Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

4 minutes ago, B7ackhawk said:

ok . on metro map there is nuke , but usa team was have c flag

image.png.bea1c8dc3e83240cb283a051e734b5c7.png

second screen my setting . maybe u know something i have to change for rus team take c flag then nuke ?

image.png.c9280eeafa2c34d7e23e3e85691ef907.png

Oh you are running two maps. The auto nuke should only be used on servers with one map.

Need new plugin features? I can change: Adkats, AdKatsLRT, LanguageEnforcer, InsaneLimits, xVotemap for you. Also working on new plugins. Have an idea? Share it and I might include it in my repos. Github.com/hedius

Check out E4GLAdKats for an advancded and maintained AdKats version.

2 hours ago, B7ackhawk said:

this setting make me crazy . some times work 100% and there is nuke . sometimes not work . i tried to change setting but still not work fine

please any server admins can help me 

image.png.c9702cbb127e18b1336d7bbe362849f3.png

Again: The auto nuker of AdKats only works for servers with one map! You run two maps. so do not use it....

Need new plugin features? I can change: Adkats, AdKatsLRT, LanguageEnforcer, InsaneLimits, xVotemap for you. Also working on new plugins. Have an idea? Share it and I might include it in my repos. Github.com/hedius

On 4/7/2020 at 5:07 PM, maddog said:

Any body have this before, its only one player and this player is an admin and a procon spectator slot, i have not clue where this is coming from?? If i feed spec list he can join, set to false and he cannot join?

image.png.1e9cf53bbc719c6b201f6ff2ece5b4a4.png

CeltS_EZ_Airgead_A_Do_150___PBBans___cel

fixed it myself 

old code

unknown.png

new code added the boolean = false

unknown.png

hope this helps someone

1 hour ago, maddog said:

fixed it myself 

old code

unknown.png

new code added the boolean = false

unknown.png

hope this helps someone

There is no reason to change the code. You only changed the initial value of the variable.

Spectator Manager will kick people if adkats roles assign them to the spectator whitelist. 

Adkats will not kick anyone if those lists are empty. The feed spectator whitelist only tells adkats to feed the server whitelist. Which is a different whitelist.

Edited by Hedius

• Plugin Developer
1 minute ago, Hedius said:

There is no reason to change the code. You only changed the initial value of the variable.

Spectator Manager will kick people if adkats roles assign them to the spectator whitelist. 

Adkats will not kick anyone if those lists are empty.

There is a spectator blacklist iirc that will kick people from spectator if they are on that list, don't remember specifically though. The whitelist will allow all players to spectate if it's empty. If the spectator whitelist is not empty then it will kick anyone who isn't in the whitelist.

18 hours ago, ColColonCleaner said:

There is a spectator blacklist iirc that will kick people from spectator if they are on that list, don't remember specifically though. The whitelist will allow all players to spectate if it's empty. If the spectator whitelist is not empty then it will kick anyone who isn't in the whitelist.

@ColColonCleaner @Hedius Thanks guys for the detailed replies, i dont know what was wrong, we had no one in any whitelists for spectator, i have been at this issue for about a month, its the only way i could clear it. it was only one player, everyone else could join spectator, this was the only way i got around it, maybe it was not that but we tested before and after i changed the boolean.

• Plugin Developer
On 4/15/2020 at 4:12 PM, maddog said:

any idea why this keeps getting spammed on both servers?

[22:02:37] AdKats > Say > CeltS_SlyDuck > You have been assigned the authorized role Full Admin.

unknown.png

Hmm, something is weird with that player's roles. That message only shows up when a role changes, so something is adding/removing them from the full admin role every few minutes.

1 minute ago, ColColonCleaner said:

Hmm, something is weird with that player's roles. That message only shows up when a role changes, so something is adding/removing them from the full admin role every few minutes.

thanks mate, the role was added once and the message keeps appearing

• Plugin Developer
7 hours ago, B7ackhawk said:
  • hello guys
  • why i cant make it full admin
  • image.thumb.png.30a0717f5cbcef0a2f1570588492de86.png

Did you accidentally delete your full admin role? Show the list of roles so we can see that full admin is still there.

If it is there, please show any errors that are thrown in the plugin log when trying to change the role.

1 hour ago, ColColonCleaner said:

Did you accidentally delete your full admin role? Show the list of roles so we can see that full admin is still there.

If it is there, please show any errors that are thrown in the plugin log when trying to change the role.

i make test1 its not admin still give same 

image.png.54cbc255dc1e3793e05ad01abea4e64b.png

image.png.b4c5e6c6fa9c9566cf10ef727e7841b7.png

Edited by B7ackhawk
  • Plugin Developer
32 minutes ago, B7ackhawk said:

i added , is that right ?

image.png.930c10fe4f000c71783f32201646a4de.png

You added the role but didn't allow all of the commands. You need to change Deny to Allow in your screenshot for that role to use the commands.

Did you remove all of your roles at some point? I see your new full admin role is the 63rd role that you've added. Just curious.

28 minutes ago, ColColonCleaner said:

You added the role but didn't allow all of the commands. You need to change Deny to Allow in your screenshot for that role to use the commands.

Did you remove all of your roles at some point? I see your new full admin role is the 63rd role that you've added. Just curious.

i will fix that thank you

i have last Question , when i off admin in game  and adkats running i try make !Nuke rus team it make nuke for both team

what i have to change ?

• Plugin Developer
46 minutes ago, B7ackhawk said:

i will fix that thank you

i have last Question , when i off admin in game  and adkats running i try make !Nuke rus team it make nuke for both team

what i have to change ?

Please look at the documentation for the !nuke command.

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#action-commands

EDIT: Looks like i only wrote in US/RU but i believe CN works for the chinese team as well.

31 minutes ago, ColColonCleaner said:

Ah yeah that's right i made that after getting pissed i accidentally nuked a losing team.

Rip also happened to me xd... several times :x

12 minutes ago, B7ackhawk said:

im search about !nuke maybe i can change the code but cant find it 

image.png.2d7ec0818f60f3e899a423e1ab05fdcc.png

Just use !wnuke . this automatically nukes the baseraping team.

and !nuke us

!nuke ru

!nuke cn

should always work.

!nuke is not the command. the command is defined within the database. You would have to search for the command key to find it. However, there is not a bug. Nuke works without any problems....

Faction switching might break the command. Do you overwrite the default factions?

Edited by Hedius

10 minutes ago, Hedius said:

Just use !wnuke . this automatically nukes the baseraping team.

and !nuke us

!nuke ru

!nuke cn

should always work.

!nuke is not the command. the command is defined within the database. You would have to search for the command key to find it. However, there is not a bug. Nuke works without any problems....

Faction switching might break the command. Do you overwrite the default factions?

in game admin it on if i off it and i try make nuke for ru it happen for both tesm , but if the ingame admin on it work fine 

image.png.5adc3a09a4f6a3004f7d4ba6f879bd04.png! 

• Plugin Developer
3 hours ago, B7ackhawk said:

in game admin it on if i off it and i try make nuke for ru it happen for both tesm , but if the ingame admin on it work fine 

image.png.5adc3a09a4f6a3004f7d4ba6f879bd04.png! 

AdKats will automatically disable the default in-game admin when it starts up, relying on that won't work.

Please post a screenshot of you executing either the !nuke or !wnuke commands. Include the reply messages from AdKats in your screenshot. We should be able to tell you what you're doing incorrectly once we see that screenshot.