Jump to content

Insane Limits (0.9.17.0 - 30-MAR-2015) + BFHL


ImportBot

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Hi,

OnTeamKill condition still didn't work.

What do you mean by "still"? When did it stop working? Are you sure you have vars.friendlyFire set to true?

 

The best way to verify is to add these two limits and they will log to plugin.log every time a team kill happens. There should be two messages per team kill. If there is only one, then something is not working right -- post the log excerpt here. If there are no messages, you don't have vars.friendlyFire set to true.

 

Create a limit to evaluate OnKill, call it Test Kill, leave Action set to None.

 

Set first_check to this Code:

 

Code:

if (killer.Name != victim.Name && killer.TeamId == victim.TeamId)
  plugin.ConsoleWrite("OnKill: TK " + killer.Name + " killed " + victim.Name + " on team " + killer.TeamId);
return false;
Create a second limit to evaluate OnTeamKill, call it Test TeamKill, leave Action set to None.

 

set first_check to this Code:

 

Code:

plugin.ConsoleWrite("OnTeamKill: TK " + killer.Name + " killed " + victim.Name + " on team " + killer.TeamId);
return false;
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Pvtjohntowle*:

 

Check your procon settings, you are running plugins sandbox, which means you don't have Read+Write permission as required.

Yes but what if my other plugins require to be run in sandbox ? Can I independently run this plugin without sandbox and the others with sandbox?
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by jking54*:

 

Yes but what if my other plugins require to be run in sandbox ? Can I independently run this plugin without sandbox and the others with sandbox?

No plugin that I'm personally aware of that needs to be run in sandbox mode specifically.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Pvtjohntowle*:

 

Check your procon settings, you are running plugins sandbox, which means you don't have Read+Write permission as required.

I turned off run in sandbox and it seems to be working now but I don't know how this will affect other plugins

 

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wxlwk4zxwp...2018.01.48.png

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Singh400*:

 

I turned off run in sandbox and it seems to be working now but I don't know how this will affect other plugins

It shouldn't affect them at all. I don't know any plugins that require the sandbox to be turned on. Infact, I think most plugins state that it's better to have it turned off.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Singh400*:

 

FYI:

 

The key "killAssists" is null in warsawoverviewpopulate but returns a double in warsawdetailedstatspopulate.

This issue still exists in 0.9.14, now that you've changed it to warsawdetailedstatspopulate I should be able to mod the code and see if it works myself and then submit a pull request.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

This issue still exists in 0.9.14, now that you've changed it to warsawdetailedstatspopulate I should be able to mod the code and see if it works myself and then submit a pull request.

Have you checked your own JSON to make sure its not null? If it isn't, you can do a test by just joining a test server you admin and look at the value. Also enable external stats logging and post the excerpt with your info. It's a dump of the data extracted from the JSON and is useful for debugging stuff like this.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Singh400*:

 

Have you checked your own JSON to make sure its not null? If it isn't, you can do a test by just joining a test server you admin and look at the value. Also enable external stats logging and post the excerpt with your info. It's a dump of the data extracted from the JSON and is useful for debugging stuff like this.

I tested it across two servers I have access to. The latest version of IL definitely isn't picking up Kill Assists properly.

 

Code:

if (player.KillAssists == 0)
{
	plugin.ConsoleWrite("No Kill Assists: " + player.Name);
	return false;
}
I have it OnKill, then I check it against the JSON BF4 data manually. The value is there, IL isn't scraping it correctly.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

I tested it across two servers I have access to. The latest version of IL definitely isn't picking up Kill Assists properly.

 

Code:

if (player.KillAssists == 0)
{
	plugin.ConsoleWrite("No Kill Assists: " + player.Name);
	return false;
}
I have it OnKill, then I check it against the JSON BF4 data manually. The value is there, IL isn't scraping it correctly.
Okay, give me the persona Id and I'll take a look -- the screenshot is too low res for me to make out the numbers. If you can get the IL stats logging entry that would be good too.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Singh400*:

 

Okay, give me the persona Id and I'll take a look -- the screenshot is too low res for me to make out the numbers. If you can get the IL stats logging entry that would be good too.

Sorry mate - the image is larger now. I copied the wrong link. Just click on it: http://i.imgur.com/0TIDZSA.jpg

 

I'll see if I can grab the stats log too.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Sorry mate - the image is larger now. I copied the wrong link. Just click on it: http://i.imgur.com/0TIDZSA.jpg

 

I'll see if I can grab the stats log too.

I found the problem. It's just a stupid copy&paste error on my part. When I restored the settings for BF4, I left one line out.

 

If you want to patch your copy, find line 1436 and add the line in green:

 

Code:

json2keyBF4.Add("killAssists", "killAssists");
                json2keyBF4.Add("rsDeaths", "rsDeaths");
                json2keyBF4.Add("rsKills", "rsKills");
I'll add it on the to-do list, but I don't plan to fix this right away. I'll wait until there are other fixes and do it one batch.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Is there any way to limit sniper class?

Several:

 

showthread....er-Squad-limit*

 

showthread....tery-(not-SQDM*)

 

showthread....its-No-Snipers*!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Singh400*:

 

I found the problem. It's just a stupid copy&paste error on my part. When I restored the settings for BF4, I left one line out.

 

If you want to patch your copy, find line 1436 and add the line in green:

 

Code:

json2keyBF4.Add("killAssists", "killAssists");
                json2keyBF4.Add("rsDeaths", "rsDeaths");
                json2keyBF4.Add("rsKills", "rsKills");
I'll add it on the to-do list, but I don't plan to fix this right away. I'll wait until there are other fixes and do it one batch.
Yep, that's fixed it. Thanks. BWS still doesn't work right though. Looks like I'm going to have to map alot of the weapons manually using the new rcon_to_bl_codes feature:-

 

Code:

[23:53:09 77] [Insane Limits] greenyterror killed MrBekannt with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:14 65] [Insane Limits] iTulNleSs killed UpOnOne23 with U_M40A5(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:18 18] [Insane Limits] iTulNleSs killed big_tam_666 with U_M40A5(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:19 98] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed Celtichugs1 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:20 35] [Insane Limits] CosmicContrarian killed Gh0styyy with U_RPG7(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:29 44] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed iTulNleSs with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:29 47] [Insane Limits] Buncey27 killed Scorpion2609 with Melee(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:32 68] [Insane Limits] interist12 killed NicShadow with U_AK5C(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:35 30] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed Bish001 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:37 42] [Insane Limits] EEsly80 killed interist12 with U_M82A3_MED(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:46 94] [Insane Limits] warslag killed alex-reload with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:46 97] [Insane Limits] warslag killed adams945 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:47 00] [Insane Limits] warslag killed 2STEAKS with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:47 48] [Insane Limits] jackbauerpower killed Volound with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:47 52] [Insane Limits] jackbauerpower killed CosmicContrarian with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:49 75] [Insane Limits] MrGChimp killed EXP_Carthage with U_Type88(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:50 35] [Insane Limits] warslag killed jackbauerpower with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:56 69] [Insane Limits] MrGChimp killed 22SAS-Centurion with U_Type88(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:57 88] [Insane Limits] Manehead killed Zombizlaya with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:59 85] [Insane Limits] OneManArmy2188 killed jfteixeira with RoadKill(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:02 52] [Insane Limits] HighTower_x4 killed greenyterror with U_M416(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:04 94] [Insane Limits] warslag killed MrBekannt with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:05 28] [Insane Limits] EEsly80 killed HighTower_x4 with U_M82A3_MED(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:07 54] [Insane Limits] buckers36 killed big_tam_666 with U_RFB(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:09 58] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed buckers36 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:14 02] [Insane Limits] BoogaUK killed danaef47 with U_QBU88(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:16 25] [Insane Limits] warslag killed EXP_Carthage with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:17 42] [Insane Limits] warslag killed DenzelB with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:18 58] [Insane Limits] Manehead killed Scorpion2609 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:27 18] [Insane Limits] Buncey27 killed Bish001 with U_Scout(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:32 89] [Insane Limits] OneManArmy2188 killed Gh0styyy with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:41 82] [Insane Limits] Archalite killed 2STEAKS with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:52 78] [Insane Limits] velociraptor_sb killed Fyfty666 with U_USAS-12(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:55 12] [Insane Limits] Tone-The-Oracle killed Bish001 with U_M40A5(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:56 42] [Insane Limits] Archalite killed DenzelB with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:57 38] [Insane Limits] BSportG killed Scorpion2609 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:59 88] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed HighTower_x4 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:55:00 02] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed MrBekannt with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:55:00 39] [Insane Limits] Volound killed Celtichugs1 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
The bit in the brackets is where it looks up the weapon on BL. Pairing code...

 

Code:

BattlelogWeaponStatsInterface bws = killer.GetBattlelog(kill.Weapon);

plugin.ConsoleWrite(killer.Name + " killed " + victim.Name + " with " + kill.Weapon + "(" + bws.Name + ")");

if (killer.StatsError || bws.ShotsHit == 0 || bws.Kills == 0)
{
	return false;
}

double ratio = (bws.ShotsHit / bws.Kills);

string fancy_time = DateTime.Now.ToString("HH:mm:ss");

string fancy_date = DateTime.Now.ToString("yyyy-MM-dd");

return false;
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by naurel*:

 

Hey everyone. Last night I just install this plugin and everything worked fine.

And this morning when I was about to finish all the settings I got this :

[14:01:24 77] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): EXCEPTION: : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\servers\65.138\home\ns44040\27260\procon\Plugi ns\BF3\1eo21pa0.dll'.

It's in french sry bout that it means that it doesn't find the file ... Don't know why i got this. The file not found always change (but still the same path).

 

[13:54:34 87] [insane Limits] EXCEPTION: : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\servers\65.138\home\ns44040\27260\procon\Plugi ns\BF3\ctoct67m.dll'.

[13:54:34 87] [insane Limits] Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump

[13:54:58 71] [insane Limits] Compiling Limit #1 - NoNadeLauncher

- OnKill

[13:54:58 72] [insane Limits] EXCEPTION: : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\servers\65.138\home\ns44040\27260\procon\Plugi ns\BF3\dw97ugqg.dll'.

[13:54:58 72] [insane Limits] Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump

[13:55:10 65] [insane Limits] Compiling Limit #1 - NoNadeLauncher

- OnKill

[13:55:10 66] [insane Limits] EXCEPTION: : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\servers\65.138\home\ns44040\27260\procon\Plugi ns\BF3\5cjwcbpu.dll'.

[13:55:10 66] [insane Limits] Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump

[13:55:24 70] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): Compiling Limit #1 - NoNadeLauncher

- OnKill

[13:55:24 71] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): EXCEPTION: : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\servers\65.138\home\ns44040\27260\procon\Plugi ns\BF3\odfdhqxq.dll'.

[13:55:24 71] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump

[13:57:24 72] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): Compiling Limit #1 - NoNadeLauncher

- OnKill

[13:57:24 73] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): EXCEPTION: : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\servers\65.138\home\ns44040\27260\procon\Plugi ns\BF3\qhjvtmcr.dll'.

[13:57:24 73] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump

[13:59:24 75] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): Compiling Limit #1 - NoNadeLauncher

- OnKill

[13:59:24 75] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): EXCEPTION: : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\servers\65.138\home\ns44040\27260\procon\Plugi ns\BF3\r1vpa7u2.dll'.

[13:59:24 75] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump

[14:01:24 77] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): Compiling Limit #1 - NoNadeLauncher

- OnKill

[14:01:24 77] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): EXCEPTION: : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\servers\65.138\home\ns44040\27260\procon\Plugi ns\BF3\1eo21pa0.dll'.

[14:01:24 77] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump

[14:03:24 79] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): Compiling Limit #1 - NoNadeLauncher

- OnKill

[14:03:24 79] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): EXCEPTION: : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\servers\65.138\home\ns44040\27260\procon\Plugi ns\BF3\n03hiemf.dll'.

[14:03:24 79] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): Extra information dumped in file InsaneLimits.dump

I don't know what to do.

EDIT : It's for BF4 servers and others plugins work well

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by naurel*:

 

I did it.

 

I solved the problem by rebooting the procon few times. Duno why it happend. If it was just about permission I think it would had not work last night either.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Dudenell*:

 

I thought I was having an issue directly related to running on a linux server a while back but for some reason the same error just happened on a host I'm with...

 

I setup custom save locations, so ex limits.1, limits.2 are the file names.

 

I got everything setup, no issues.

 

Today I had to stop the layer for a bit to add another plugin, I added the plugin and restarted the layer.

 

On the layer restart it basically reset insane limits back to nothing.

 

When I attempt to load from a file the first time, it overwrites the file, so the only way to get around this is ftping to the layer, taking the config file off, agreeing to the terms of Insane limits, hitting TRUE on the first load, then uploading the file, then selecting TRUE again.

 

This is with custom storage.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Singh400*:

 

Is there a list of insane limits examples like knife kill announcer etc for bf4 that people can copy and paste if they like an idea? I noticed there is a bf3 thread that is now closed.

 

myrcon.net/.../insane-limits-examples

Both of these threads have examples that will mostly likely work in BF4 without mich tweaking:-

  • ...*
  • ...*
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Pvtjohntowle*:

 

myrcon.net/...insane-limits-examples#entry18491

 

Where do I put the setting below?insane limits.JPG

 

Create a new limit to evaluate OnJoin and set action to Kick

 

Set first_check to this Expression: plugin.isInList(player.Tag, "clan_list")

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Code:

[23:53:09 77] [Insane Limits] greenyterror killed MrBekannt with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:14 65] [Insane Limits] iTulNleSs killed UpOnOne23 with U_M40A5(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:18 18] [Insane Limits] iTulNleSs killed big_tam_666 with U_M40A5(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:19 98] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed Celtichugs1 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:20 35] [Insane Limits] CosmicContrarian killed Gh0styyy with U_RPG7(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:29 44] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed iTulNleSs with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:29 47] [Insane Limits] Buncey27 killed Scorpion2609 with Melee(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:32 68] [Insane Limits] interist12 killed NicShadow with U_AK5C(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:35 30] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed Bish001 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:37 42] [Insane Limits] EEsly80 killed interist12 with U_M82A3_MED(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:46 94] [Insane Limits] warslag killed alex-reload with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:46 97] [Insane Limits] warslag killed adams945 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:47 00] [Insane Limits] warslag killed 2STEAKS with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:47 48] [Insane Limits] jackbauerpower killed Volound with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:47 52] [Insane Limits] jackbauerpower killed CosmicContrarian with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:49 75] [Insane Limits] MrGChimp killed EXP_Carthage with U_Type88(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:50 35] [Insane Limits] warslag killed jackbauerpower with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:56 69] [Insane Limits] MrGChimp killed 22SAS-Centurion with U_Type88(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:57 88] [Insane Limits] Manehead killed Zombizlaya with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:59 85] [Insane Limits] OneManArmy2188 killed jfteixeira with RoadKill(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:02 52] [Insane Limits] HighTower_x4 killed greenyterror with U_M416(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:04 94] [Insane Limits] warslag killed MrBekannt with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:05 28] [Insane Limits] EEsly80 killed HighTower_x4 with U_M82A3_MED(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:07 54] [Insane Limits] buckers36 killed big_tam_666 with U_RFB(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:09 58] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed buckers36 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:14 02] [Insane Limits] BoogaUK killed danaef47 with U_QBU88(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:16 25] [Insane Limits] warslag killed EXP_Carthage with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:17 42] [Insane Limits] warslag killed DenzelB with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:18 58] [Insane Limits] Manehead killed Scorpion2609 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:27 18] [Insane Limits] Buncey27 killed Bish001 with U_Scout(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:32 89] [Insane Limits] OneManArmy2188 killed Gh0styyy with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:41 82] [Insane Limits] Archalite killed 2STEAKS with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:52 78] [Insane Limits] velociraptor_sb killed Fyfty666 with U_USAS-12(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:55 12] [Insane Limits] Tone-The-Oracle killed Bish001 with U_M40A5(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:56 42] [Insane Limits] Archalite killed DenzelB with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:57 38] [Insane Limits] BSportG killed Scorpion2609 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:59 88] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed HighTower_x4 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:55:00 02] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed MrBekannt with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:55:00 39] [Insane Limits] Volound killed Celtichugs1 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
Death, Roadkill, Melee, etc., etc., anything that isn't a U? weapon code is expected to be UNVAILABLE, but not the others. I'll have to dig into this a bit more and get back to you.

 

Are you sure the fetch was successful for those players? A fetch can fail if Battlelog is too loaded, making all weapons for that player UNAVAILABLE. Debug Level 4 or higher will show you the plugin.log details of each fetch. Also, move your test for killer.StatsError before the plugin.ConsoleWrite line.

 

BTW, I used identical code while testing and I never saw an UNVAILABLE for a U? weapon code across 2 full servers running overnight. I did get a lot of MTAR-21 getting mapped to MORTAR, though. :smile:

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by jking54*:

 

Code:

[23:53:09 77] [Insane Limits] greenyterror killed MrBekannt with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:14 65] [Insane Limits] iTulNleSs killed UpOnOne23 with U_M40A5(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:18 18] [Insane Limits] iTulNleSs killed big_tam_666 with U_M40A5(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:19 98] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed Celtichugs1 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:20 35] [Insane Limits] CosmicContrarian killed Gh0styyy with U_RPG7(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:29 44] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed iTulNleSs with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:29 47] [Insane Limits] Buncey27 killed Scorpion2609 with Melee(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:32 68] [Insane Limits] interist12 killed NicShadow with U_AK5C(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:35 30] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed Bish001 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:37 42] [Insane Limits] EEsly80 killed interist12 with U_M82A3_MED(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:46 94] [Insane Limits] warslag killed alex-reload with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:46 97] [Insane Limits] warslag killed adams945 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:47 00] [Insane Limits] warslag killed 2STEAKS with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:47 48] [Insane Limits] jackbauerpower killed Volound with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:47 52] [Insane Limits] jackbauerpower killed CosmicContrarian with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:49 75] [Insane Limits] MrGChimp killed EXP_Carthage with U_Type88(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:50 35] [Insane Limits] warslag killed jackbauerpower with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:56 69] [Insane Limits] MrGChimp killed 22SAS-Centurion with U_Type88(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:57 88] [Insane Limits] Manehead killed Zombizlaya with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:53:59 85] [Insane Limits] OneManArmy2188 killed jfteixeira with RoadKill(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:02 52] [Insane Limits] HighTower_x4 killed greenyterror with U_M416(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:04 94] [Insane Limits] warslag killed MrBekannt with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:05 28] [Insane Limits] EEsly80 killed HighTower_x4 with U_M82A3_MED(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:07 54] [Insane Limits] buckers36 killed big_tam_666 with U_RFB(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:09 58] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed buckers36 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:14 02] [Insane Limits] BoogaUK killed danaef47 with U_QBU88(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:16 25] [Insane Limits] warslag killed EXP_Carthage with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:17 42] [Insane Limits] warslag killed DenzelB with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:18 58] [Insane Limits] Manehead killed Scorpion2609 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:27 18] [Insane Limits] Buncey27 killed Bish001 with U_Scout(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:32 89] [Insane Limits] OneManArmy2188 killed Gh0styyy with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:41 82] [Insane Limits] Archalite killed 2STEAKS with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:52 78] [Insane Limits] velociraptor_sb killed Fyfty666 with U_USAS-12(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:55 12] [Insane Limits] Tone-The-Oracle killed Bish001 with U_M40A5(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:56 42] [Insane Limits] Archalite killed DenzelB with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:57 38] [Insane Limits] BSportG killed Scorpion2609 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:54:59 88] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed HighTower_x4 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:55:00 02] [Insane Limits] Huwer1987 killed MrBekannt with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
[23:55:00 39] [Insane Limits] Volound killed Celtichugs1 with Death(UNAVAILABLE)
Death, Roadkill, Melee, etc., etc., anything that isn't a U? weapon code is expected to be UNVAILABLE, but not the others. I'll have to dig into this a bit more and get back to you.

 

Are you sure the fetch was successful for those players? A fetch can fail if Battlelog is too loaded, making all weapons for that player UNAVAILABLE. Debug Level 4 or higher will show you the plugin.log details of each fetch.

 

BTW, I used identical code while testing and I never saw an UNVAILABLE for a U? weapon code across 2 full servers running overnight. I did get a lot of MTAR-21 getting mapped to MORTAR, though. :smile:

I don't understand it, why is it so fing hard for DICE to have a code for vehicles?
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

I thought I was having an issue directly related to running on a linux server a while back but for some reason the same error just happened on a host I'm with...

 

I setup custom save locations, so ex limits.1, limits.2 are the file names.

 

I got everything setup, no issues.

 

Today I had to stop the layer for a bit to add another plugin, I added the plugin and restarted the layer.

 

On the layer restart it basically reset insane limits back to nothing.

 

When I attempt to load from a file the first time, it overwrites the file, so the only way to get around this is ftping to the layer, taking the config file off, agreeing to the terms of Insane limits, hitting TRUE on the first load, then uploading the file, then selecting TRUE again.

 

This is with custom storage.

Try just re-enabling the plugin. Don't do anything else. It's an old bug in IL that has always existed. Very pesky too.

Indeed. You just have to get into a habit of not enabling Insane Limits while the Plugin Settings tab is visible.

 

What I do is select the plugin immediately above Insane Limits (FailLog for me), show its settings, then from there, click on the checkbox to enable Insane Limits without selecting the whole Insane Limits plugin.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Both of these threads have examples that will mostly likely work in BF4 without mich tweaking:-

  • ...*
  • ...*
Also, search the Plugin Enhancements forum for "shame". I have a pretty good Knife Shame limit in there somewhere.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • Game Server Hosting:

      We're happy to announce that EZRCON will branch out into the game server provider scene. This is a big step for us so please having patience if something doesn't go right in this area. Now, what makes us different compared to other providers? Well, we're going with the idea of having a scaleable server hosting and providing more control in how you set up your server. For example, in Minecraft, you have the ability to control how many CPU cores you wish your server to have access to, how much RAM you want to use, how much disk space you want to use. This type of control can't be offered in a single service package so you're able to configure a custom package the way you want it.

      You can see all the available games here. Currently, we have the following games available.

      Valheim (From $1.50 USD)


      Rust (From $3.20 USD)


      Minecraft (Basic) (From $4.00 USD)


      Call of Duty 4X (From $7.00 USD)


      OpenTTD (From $4.00 USD)


      Squad (From $9.00 USD)


      Insurgency: Sandstorm (From $6.40 USD)


      Changes to US-East:

      Starting in January 2022, we will be moving to a different provider that has better support, better infrastructure, and better connectivity. We've noticed that the connection/routes to this location are not ideal and it's been hard getting support to correct this. Our contract for our two servers ends in March/April respectively. If you currently have servers in this location you will be migrated over to the new provider. We'll have more details when the time comes closer to January. The new location for this change will be based out of Atlanta, GA. If you have any questions/concerns please open a ticket and we'll do our best to answer them.
      • 5 replies
    • Hello All,

      I wanted to give an update to how EZRCON is doing. As of today we have 56 active customers using the services offered. I'm glad its doing so well and it hasn't been 1 year yet. To those that have services with EZRCON, I hope the service is doing well and if not please let us know so that we can improve it where possible. We've done quite a few changes behind the scenes to improve the performance hopefully. 

      We'll be launching a new location for hosting procon layers in either Los Angeles, USA or Chicago, IL. Still being decided on where the placement should be but these two locations are not set in stone yet. We would like to get feedback on where we should have a new location for hosting the Procon Layers, which you can do by replying to this topic. A poll will be created where people can vote on which location they would like to see.

      We're also looking for some suggestions on what else you would like to see for hosting provider options. So please let us know your thoughts on this matter.
      • 4 replies
    • Added ability to disable the new API check for player country info


      Updated GeoIP database file


      Removed usage sending stats


      Added EZRCON ad banner



      If you are upgrading then you may need to add these two lines to your existing installation in the file procon.cfg. To enable these options just change False to True.

      procon.private.options.UseGeoIpFileOnly False
      procon.private.options.BlockRssFeedNews False



       
      • 2 replies
    • I wanted I let you know that I am starting to build out the foundation for the hosting services that I talked about here. The pricing model I was originally going for wasn't going to be suitable for how I want to build it. So instead I decided to offer each service as it's own product instead of a package deal. In the future, hopefully, I will be able to do this and offer discounts to those that choose it.

      Here is how the pricing is laid out for each service as well as information about each. This is as of 7/12/2020.

      Single MySQL database (up to 30 GB) is $10 USD per month.



      If you go over the 30 GB usage for the database then each additional gigabyte is charged at $0.10 USD each billing cycle. If you're under 30GB you don't need to worry about this.


      Databases are replicated across 3 zones (regions) for redundancy. One (1) on the east coast of the USA, One (1) in Frankfurt, and One (1) in Singapore. Depending on the demand, this would grow to more regions.


      Databases will also be backed up daily and retained for 7 days.




      Procon Layer will be $2 USD per month.


      Each layer will only allow one (1) game server connection. The reason behind this is for performance.


      Each layer will also come with all available plugins installed by default. This is to help facilitate faster deployments and get you up and running quickly.


      Each layer will automatically restart if Procon crashes. 


      Each layer will also automatically restart daily at midnight to make sure it stays in tip-top shape.


      Custom plugins can be installed by submitting a support ticket.




      Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP) will be $5 USD per month


      As I am still working on building version 3 of the software, I will be installing the last version I did. Once I complete version 3 it will automatically be upgraded for you.





      All these services will be managed by me so you don't have to worry about the technical side of things to get up and going.

      If you would like to see how much it would cost for the services, I made a calculator that you can use. It can be found here https://ezrcon.com/calculator.html

       
      • 11 replies
    • I have pushed out a new minor release which updates the geodata pull (flags in the playerlisting). This should be way more accurate now. As always, please let me know if any problems show up.

       
      • 9 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.