 7 secs
[12:41:55 69] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 36 still in queue, took a total of 6 secs
[12:42:00 02] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 34 still in queue, took a total of 4 secs
[12:42:04 46] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 33 still in queue, took a total of 4 secs
[12:42:08 55] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 31 still in queue, took a total of 4 secs
[12:42:12 62] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 29 still in queue, took a total of 4 secs
[12:42:17 55] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 26 still in queue, took a total of 5 secs
[12:42:20 76] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 25 still in queue, took a total of 3 secs
[12:42:24 90] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 24 still in queue, took a total of 4 secs
[12:42:29 29] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 23 still in queue, took a total of 4 secs
[12:42:34 98] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 22 still in queue, took a total of 6 secs
[12:42:40 21] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 21 still in queue, took a total of 5 secs
[12:42:47 13] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 20 still in queue, took a total of 7 secs
[12:42:47 62] [Insane Limits] Thread(settings): ERROR: file home/prostownik/procon/Plugins/BF4/InsaneLimits__x-ip_x-port.conf does not exist
[12:42:48 86] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 19 still in queue, took a total of 2 secs
[12:42:56 78] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 18 still in queue, took a total of 8 secs
[12:42:58 83] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 17 still in queue, took a total of 2 secs
[12:43:04 66] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 16 still in queue, took a total of 6 secs
[12:43:13 57] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 15 still in queue, took a total of 9 secs
[12:43:23 79] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 14 still in queue, took a total of 10 secs
[12:43:29 55] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 12 still in queue, took a total of 6 secs
[12:43:34 06] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 11 still in queue, took a total of 5 secs
[12:43:35 46] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 9 still in queue, took a total of 1 secs
[12:43:38 20] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 8 still in queue, took a total of 3 secs
[12:43:41 04] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 7 still in queue, took a total of 3 secs
[12:43:41 89] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 6 still in queue, took a total of 1 secs
[12:43:46 96] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 6 still in queue, took a total of 5 secs
[12:43:50 40] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 5 still in queue, took a total of 3 secs
[12:43:53 12] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 4 still in queue, took a total of 3 secs
[12:43:57 71] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 3 still in queue, took a total of 5 secs
[12:44:03 48] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 3 still in queue, took a total of 6 secs
[12:44:07 55] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 3 still in queue, took a total of 4 secs
[12:44:10 29] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 3 still in queue, took a total of 3 secs
[12:44:15 45] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 2 still in queue, took a total of 5 secs
[12:44:17 40] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 1 still in queue, took a total of 2 secs
[12:44:22 62] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 0 still in queue, took a total of 5 secs
[12:44:28 06] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 0 still in queue, took a total of 4 secs
[12:44:47 71] [Insane Limits] Thread(settings): ERROR: file home/prostownik/procon/Plugins/BF4/InsaneLimits__x-ip_x-port.conf does not exist
[12:44:49 47] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 1 still in queue, took a total of 3 secs
[12:44:53 60] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 0 still in queue, took a total of 4 secs
[12:45:12 76] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 0 still in queue, took a total of 2 secs
[12:45:24 27] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 0 still in queue, took a total of 5 secs
What we do? Nothing we run the plugin only in Virtual mode. I see that problem is with writing, but i can't finde in code line with it.

Maby i can try to create cfg, but how he look on start?

@Papa

Thought about a way to have limit actions send through AdKats. Does the second limit have access to ExecuteCommand? If it did i could just write a limit to include a "procon.protected.plugins.call" on AdKats with the needed parameters to get the job done. Let me know.

Sorry, no, that's not supported. I added it to the feature request list for you.

You can use the !dump limit # command in console to see all the code that gets compiled into a limit. That will give you an idea about what you can access.