Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

On 4/6/2021 at 5:20 PM, ColColonCleaner said:

Something changed the sql_mode on your mysql database. I assume it's been changed to ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY, it needs to be changed off of that. AdKats wasn't originally written with full group by in mind. It can be changed back to STRICT_TRANS_TABLES.

You can contact your database host about this.

@ColColonCleaner

I've changed my SQL server to mariaDB and was wondering which sql modes I need to have for "optimal" use of adkats, statslogger etc.?
So for now I got the following:
STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

Is there anything missing?

• 5 weeks later...

i'm seeing this on my layer server

[07:02:50] [AdKats] INFO: Preparing test compile on updated plugin source.
[07:02:51] [AdKats] ERROR-76010: [    AdKats.cs (Line: 51064, 😄 44) CS0241: Default parameter specifiers are not permitted]
[07:02:51] [AdKats] ERROR-76010: [    AdKats.cs (Line: 51064, 😄 106) CS0241: Default parameter specifiers are not permitted]
[07:02:51] [AdKats] ERROR-76010: [Updated plugin source could not compile. Cannot update to version 7.6.1.1]

anyhthing i can do to fix?

4 minutes ago, SpazmoidJAm said:

i'm seeing this on my layer server

[07:02:50] [AdKats] INFO: Preparing test compile on updated plugin source.
[07:02:51] [AdKats] ERROR-76010: [    AdKats.cs (Line: 51064, 😄 44) CS0241: Default parameter specifiers are not permitted]
[07:02:51] [AdKats] ERROR-76010: [    AdKats.cs (Line: 51064, 😄 106) CS0241: Default parameter specifiers are not permitted]
[07:02:51] [AdKats] ERROR-76010: [Updated plugin source could not compile. Cannot update to version 7.6.1.1]

anyhthing i can do to fix?

Update from .net 3.5 to 4

Need new plugin features? I can change: Adkats, AdKatsLRT, LanguageEnforcer, InsaneLimits, xVotemap for you. Also working on new plugins. Have an idea? Share it and I might include it in my repos. Github.com/hedius

Check out E4GLAdKats for an advancded and maintained AdKats version.

4 hours ago, SpazmoidJAm said:

i manually uploaded the plugin and it works, gues the automatic side of things didnt like it. I will forward on the .net requirement to my provider.

I am responsible for this 3.5 problem. (Did not test my code on those Stone Age .net versions... From 2008!)

I've already created a pull request which would fix this for 3.5

Edited by Hedius

Need new plugin features? I can change: Adkats, AdKatsLRT, LanguageEnforcer, InsaneLimits, xVotemap for you. Also working on new plugins. Have an idea? Share it and I might include it in my repos. Github.com/hedius

3 hours ago, SpazmoidJAm said:

according to my provider the server is on .net 4, i now have my doubts though.  Thanks for putting the info up.

Strange the compiler error CS0241 only happens for .net < 4.0. because default parameters in methods have been added to .net with version 4.0

Maybe some spooky stuff happens if both versions are installed. No idea lol.

Just encountered the following issue:

[18:28:19 92] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...
[18:28:21 96] [AdKats] ERROR-7611: [Failed to fetch weapon stat definitions. AdKats cannot be started.]
[18:28:39 96] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

Not sure if I did anything wrong. AdKats was running OK for about 30 minutes but SQL somehow stopped updating after I tried to add several users to admin assistant list

Edited by Davlos
Just now, Davlos said:

Just encountered the following issue:

[18:28:19 92] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...
[18:28:21 96] [AdKats] ERROR-7611: [Failed to fetch weapon stat definitions. AdKats cannot be started.]
[18:28:39 96] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

Not sure if I did anything wrong. AdKats was running OK for about 30 minutes but SQL somehow stopped updating after I tried to add several users to admin assistant list

This error pops up if the connection to github.com fails. Just wait.

getting the following errors when trying to launch.

[18:23:48 80] [AdKats] ERROR-7611: [Non-Query failed. [Adding AdKats role groups table]: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Cannot add foreign key constraint
   bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteNonQuery(MySqlCommand command

[18:23:48 80] [AdKats] ERROR-7611: [AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB?]

any help would be appreciated. 

Just now, Dutch said:

getting the following errors when trying to launch.

[18:23:48 80] [AdKats] ERROR-7611: [Non-Query failed. [Adding AdKats role groups table]: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Cannot add foreign key constraint
   bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteNonQuery(MySqlCommand command

[18:23:48 80] [AdKats] ERROR-7611: [AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB?]

any help would be appreciated. 

Did you follow the instructions in the GitHub repo and run the setup.sql or was it adkats.sql on the database?

7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

@Hedius  im using the adkats.sql on phpadmin i think ive loaded it on there but unsure what to do next

Start the plugin?

Just now, Dutch said:

those are the two errors that apprear in the procon console when i try and then it stops

Do you run stats logger? You have to run stats logger. It creates its tables. Then run the sql.

Then run adkats

Just now, Dutch said:

yes stats logger is running for a good amount of time. then i have run the sql after that. and still the same errors

Is everything in the same database? Can you maybe screenshot the table overview of phpmyadmin?

Just now, PrOpR1oCePtIoN said:

Anyone else encountered this?

[16:07:45 69] [AdKats] Fetching weapon statistic definitions...
[16:07:45 71] [AdKats] ERROR-7611: [Failed to fetch weapon stat definitions. AdKats cannot be started.]

Layer is on Windows 2008 R2. 

This happens if it fails to connect to gothub.com

I kind of figured that out on my own. But why did this start occurring? I have ran Adkats for years through all the updates, no issues. All the sudden the server starts to populate again and it is doing this. 

AdKats pulls the definitions on each plugin start from there. We are not github... so if a http request to github ends in an error...

2 minutes ago, Hedius said:

AdKats pulls the definitions on each plugin start from there. We are not github... so if a http request to github ends in an error...

Okay, so I haven't coded in years so maybe you would be able to help me with this. Instead of telling it to go to github, is there a way to point it locally to the .json so I can move about my day. 

Okay, so I haven't coded in years so maybe you would be able to help me with this. Instead of telling it to go to github, is there a way to point it locally to the .json so I can move about my day. 

No. AdKats does not have this built in... (you can change the code ofc)...

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, iongeneral said:

When running the script through MySQL Workbench or phpMyAdmin I keep getting this:

SQL query:

CALL addLogPlayerID()

MySQL said: Documentation
#1146 - Table 'eg_bfacp.tbl_chatlog' doesn't exist

firefox_28uXunviss.thumb.png.43f3c07b71db431b1323e751e5ffc8df.png

You skipped the step of installing the stats logger plugin first. 

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

spacer.png

• Administrators
Just now, iongeneral said:

Those files are in the instructed folders.

You also need to run the plugin on your database first. Not enough that the plugin is there not running. 

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, iongeneral said:

I tried that. I put the files in, tried to import the database but I get the error received.

I'm getting this in the procon tool log thing

KeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Gadgets/C4/C4 not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Gadgets/Claymore/Claymore not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/KH2002/KH2002 not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Knife/Knife not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MagpulPDR/MagpulPDR not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MP412Rex/MP412REX not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MP443/MP443 not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/P90/P90 not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Sa18IGLA/Sa18IGLA not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/UMP45/UMP45 not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP1_L85A2/L85A2 not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP2_ACR/ACR not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP2_L86/L86 not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP2_MP5K/MP5K not found!
[00:09:56 20] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP2_MTAR/MTAR not found!
[00:10:14 19] [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 51.77.226.129:3306
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream(IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost(String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeout)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
[00:10:17 21] Error in Tablebuilder: 
[00:10:17 21] Message: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
[00:10:17 21] Native: -2147467259
[00:10:17 21] Source: MySql.Data
[00:10:17 21] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()
[00:10:17 21] InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 51.77.226.129:3306
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream(IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost(String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeout)
[00:10:17 21] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()
[00:10:20 21] [Statslogger]Info: Start tablebuilder
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey 870MCS not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey AEK-971 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey AKS-74u not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey AN-94 Abakan not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey AS Val not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey DAO-12 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey death not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Defib not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey F2000 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey FAMAS not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey FGM-148 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey FIM92 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Glock18 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey HK53 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey jackhammer not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey JNG90 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey L96 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey LSAT not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M416 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M417 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M1014 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M15 AT Mine not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M16A4 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M1911 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M240 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M249 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M26Mass not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M27IAR not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M320 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M39 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M40A5 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M4A1 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M60 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M67 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M9 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M93R not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Medkit not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey MG36 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Mk11 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Model98B not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey MP7 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Pecheneg not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey PP-19 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey PP-2000 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey QBB-95 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey QBU-88 not found!
[00:10:20 22] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey QBZ-95 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Repair Tool not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey RPG-7 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey RPK-74M not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/SCAR-H/SCAR-H not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey SCAR-L not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey SG 553 LB not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Siaga20k not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey SKS not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey SMAW not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey SPAS-12 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey SV98 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey SVD not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Steyr AUG not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Taurus .44 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Type88 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey USAS-12 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/A91/A91 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/AK74M/AK74 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/G36C/G36C not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/G3A3/G3A3 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Gadgets/C4/C4 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Gadgets/Claymore/Claymore not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/KH2002/KH2002 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Knife/Knife not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MagpulPDR/MagpulPDR not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MP412Rex/MP412REX not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MP443/MP443 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/P90/P90 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Sa18IGLA/Sa18IGLA not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/UMP45/UMP45 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP1_L85A2/L85A2 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP2_ACR/ACR not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP2_L86/L86 not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP2_MP5K/MP5K not found!
[00:10:20 23] [Statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP2_MTAR/MTAR not found!

@ColColonCleaner @Prophet731
What the problem with AdKats at 1.5.1.1 procon?

[17:34:48 08] [AdKats] ERROR-7600: [Failed to fetch plugin links.]
[17:34:48 18] [AdKats] ERROR-7600: [Failed to fetch plugin readme.]
[17:34:48 26] [AdKats] ERROR-7600: [Failed to fetch plugin changelog.]
[17:34:48 26] [AdKats] ERROR-7600: [Unable to fetch required documentation files. AdKats cannot be started.]

[17:35:17 71] [AdKats] ERROR-7600: [Failed to fetch weapon stat definitions. AdKats cannot be started.]