Ultimate Map Manager (1.2.5.0 - 03/26/15)

Prophet731

Originally Posted by n00by*:

Since the server patch on R24 viewers despite that they are set to 0 is always deducted from the players, from a 32 TDM is after each round a 28 TDM. how can the problem be solved, turn off except the UMM?

________________________________________________? _______________?

Seit dem Server-Patch auf R24 werden die Zuschauer trotz das sie auf 0 eingestellt sind immer von den der Spieler abgezogen, aus einem 32 TDM wird nach jeder Runde ein 28 TDM. wie kann das Problem gelöst werden, außer den UMM auszuschalten?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by mrgrumpygills*:

I cant seem to get the ingame commands to work...I am running procon layer 1.1.1.6 and the latest version of your paid map manager..I type @maplist in and nothing happens I have full access to procon functions. Any usggest on what I am doing incorrectly?

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

I cant seem to get the ingame commands to work...I am running procon layer 1.1.1.6 and the latest version of your paid map manager..I type @maplist in and nothing happens I have full access to procon functions. Any usggest on what I am doing incorrectly?

Do you mean 1.4.1.6? My guess is that it's permissions or your account name doesn't match your in-game name. I tested it myself, so I know it works if it's set up properly.

Originally Posted by HenkerAmLenker87*:

Hallo i have a problem with the ultimate map manager version 1.2.4.0. The plugin doesnt show me all settings for my BF4 server. I have a BF3 server with the same Plugin on it and it shows me all settings. I just see the map lists what i have greated but not "enabled ultimate map manager" or "enable in game commands" for example. Could you help me? I have the newest version of Procon and my Layer Server.

Originally Posted by mrgrumpygills*:

Ok I deleted my account in procon and readded it..all commands work except @maplist...the only reason this would be helpful is that every morning our maplist gets stuck at large from previous night and its a bear to gt back to small. The log shows setting list to small but large version is stuck..This is a great mod we love it just this one little issue for us is tough. Thank You

Originally Posted by LumPenPacK*:

On my wish list for further updates:

Option to change map lists (and also send preset commands) during the round and not at the end of the round.

For example I want to remove all DLC maps from my BF3 server if the player count falls under a specific value.

Hallo i have a problem with the ultimate map manager version 1.2.4.0. The plugin doesnt show me all settings for my BF4 server. I have a BF3 server with the same Plugin on it and it shows me all settings. I just see the map lists what i have greated but not "enabled ultimate map manager" or "enable in game commands" for example. Could you help me? I have the newest version of Procon and my Layer Server.

This is an unusual problem. Try clearing all of the UMM settings from the server config file (ip_address.cfg in the Configs folder) and try again.

Ok I deleted my account in procon and readded it..all commands work except @maplist...the only reason this would be helpful is that every morning our maplist gets stuck at large from previous night and its a bear to gt back to small. The log shows setting list to small but large version is stuck..This is a great mod we love it just this one little issue for us is tough. Thank You

I don't know what to tell you. You need to ensure your permissions are correct. Do you have any other plugins that provide admin commands? Do they work?

On my wish list for further updates:

Option to change map lists (and also send preset commands) during the round and not at the end of the round.

For example I want to remove all DLC maps from my BF3 server if the player count falls under a specific value.

Enable the "Switch to new map list immediately" option.

Originally Posted by LumPenPacK*:

Enable the "Switch to new map list immediately" option.

But doesn't this setting finish the round and switch to the next map immediately? I just want to load the new map list but not change the current map.

Originally Posted by n00by*:

When UMM Plugin is running, our TDM-Server will set down to 28 Slots from 32. he draws 4 Slots from the spectator. But if UMM Plugin of, the server Runs permanent with 32 Slots. Whats wrong on the plugin?

Sorry, for my english, is this better?

Originally Posted by whocares0815*:

its a bug in server version R24

add:

pb_sv_task 1 100 vars.maxSpectators 0

in your pbsv.cfg and restart server.

Or use PRoCon and allow Spectors, but set it to 0, to run ranked hardcore or normal modus in battlog.

spec.jpg

Originally Posted by leyeti*:

Folks, (UMM 1.2.4.0)

I have created several custom Preset. One is named Custom Preset : Infantry Hardcore , with some customization, but the two last variable are not working => we have vehicule on Obliteration MAPs and can only spawn on the squad leader .

None of my custom preset Works. I have no space after the last variable.

What's wrong here ?

NB : Eventually I have added a vehicule.spwan.delay = 500, but vehicule still spawn at normal rate :huh:

# Custom Preset: Infantry Hardcore

vars.preset hardcore

vars.vehicleSpawnAllowed false

vars.onlySquadLeaderSpawn false

2014-02-14 12-54-29.jpg2014-02-14 12-54-44.jpg

17 / 02 : Issue still present. Any help ?

19 / 02 : Still no help ?

Originally Posted by MadRecruitNick*:

UMM does no longer change the maplist. What can I do?

Is this a new problem?

edit: This problem I only have with the BF4 servers, maprotation change in BF3 is still working...

PRoCon version: 1.4.1.6

UMM version: 1.2.4.0

Serverprovider: gamed!

Serversize BF3: 24

Serversize BF4: 50 + 2 Commander, 30 + 2 Commander, 20 + 2 Spectator, 20, 10

Problem solved!

Okay, I try the preset NORMAL and use not my custom preset. Then the UMM change directly the maprotation. I will look at my custom preset. If I find at which line I make a fault, I will post it or change my post...

Originally Posted by spellchk*:

No update needed for UMM. Your BF4.def on your Layer must get an update.

My BF4.def is updated. For some reason I still can not see the maps in UMM. Can add them manually into my map-list but UMM does not see them. Very odd.

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

The layer did get an update as the Second Assault maps are showing up in the maplist for ProCon, they are just not showing up in UMM selections for maps.

Be sure to also update the bf4.def file on your layer.

Originally Posted by spellchk*:

Layer was updated with the new bf4.def. Everything with my layer is working fine now. Just UMM that isn't picking up the new maps. At least for myself.

*edit* Anyone have it working just fine? Wondering if its just me and I need to fiddle with it/layer more.

*edit* Never mind. Everything working fine. Turns out there was another admin on trying to do exactly what I was doing. We were just messing each other up.

Originally Posted by HappyGotLucky*:

I am seeing this pop up on Procon, even though no one requested the next round to run.

[10:46:16 86] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Next round requested. Rounds run on this map list: 1

Then it doesn't load what's in UMM, it loads a non SA map. All the maps on the map list are SA maps.

Making me sad in pants.

Originally Posted by IAF-SDS*:

Im seeing an issue with UMM not being able to keep the UMM Map List in ProCon.

It will set the UMM Map List but after one or two maps, the UMM Map List disappears from ProCon's MapList tab and the maps from the server's maplist.txt show up as the only maps/game modes to be played.

In other words, the maplist.txt maps are overruling UMM's MapLists.

It is as if the "refresh the map list by reloading the maplist.txt" green arrows are being triggered to replace UMM's MapList with the maps from the server's maplist.txt.

Have you guys noticed what I described above?

Originally Posted by Cornholeo*:

Ok I see what you are saying. The bf4.def file in my layer, hosted by gameservers.com, is no the updated file, it is dated 04feb. I will trouble ticket it to get them to update it as I do not have the updated to file to upload. Thanks for the help.

To everyone asking: The BF4.def file ON YOUR LAYER must be up-to-date. If you see the maps in PRoCon, but not in UMM, that means the BF4.def file on your computer is up-to-date, but the one on your layer is not.

You can upload the one from the Configs file on your PC to the Configs file on your layer server to resolve the issue.

If you don't have access to your layer's Configs folder, then you really should get a new layer provider, because that's stupid. But, if you don't want to do that, you're going to have to pester them until they get it updated properly for you.

To HappyGotLucky and IAF SDS:

It seems that your default map list is being pushed onto your server. The "maplist.load" command will do this, and some providers, like NFO, have a feature to push map lists, as well. You should check your logs to see what's going on.