Jump to content

Insane Limits (0.9.17.0 - 30-MAR-2015) + BFHL


ImportBot

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by Psychemotion*:

 

In what folders do I place the files from the zip? I know the 'InsaneLimits.cs' goes to 'Plugins/BF3', but what do I do with the '.gitattributes' and '.gitignore'? and what the hell is a .md file?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by p19blo*:

 

In what folders do I place the files from the zip? I know the 'InsaneLimits.cs' goes to 'Plugins/BF3', but what do I do with the '.gitattributes' and '.gitignore'? and what the hell is a .md file?

Plugins/BF3

 

all in there mate

 

dont forget to restart the layer

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT)*:

 

In what folders do I place the files from the zip? I know the 'InsaneLimits.cs' goes to 'Plugins/BF3', but what do I do with the '.gitattributes' and '.gitignore'? and what the hell is a .md file?

.gitattributes and .gitignore are two files added by the git version control system (the plugin hosted at github.com). The Readme.md file is a readme-fileextension used by GitHub for the repositories description (to be seen e.g. here: https://github.com/PapaCharlie9/insane-limits). You can ignore those three files, the important ones are the .cs-Files and .inc-Files, since they usually contain all the code you need for Procon-plugins (in your cause only InsaneLimits.cs).
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by TMiland*:

 

Any ideas what might cause this error:

<div class="bbcode_container">
	<div class="bbcode_description">PHP Code:</div>
	<div class="bbcode_code" style="height:72px;"><code><code><span style="color: #000000">
<span style="color: #0000BB"></span><span style="color: #007700">[</span><span style="color: #0000BB">11</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">56</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">17</span><span style="color: #007700">] </span><span style="color: #0000BB">Plugin manager entering panic</span><span style="color: #007700">..[</span><span style="color: #0000BB">11</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">56</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">17</span><span style="color: #007700">] </span><span style="color: #0000BB">Plugin invocation timeout</span><span style="color: #007700">: [</span><span style="color: #0000BB">11</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">56</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">17</span><span style="color: #007700">] </span><span style="color: #0000BB">Fault in plugin call to InsaneLimits</span><span style="color: #007700">.</span><span style="color: #0000BB">SetPluginVariableCall exceeded maximum execution time of 00</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">01</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">59 
</span>
</span>
</code></code></div>
</div>
It happens everytime i try to create a new limit, after it DELETED all of them when i moved my layer server... Again! :mad:

 

*edit

And the procon software is unresponsive after this happens....

Edited by maxdralle
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Any ideas what might cause this error:

<div class="bbcode_container">
	<div class="bbcode_description">PHP Code:</div>
	<div class="bbcode_code" style="height:72px;"><code><code><span style="color: #000000">
<span style="color: #0000BB"></span><span style="color: #007700">[</span><span style="color: #0000BB">11</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">56</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">17</span><span style="color: #007700">] </span><span style="color: #0000BB">Plugin manager entering panic</span><span style="color: #007700">..[</span><span style="color: #0000BB">11</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">56</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">17</span><span style="color: #007700">] </span><span style="color: #0000BB">Plugin invocation timeout</span><span style="color: #007700">: [</span><span style="color: #0000BB">11</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">56</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">17</span><span style="color: #007700">] </span><span style="color: #0000BB">Fault in plugin call to InsaneLimits</span><span style="color: #007700">.</span><span style="color: #0000BB">SetPluginVariableCall exceeded maximum execution time of 00</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">01</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #0000BB">59 
</span>
</span>
</code></code></div>
</div>
It happens everytime i try to create a new limit, after it DELETED all of them when i moved my layer server... Again! :mad:

 

*edit

And the procon software is unresponsive after this happens....

 

How many limits do you have and how large are they? A large number of limits and/or large sized limits might cause that.

 

Find your InsaneLimits?ip_port.conf file and post its size in bytes. I have a lot of limits and some of them are large, but my .conf file size is only 351 Kb.

Edited by maxdralle
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by TMiland*:

 

How many limits do you have and how large are they? A large number of limits and/or large sized limits might cause that.

 

Find your InsaneLimits?ip_port.conf file and post its size in bytes. I have a lot of limits and some of them are large, but my .conf file size is only 351 Kb.

The conf files a currently empty, or contains the standard settings, since the files where emptied out, and even my backup was overwritten with the empty files, so i have to go through this forum all over again, putting together every custom thing that i had, since everything is lost...

 

I guess this is the last time i am going to be using this plugin, since it's the only one deleting my settings over and over again...

 

It is time consuming putting all the limits together and fine tuning it for 2 servers, i just don't find the motivation for doing that same thing over and over again, for hours and hours.

 

There has got to be a way of making the plugin NOT deleting everything?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT)*:

 

There has got to be a way of making the plugin NOT deleting everything?

If it takes Procon over 2 MINUTES to set the variables for a plugin, something's clearing wrong with the variables... Either you're setting enourmously large variables (aka many/large limits) or the server hosting your Procon layer is so hogged it cannot spare a single CPU cycle to save your stuff (very unlikely, Procon wouldn't even respond).

If a plugins loading/setup is corrupted, Procon resets it to standard-settings to avoid getting locked up and throwing errors over errors. However, you can simply copy the config files whenever you make important changes (or on regular basis, I wrote myself a little program that zips up my configs every 12 hours and keeps a backup of the last 7 days). This way, you can simply replace the "new" ones if they get whiped.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by TMiland*:

 

If it takes Procon over 2 MINUTES to set the variables for a plugin, something's clearing wrong with the variables... Either you're setting enourmously large variables (aka many/large limits) or the server hosting your Procon layer is so hogged it cannot spare a single CPU cycle to save your stuff (very unlikely, Procon wouldn't even respond).

If a plugins loading/setup is corrupted, Procon resets it to standard-settings to avoid getting locked up and throwing errors over errors. However, you can simply copy the config files whenever you make important changes (or on regular basis, I wrote myself a little program that zips up my configs every 12 hours and keeps a backup of the last 7 days). This way, you can simply replace the "new" ones if they get whiped.

I get the error when i try to create the first limit, e.g there is no limits, because i cannot create them, so there is no variables that can do anything...

 

I do not think that the plugin is deleting everything is a good idea, and i don't think that making people HAVE TO create backup scripts without the knowledge how to, is a good idea, why cant the limits just stay in the config file? That's what config files are for isn't it?

 

If the content in the config file is corrupted, just turn the damn plugin off, with a error msg.

 

For the record, i HAD backup of the config files, but the backup program i use, just adds the latest changes, so when the plugin found out that HEY lets delete all the limits, the empty configs where backed up, and they are lost forever until i put them back manually from all over the forums.

 

Are there any settings in procon that can cause a error like this? Some limitations of any kind?

OR, are there any system settings that can cause a error like this?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

after it DELETED all of them when i moved my layer server

but the backup program i use, just adds the latest changes

I can tell you are frustrated and I sympathize. That said, there are over 300 servers using Insane Limits and maybe 200x that using Procon with only a handful having similar problems, usually due to moving from one service/ip_port to another. Would you be willing to consider that a large portion of your difficulties are due to some of your own decisions? For example, I don't use a backup-program, and if I did, I'd make sure that I could recover the state of a file several backups into the past, particularly if it is incremental. Perhaps the simple expedient of making a copy of the Configs folder and storing it in a different folder might be more effective? On those occasions when I've had to move to a different service/ip_port, I just got the originals from my one simple copy and fixed up the ip_port in all the required places. No frustration, no problems.

 

BTW, it is very unlikely that your limits are actually deleted, unless you deleted them. What is more likely to have happen is that the layer server installation of Procon has lost track of where the .conf file is. They are probably trapped in an InsaneLimits_oldip_oldport.conf file from your original setup. If you made a copy of your original setup, you can probably recover your limits from that .conf file. The details are explained here, in the steps to follow when you move to a new layer server or new game server address:

 

myrcon.net/...insane-limits-bfhl#entry30253

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by TMiland*:

 

I can tell you are frustrated and I sympathize. That said, there are over 300 servers using Insane Limits and maybe 200x that using Procon with only a handful having similar problems, usually due to moving from one service/ip_port to another. Would you be willing to consider that a large portion of your difficulties are due to some of your own decisions? For example, I don't use a backup-program, and if I did, I'd make sure that I could recover the state of a file several backups into the past, particularly if it is incremental. Perhaps the simple expedient of making a copy of the Configs folder and storing it in a different folder might be more effective? On those occasions when I've had to move to a different service/ip_port, I just got the originals from my one simple copy and fixed up the ip_port in all the required places. No frustration, no problems.

 

BTW, it is very unlikely that your limits are actually deleted, unless you deleted them. What is more likely to have happen is that the layer server installation of Procon has lost track of where the .conf file is. They are probably trapped in an InsaneLimits_oldip_oldport.conf file from your original setup. If you made a copy of your original setup, you can probably recover your limits from that .conf file. The details are explained here, in the steps to follow when you move to a new layer server or new game server address:

 

myrcon.net/...insane-limits-bfhl#entry30253

I just copied the folder from one layer to another, so the gameserver ip's didn't change...

 

Set aside the configs, what might cause the issue i am having?

If i can sort that out, i can created new limits.

 

*edit

 

Nevermind, i have changed back to ANOTHER layer, that seems to work.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Hey i have another question:

is there a way to disable the "!info" command?

Which !info command? What does it do?
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Snowy*:

 

Hey all,

 

when I update to this latest version, my procon layer will not restart?

What am I doing wrong_!

 

Cheers for your help!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Hey all,

 

when I update to this latest version, my procon layer will not restart?

What am I doing wrong_!

 

Cheers for your help!

Look in your procon folder for a file called DEBUG.txt. Look for a date/time entry for the time you tried to launch the layer and it failed. What error does it say? Post the whole section.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by KamelMitLocken*:

 

Hi all,

 

I am having trouble understanding the following function, as in what it does?

 

Code:

if ( limit.Activations(player.Name, TimeSpan.FromSeconds(2)) >  1) return false;
Does this mean, that the limit gets activated when the threshold of 1 (kills in this case) within 2 seconds is passed?

Thanks for some clarification :smile:

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by M4thoTiX*:

 

Can you explain why? Does it cause a problem?

No but im planning to write a own command "!info" and everytime i type the command yours gets triggered ^^
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

No but im planning to write a own command "!info" and everytime i type the command yours gets triggered ^^

Yes, that is a problem. I had argued with micovery that each command should be prefixed with "!insane" or something, but it is what it is.

 

You could change your command to "$info" or "#info" or "!cmd info", replacing "cmd" with whatever makes sense for what you are trying to do.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Hi all,

 

I am having trouble understanding the following function, as in what it does?

 

Code:

if ( limit.Activations(player.Name, TimeSpan.FromSeconds(2)) >  1) return false;
Does this mean, that the limit gets activated when the threshold of 1 (kills in this case) within 2 seconds is passed?

Thanks for some clarification :smile:

It's to prevent double, triple kills from registering as 2 or 3 separate kills. If you are trying to warn and then punish, a double or triple kill skips the warning and goes straight to the punish.

 

The line of code means that if more than one kill happens within 2 seconds, they are not counted.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by M4thoTiX*:

 

Hey its me again ^^

 

Ist there a way for defining a global list or array, that u can use with different limits?

 

M4tho

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Hey its me again ^^

 

Ist there a way for defining a global list or array, that u can use with different limits?

 

M4tho

Yes. Read the Data and RoundData Objects section in post #1. It's a dictionary, which you may find more useful than a array. For example, to store a counter for every player in the server by name, you can do this:

 

Code:

String key = "MyCounter_" + player.Name;
int count = 0;
if (plugin.Data.issetInt(key)) count = plugin.Data.getInt(key);
count = count + 1;
plugin.Data.setInt(key, count);
If you really want an array, you can do it like this:

 

Code:

String key = "MyArray";
int[] array = null;
if (plugin.Data.issetObject(key)) array = (int[])plugin.Data.getObject(key);

// Just an example, add 1 to each item in the int array
for (int i = 0; i < array.Length; ++i) {
     array[i] = array[i] + 1;
}

plubin.Data.setObject((Object)array);
If you want the values to be reset at the end of the round, use RoundData instead of Data.

 

All of your Data and RoundData code follows the same pattern: define the key, check if a value already exists and get it, modify the value, set the value. As long as you use the same key String in the other limits and the same object (plugin, server, player, etc.) and the same Data or RoundData and the same type (getInt, getString, getObject, etc.), the other limits will have the same values.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Tomgun*:

 

any idea whats going on here?

 

[15:56:20 45] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): Web-Stats for [DMSD]Skypirich logged to: Logs\109.169.20.13_47210\20130606_battle.log

[15:56:44 10] [xVotemap] Info: Estimated voting start in 3 minutes, 41 seconds @ 16:00:25

[15:56:50 67] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): weapon(Skypirich) timed out, request exceeded 30.0 seconds! Network congestion or another plugin lagging Procon?

[15:56:50 67] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): Using user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; PRoCon 1; Insane Limits)

[15:57:14 78] [xVotemap] Info: Estimated voting start in 2 hours, 41 minutes, 39 seconds @ 18:38:53

[15:57:32 83] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server

[15:57:34 33] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 0 new players, 0 still in queue, took a total of 77 secs

[15:57:34 33] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): Retrying fetch for 1 players in the retry queue

[15:57:35 53] [xVotemap] Info: Estimated voting start 246 seconds ago, @ 15:53:29

is it getting the stats or is it timing out?
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

any idea whats going on here?

 

 

 

is it getting the stats or is it timing out?

Could be network congestion at your layer or it could be Battlelog being overloaded.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Mgalbraith*:

 

Hi - I keep getting this error for all players...

 

[20:52:31 34] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): clanTag(o_LittleBit_o) timed out, request exceeded 30.0 seconds! Network congestion or another plugin lagging Procon?

[20:52:31 34] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): JSON response is null!

[20:52:31 34] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): WARNING: (StatsException) JSON response is null!

[20:52:31 34] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): Unable to fetch stats for o_LittleBit_o

[20:52:31 34] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): TIME took 30.45 secs, fetching players from queue

[20:52:31 34] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): done fetching stats, 1 player in new batch, updating player's list

 

Can someone explain why i get this? Battlelog cache is turned on and running and it seems to get other stats. Is the first line specific to clantag information?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Hi - I keep getting this error for all players...

 

[20:52:31 34] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): clanTag(o_LittleBit_o) timed out, request exceeded 30.0 seconds! Network congestion or another plugin lagging Procon?

[20:52:31 34] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): JSON response is null!

[20:52:31 34] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): WARNING: (StatsException) JSON response is null!

[20:52:31 34] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): Unable to fetch stats for o_LittleBit_o

[20:52:31 34] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): TIME took 30.45 secs, fetching players from queue

[20:52:31 34] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): done fetching stats, 1 player in new batch, updating player's list

 

Can someone explain why i get this? Battlelog cache is turned on and running and it seems to get other stats. Is the first line specific to clantag information?

Are you sure Battlelog Cache is turned on? Set it's Debug level to 4. Then you can see the errors from Battlelog Cache, if any.

 

Yes, it is failing getting the clan tag for that player. The fetch is taking too long. In Insane Limits, try changing your wait_timeout to 61 to see if that helps.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Mgalbraith*:

 

HI -additional information below - what is the unknown cache response error about?

 

[02:41:31 96] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): clanTag(Pezza313) timed out, request exceeded 30.0 seconds! Network congestion or another plugin lagging Procon?

[02:41:31 96] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): WARNING: (StatsException) JSON response is null!

[02:41:31 96] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): Unable to fetch stats for Pezza313

[02:41:34 05] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): say(All), Pezza313, activated Limit #4: New Player Joining (Pezza313 from Australia)

[02:41:34 05] [insane Limits] Thread(fetch): DONE inserting 1 new players, 5 still in queue, took a total of 33 secs

[02:41:39 31] [battlelog Cache] Performing lookup for player 'Pezza313' with requestType 'ClanTag'...

[02:41:42 01] [battlelog Cache] Ignoring non-PC (/ps3) personaId of 246253583

[02:41:42 01] [battlelog Cache] Ignoring non-PC (/ps3) personaId of 246253583

[02:41:42 01] [battlelog Cache] Ignoring non-PC (/ps3) personaId of 246253583

[02:41:42 01] [battlelog Cache] Ignoring non-PC (/ps3) personaId of 246253583

[02:41:42 03] [battlelog Cache] Performing lookup for player 'MOCKBAvladislav' with requestType 'Overview'...

[02:41:42 03] [insane Limits] Thread(ResponseLoop): WARNING: Unknown cache response for Pezza313 (perhaps request timed out_)

[02:41:42 03] [insane Limits] Thread(ResponseLoop): WARNING: Unknown cache response for Pezza313 (perhaps request timed out_)

 

AND

 

 

02:51:34 98] [battlelog Cache] No valid stats for player 'termite_au' with requestType 'Overview' found in MySQL-database. Fetching stats...

[02:51:34 98] [battlelog Cache] Waiting for 2 seconds to avoid Battlelog throtteling...

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] ResponseLoop locking lookupResponses (removing old response)

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] ResponseLoop releasing lookupResponses (removing old response)

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] Finished lookupResponse #0...

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] Finished all lookupResponses...

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] ResponseLoop active...

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] ResponseLoop locking lookupResponses (creating local copy)

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] ResponseLoop releasing lookupResponses (creating local copy)

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] 1 lookupResponses in queue...

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] Performing lookupResponse #0...

[02:51:34 99] [insane Limits] Thread(ResponseLoop): CacheResponse called with 2 parameters

[02:51:34 99] [insane Limits] Thread(ResponseLoop): #0) Length: 9

[02:51:34 99] [insane Limits] Thread(ResponseLoop): #0) Value: SiCk0_666

[02:51:34 99] [insane Limits] Thread(ResponseLoop): #1) Length: 96

[02:51:34 99] [insane Limits] Thread(ResponseLoop): #1) Value: >

[02:51:34 99] [insane Limits] Thread(ResponseLoop): WARNING: Unknown cache response for SiCk0_666 (perhaps request timed out_)

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] ResponseLoop locking lookupResponses (removing old response)

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] ResponseLoop releasing lookupResponses (removing old response)

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] Finished lookupResponse #0...

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] Finished all lookupResponses...

[02:51:34 99] [battlelog Cache] ResponseQueue empty, waiting...

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • Game Server Hosting:

      We're happy to announce that EZRCON will branch out into the game server provider scene. This is a big step for us so please having patience if something doesn't go right in this area. Now, what makes us different compared to other providers? Well, we're going with the idea of having a scaleable server hosting and providing more control in how you set up your server. For example, in Minecraft, you have the ability to control how many CPU cores you wish your server to have access to, how much RAM you want to use, how much disk space you want to use. This type of control can't be offered in a single service package so you're able to configure a custom package the way you want it.

      You can see all the available games here. Currently, we have the following games available.

      Valheim (From $1.50 USD)


      Rust (From $3.20 USD)


      Minecraft (Basic) (From $4.00 USD)


      Call of Duty 4X (From $7.00 USD)


      OpenTTD (From $4.00 USD)


      Squad (From $9.00 USD)


      Insurgency: Sandstorm (From $6.40 USD)


      Changes to US-East:

      Starting in January 2022, we will be moving to a different provider that has better support, better infrastructure, and better connectivity. We've noticed that the connection/routes to this location are not ideal and it's been hard getting support to correct this. Our contract for our two servers ends in March/April respectively. If you currently have servers in this location you will be migrated over to the new provider. We'll have more details when the time comes closer to January. The new location for this change will be based out of Atlanta, GA. If you have any questions/concerns please open a ticket and we'll do our best to answer them.
      • 5 replies
    • Hello All,

      I wanted to give an update to how EZRCON is doing. As of today we have 56 active customers using the services offered. I'm glad its doing so well and it hasn't been 1 year yet. To those that have services with EZRCON, I hope the service is doing well and if not please let us know so that we can improve it where possible. We've done quite a few changes behind the scenes to improve the performance hopefully. 

      We'll be launching a new location for hosting procon layers in either Los Angeles, USA or Chicago, IL. Still being decided on where the placement should be but these two locations are not set in stone yet. We would like to get feedback on where we should have a new location for hosting the Procon Layers, which you can do by replying to this topic. A poll will be created where people can vote on which location they would like to see.

      We're also looking for some suggestions on what else you would like to see for hosting provider options. So please let us know your thoughts on this matter.
      • 4 replies
    • Added ability to disable the new API check for player country info


      Updated GeoIP database file


      Removed usage sending stats


      Added EZRCON ad banner



      If you are upgrading then you may need to add these two lines to your existing installation in the file procon.cfg. To enable these options just change False to True.

      procon.private.options.UseGeoIpFileOnly False
      procon.private.options.BlockRssFeedNews False



       
      • 2 replies
    • I wanted I let you know that I am starting to build out the foundation for the hosting services that I talked about here. The pricing model I was originally going for wasn't going to be suitable for how I want to build it. So instead I decided to offer each service as it's own product instead of a package deal. In the future, hopefully, I will be able to do this and offer discounts to those that choose it.

      Here is how the pricing is laid out for each service as well as information about each. This is as of 7/12/2020.

      Single MySQL database (up to 30 GB) is $10 USD per month.



      If you go over the 30 GB usage for the database then each additional gigabyte is charged at $0.10 USD each billing cycle. If you're under 30GB you don't need to worry about this.


      Databases are replicated across 3 zones (regions) for redundancy. One (1) on the east coast of the USA, One (1) in Frankfurt, and One (1) in Singapore. Depending on the demand, this would grow to more regions.


      Databases will also be backed up daily and retained for 7 days.




      Procon Layer will be $2 USD per month.


      Each layer will only allow one (1) game server connection. The reason behind this is for performance.


      Each layer will also come with all available plugins installed by default. This is to help facilitate faster deployments and get you up and running quickly.


      Each layer will automatically restart if Procon crashes. 


      Each layer will also automatically restart daily at midnight to make sure it stays in tip-top shape.


      Custom plugins can be installed by submitting a support ticket.




      Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP) will be $5 USD per month


      As I am still working on building version 3 of the software, I will be installing the last version I did. Once I complete version 3 it will automatically be upgraded for you.





      All these services will be managed by me so you don't have to worry about the technical side of things to get up and going.

      If you would like to see how much it would cost for the services, I made a calculator that you can use. It can be found here https://ezrcon.com/calculator.html

       
      • 11 replies
    • I have pushed out a new minor release which updates the geodata pull (flags in the playerlisting). This should be way more accurate now. As always, please let me know if any problems show up.

       
      • 9 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.